Thread: ReJuve Spa
+
Add Report
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 4905
-
01-10-18 23:16 #3795Senior Member

Posts: 2364Bebe BB
Daaang! Thanks for the update Phyr79 Bebe does BBBJWS too! Great need to go check it out!
Originally Posted by Phyr79
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-18 22:59 #3794Banned Member

Posts: 27Defiantly Covered Service.
Bebe is definitely covered service when it comes to the backdoor. Uncovered is exclusively for mouth and pussy. She fucks uncovered but once she wants backdoor the cover has to go on. You can go ass to pussy and back with the cover but once you take the cover off, backdoor is off limits. But you can put the same cover on and do double holes.
Love to gang bang Bebe. Any takers?
-
01-10-18 20:55 #3793Banned Member

Posts: 28That's what she told me yesterday when I stopped by as well.
Originally Posted by Hawaiian1959
[View Original Post]
I just wanted to know why. LOL.
I respect her wishes though.
-
01-10-18 20:02 #3792Senior Member

Posts: 125Agree.
BB or not she is a damn good f& at! Her BBBJWS is off the f'and charts. So sweet, but oh so nasty.
Originally Posted by Hawaiian1959
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-18 19:57 #3791Senior Member

Posts: 284[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
01-10-18 15:42 #3790Regular Member

Posts: 172 year lurker 1st time poster saw bebe last night great service great everything seen her couple times before had to ask for bareback of course answer no she said if I don't like it find new girl she said she run her own show I said rajah I'm not going to cry about it still I had a great time will I see her again yes I will guess she has her secret service but not for every tom dick and harry.
-
01-10-18 14:33 #3789Senior Member

Posts: 194What is all the fuss about with Bebe. Seems like a lot haven't been with her before. She is a true goddess and a really great provider. Since I first saw her at Happiness she has always been awesome and even to the other day when I saw her at Rejuve she is so nice. Be good to her and you will be rewarded.
-
01-10-18 07:49 #3788Senior Member

Posts: 2364So your saying Bebe does B. B. With regulars?
Thank you DaViper. Big Mahalo! Mahalo for the information Bebe BBFS regulars. Wow! Really? So Bebe does BBFS with her regulars? I've only met and talked to her on several occasions in the kitchen when she worked at ANOTHER AMP, but never had the opportunity to see her at the other AMP or at her current gig at ReJuve because there were to many other Hot Girls providing exceptional service and she was new that time so didn't want to TOFTT back then, but now I might need to reconsider. Guess its time to be a regular.
Originally Posted by DaViper
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-18 06:00 #3787Senior Member

Posts: 1356[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
01-10-18 00:59 #3786Senior Member

Posts: 115[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
01-09-18 21:08 #3785Senior Member

Posts: 117[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
01-09-18 18:57 #3784Senior Member

Posts: 117Yeah man I had no idea! Never seen it mentioned before and when she did it blewy mind in a good way. Now I have a young sultry vixen to shoot loads into instead of mostly older gals. She's a winner for sure. Backdoor still closed though, she says you guys are liars haha. But I know she's lying she just doesn't want to take it in the ass from me.
Originally Posted by DaViper
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-18 13:15 #3783Banned Member

Posts: 28[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
01-09-18 05:59 #3782Senior Member

Posts: 50Bebe
Finally got an appointment with Bebe after a couple of attempts to see her. Made appointment and was very pleased with her looks. She is a beautiful youthful Malaysian, about 5'3" tall, full booty, not spinner skinny but not fat. We started with a nice kiss and then she slowly made her way down to jr and gave me a slow sensual BBBJ while on her knees. It was really silky smooth and she took me deep for some deep throat action and I could feel I was about to cum in her mouth so I had to switch positions. We moved the action to the bed and I slowly roamed my hands over her beautiful body. She then started to give me more BBBJ and deep throat. I could feel the back of her throat as she took me deep. Damn it feels amazing. Cover goes on and we start with CG. The view was amazing watching her boobs bounce and seeing her shaved kitty getting fucked. I grabbed her ass while she was grinding and her ass felt so good. I almost came but she stopped for me to get on top in missionary. I slowly fucked her and she held my hands and inter locked our fingers and squeezed her grasp while I fucked her. She came a couple of times. She told me where to hit it so she could get hers. I couldn't take it anymore so I told her I was cumming and she said she was cumming too. This made me so horny and cumming together was so amazing. I didn't get a chance to see that ass in doggy. I'll need to remedy that later with another visit. Her mattress acting was phenomenal! LOL. Afterwards she cleaned me up with a hot towel and gave me a massage after. We talked a little during massage. Pretty girl. Will definitely repeat with her.
-
01-07-18 23:17 #3781Senior Member

Posts: 117Bebe holy shit
So Bebe has upped her game which I didn't think possible but she did. When she came in she was wearing a golden skirt with some Christmas theme going on and that was awesome because it's still the season I suppose. Told her to keep it on because it was so hot. She goes into sensual slow dfk and BBBJ. She tells me she wants to swallow my cum which drives me crazy. And talks about how she is obsessing over the new 50 shades of grey movie coming out. I told her that movie is lame but if she wants to act it out then I'm 100% down hahaha. She has me tie her up as soon as the BJ is done (having trouble keeping my nut under control). She has me to her up and she pulls put her toys and goes to town on herself while I go down on her. This girl was getting so turned on that she asked me to fuck right then and there. No rubber which surprised me so much because she had never been bare back before. And I've never read about it on here. Sorry if I violated the no speak agreement but this is an insane development! She gets on top and pounds me away and I nuts within 10 minutes! She cleans me up and we go right back into it because I'm still rock hard. She pulls her toys back into it and rides me some more to get hers and I am just grinning ear to ear that she still hasn't asked for a cover! Flip her onto doggie and I tease her a little and she yells at me to not tease her LOL. Put it back in and pound away while her toys hum at full power and have (what I thought was T least) the most mind blowing mutual climax I have ever had in an AMP. She gets mad at me for finishing inside her this time so fellas if you are to be as lucky as me don't nut inside, instead pull out and let her suck you dry! I thought about it but I was so lost in the moment. Pull out guys, let her swallow your load! So for me this session was a couple firsts for me at rejuve and with Bebe. Being that she is an 8 peat for me and likes me at least a little by now I'm sure that's why I hit YMMV gold but it just goes to show that her service is very overwhelmingly amazing and continues to surprise. Two nuts in two minutes when I have never been a msog kind of guy because normally my junior goes into hibernation mode after the first. But not with Bebe, she's just oozing pure sex to the point that my junior wants to go until I am 100% satisfied. What a provider. And what a session. If you are reading this and haven't been with her yet then you need to! (Her pics are 100% real and her face looks way better in person than her blurred out features on BP. For service I am blown away by and looks / attitude that can't be matched she's one to see. And then you throw in BBFS, MSOG oh my I'm in heaven.












Reply With Quote




