Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 376 to 390 of 11975
-
01-12-18 11:10 #11600Senior Member

Posts: 48Yes limps and yes pain and can no way perform like she used 2. Back on H and all associated bad habits. Careful bro, recent drug bust at the psj monger house.
Originally Posted by MightyMouse34
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-18 10:13 #11599Senior Member

Posts: 118Nice pic. Was that raw?
BB? Couldn't tell by the pic.
Originally Posted by Legend808
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-18 08:45 #11598Senior Member

Posts: 4917Lol.
She loves it doggystyle for sure!
Originally Posted by Legend808
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-18 08:44 #11597Senior Member

Posts: 4917Very nice.
Very nice sexy outfit!
Originally Posted by Legend808
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-18 08:25 #11596Senior Member

Posts: 136Those pictures don't look like a girl that's 170 lbs. Either fake pics, fake stats, or both.
Originally Posted by GhostDog
[View Original Post]
Bill.
-
01-11-18 22:13 #11595Senior Member

Posts: 72Snow Bunny
Does anybody have the 411 on this snow bunny?
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/903236218687
Thanks in advance.
-GD.
-
01-11-18 22:02 #11594Senior Member

Posts: 72Best LEO check EVER.
Originally Posted by Legend808
[View Original Post]
-GD.
-
01-11-18 20:59 #11593Senior Member

Posts: 63Mandii
Is she still limping around and can she actually perform without pain?
Originally Posted by TonyBologna
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-18 17:34 #11592Senior Member

Posts: 72Sonny.
Had to check out the classic Sonny. She was very responsive. She has the best in-call I have been to, very nice and clean. She is very down to earth. We started out with the BBBJ and put the suit on and went to work. Great dream, I will have to repeat.
GD.
-
01-11-18 14:28 #11591Senior Member

Posts: 99Pm sent. Good to hear that she is doing better.
Originally Posted by TonyBologna
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-18 13:41 #11590Senior Member

Posts: 3012017 Sandy pics.
Meant to load this pics after I met up with Sandy late last year.
-
01-11-18 13:31 #11589Senior Member

Posts: 301Jasmine.
Saw Jasmine yesterday. Was able to take a pic of the "Bad Kitty" tat while I was pounding away.
-
01-11-18 11:40 #11588Senior Member

Posts: 90Mandii is back
Mandii is back, feeling better, and looking for some companionship. She is not able to post ads right now. Pm for new number.
-
01-10-18 11:15 #11587Banned Member

Posts: 671Maybe the salt water air has changed her. She lived in Huntsville, Al. , was a total waste of time. Told me she resembled Meryl Streep, then I found out she's bipolar. She actually pulled out a magnifying glass and checked my arms for track marks. At 56, and asking $200 an he? Anyone paying that fee needs help.
Originally Posted by GrahamM
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-18 09:25 #11586Senior Member

Posts: 920I was the first to review her I think, I don't remember any BO but seeing that she was pretty uninterested in making me feel good that would not surprise me. She was running ads in the BR and escort section so one would assume she would be game to screw.
Originally Posted by JPerez0909
[View Original Post]
I wrote that she was too porcine for my taste and I like bigger women, I got an uninspired handjob and some BS, about more next time (maybe) well everyone gets their chance and for most their is no next time, ya the titswree big but her gut was the same size, like roll her in flour and look for the wet spot.

















