Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18247
    Quote Originally Posted by Chijo9984  [View Original Post]
    Was looking to let of some steam yesterday and saw LT was running an ad for a new girl named Rose. I'd never been, but am a fan of the bodyrub joints. I figured I'd give it a go. The girl who meets me at the gate is maybe a 6. Service was just alright, only HE available despite offering a tip. I was expecting more based on what I've read about here.
    Has any one had any luck with extras from anyone at LT any time recently? I've seen Bree and Lola and both were smoking and did a great job, but no extras.

  2. #18246
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedStar  [View Original Post]
    So the Thai girl is sandy (23) she works sat & sun only and I think Mandy and Selena switch off days? Idk. But sandy (the bombshell Thai princess) works at oki doki m-f.

    My question is has anyone been there lately? I need reviews, I down to TOFTT but I kinda want to take a break until March?
    Have people had her at Oki Doki? I haven't gone back there in a long time because they charged too much with no room to discuss pricing and it never seemed that clean.

  3. #18245

    Known Jack Shack

    Quote Originally Posted by Nowafib  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by tonight. $120 door fee for an hour should have been the tip off. Wanted $2 k for the "VIP" special. Was shocked but asked how long that was. She told me time wouldn't matter. Sounded like they want $1 k just for topless! Complete rip off joint, avoid at all costs.
    This sounds like the known jack shacks in that area.

  4. #18244

    Sister sista

    Went back to sister for the 3rd time to see ivy. Go there another guy was there we walked in together. I got ivy paid for hour only to find out its that time of the month. I tired to leave but she wanted me to stay. She called candy and explained the situation. Candy straight up ask me is a blow job ok? Yup ivy ask for $. 2 I just had $ and was nice nothing too special but it was a BBBJCIM. Candy seem to have a open menu.

  5. #18243

    LT Rose

    Was looking to let of some steam yesterday and saw LT was running an ad for a new girl named Rose. I'd never been, but am a fan of the bodyrub joints. I figured I'd give it a go. The girl who meets me at the gate is maybe a 6. Service was just alright, only HE available despite offering a tip. I was expecting more based on what I've read about here.

  6. #18242
    Avoid anyone who only takes paypal.

  7. #18241

    That's the one!

    Yep! That's the one.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamSinger  [View Original Post]

  8. #18240
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm not sure what happened with that link. Let me try this again.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lucky-d🅰why-pr🅾-state-127345;127358;dyru🅱-120-re🅰l-127359;ics-nuru-be-h🅰127359;85841347.
    Is this the one http://chicago.backpage.com/x/y/85841347.

  9. #18239

    Spa on NE corner of Lake and 355

    Stopped by tonight. $120 door fee for an hour should have been the tip off. Wanted $2 k for the "VIP" special. Was shocked but asked how long that was. She told me time wouldn't matter. Sounded like they want $1 k just for topless! Complete rip off joint, avoid at all costs.

  10. #18238

    Spa, NE corner of Lake and 355

    Stopped in tonight, $120 door fee should have said all. Wanted $2 k for "VIP". I actually laughed softly, asked her if she was serious and how long that was for. She said "the time won't matter", yeah right. Then she said they were very competitive for the Chicago area. I told her I've been around and no they aren't. Stay away! Bad rip off joint.

  11. #18237

    How about this sweet thing.

    Anyone have any experience with this girl? I believe she's legit as I've been chatting with on KIK, but she only accepts PayPal. Any help would be great. Pms are fine. I'll report back. Stay safe!

    James.

    https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/c...454084481.html

  12. #18236

    Son of a!

    This is a different one.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...asing/74560248

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm not sure what happened with that link. Let me try this again.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lucky-d🅰why-pr🅾-state-127345;127358;dyru🅱-120-re🅰l-127359;ics-nuru-be-h🅰127359;85841347.

  13. #18235

    Hmmmm

    Hmmm not sure what happened with that link. Let me try this again.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lucky-d🅰why-pr🅾-state-127345;127358;dyru🅱-120-re🅰l-127359;ics-nuru-be-h🅰127359;85841347.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Any word? It seems new and the phone number doesn't have much to it. Thanks! PMs are fine.

    Finally I have a few weeks of freedom for some fun!

    James.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lucky-d🅰why-pr🅾-state-127345;127358;dyru🅱-120-re🅰l-127359;ics-nuru-be-h🅰127359;85841347.

  14. #18234

    Princess Sandy

    I don't know if I left my review or not so.

    So, I've always heard about the Thai girl who worked weekends Selena told me. So I checked it out Saturday before NYE. Walks in the Thai Princess opens the door with a long sweater. I pay for hour, walks in sees Selena and wave. Wait no time. She comes in and does the unusual she crawl on my back, it was new I love it she's have to be 90 lbs wet nice convo. On flip a lot of teasing and she just ask "you want massage here?" yes, I agreed (paid on the spot) she took her top of and at that time I heard the Grand Palace call my name (I'm going to BKK this year) she had the best tits I've seen I ask where they real she replied "what do you think?" so I grabbed them and they are man made but no scare tissues at all. Sucked on them and Finnish got her number as well. SHE LEAVES THE COUNTRY IN MAY! Try it out while you know.

  15. #18233

    Weekend thai?

    Quote Originally Posted by VRooomBada  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by again this weekend to our recent forum favorite. I remember reading that this place had thai girls from another user, and I was able to meet one while hanging around back chatting. If you like selena's body, you will like the thai girl. She appears to be younger too. Will try her out for an appointment on my next visit in the near future.
    So the Thai girl is sandy (23) she works sat & sun only and I think Mandy and Selena switch off days? Idk. But sandy (the bombshell Thai princess) works at oki doki m-f.

    My question is has anyone been there lately? I need reviews, I down to TOFTT but I kinda want to take a break until March?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape