Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,886 to 21,900 of 31848
-
01-09-18 11:27 #9963Senior Member

Posts: 193Gianna bellisa
Gianna just text me she said she had some hotel problems but she will be seeing people later this afternoon. She also may extend her stay if she has the business.
-
01-09-18 06:44 #9962Senior Member

Posts: 384Young
She got back with and gave my her new info, game was on so I'm going to try for one day this week for hook up, will let you know.
Originally Posted by NashTallGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-18 03:43 #9961Senior Member

Posts: 188Picture
Here are pictures.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-18 03:40 #9960Senior Member

Posts: 55Fiona
She has been texting back at the new number and supposedly has set up appointments with a couple of the people I sent her new number. She's a lot of fun and worth the efffort if you're willing to put it in (haha) just shoot me a pm if you need the current number. Just trying to help her out so she sticks around.
Originally Posted by BlackHawk101
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-18 02:24 #9959

Posts: 2981Young Providers
We have all wasted time on these young providers. Every now and then you find that diamond in the rough! However it is truly rare. I've seen about 20 come through the board over the last 10 years. Start off like the new hot toy but breaks down almost every time within 6 months. However. A young piece of tight ass is nice every now and then if there into it. IMHO.
Originally Posted by NashTallGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-18 21:36 #9958Senior Member

Posts: 1137Summer
Thanks for this info, I texted her a few weeks ago, early in the day. It was early evening before she got back so I missed my window. She offered the next day. Thankfully now, I wasn't available, but I had every intention of seeing her soon.
Originally Posted by LoveLadies
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-18 19:23 #9957Senior Member

Posts: 55Fiona
Not sure why she loses burner phones so fast, but she FB messaged me a new number because she says she lost the password to the other textnow account. I hate that this reflects poorly on me for recommending her. If you would like her new number, message me. I replied to 30 private messages about her so far and I can't believe I have to do that again. Please don't let this reflect poorly upon me after the last accusation of fishiness on my part. I'm going to see if I can help post a real ad, at least on CL so I don't have to answer 25 messages again.
-
01-08-18 12:09 #9956Senior Member

Posts: 203Yes!
I was one of her early negative reviews as well. It's too much of a gamble to spend that much mo way, and time waiting around to see her. I've had much better providers for a fraction of her price. Sorry you got caught up in a shitty ordeal!
Originally Posted by LoveLadies
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-18 09:56 #9955Senior Member

Posts: 2528Strange
Originally Posted by BlackHawk101
[View Original Post]
Nashville use to have several who would go out of their way to make you happy. Heck I remember BH getting shot down.
Originally Posted by Quake3
[View Original Post]
Down south of us, I will agree. They do make you happy.
Wish I knew a few around here now my self. Always exploring possibilities.
-
01-08-18 02:50 #9954Senior Member

Posts: 55Think what you want
[Deleted by Admin]
See where it says "Report Post?" Want to guess what it's for.
A2
-
01-08-18 01:24 #9953Senior Member

Posts: 89Somethings Fishy
Just noticing a few things. This girl is "new to town" and showed up with a 615 area code?? Usually girls from out of town have out of town area codes, then, glowing reviews only by you, a very new member, right after another glowing review of another unknown new girl.
Originally Posted by NashTallGuy
[View Original Post]
I'm not a betting man, but if I was, I would bet you are on a fishing expedition!! Just saying.
-
01-07-18 23:32 #9952

Posts: 2981Interesting
Tried to contact you and you box is full.
Originally Posted by NashTallGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-18 20:38 #9951Senior Member

Posts: 55Lilith (found on Milfy)
Lilith listed her age as 35 which seems right to me. We got to chatting and she told she was new to town and low on funds. I offered to help her out and holy shit. This girl is going to put everyone else to shame. She is about 5'9" tattooed, and pretty slim with short red hair and bolt on DDD's. I totally lucked out, I've been searching like crazy for a GFE with fakers. They aren't hard and weird tits either, she obviously got the Cadillac at the tit dealership. She is super kind and easy to talk to. She is total GFE, BBJ, DFK, DATY, pretty much any position you want, and she'd demon on top. She offers no Greek unless you want to shell out an extra $. PLEASE BE KIND. This is my new atf since Fiona seems to be flakey after I helped her out. She's super cute. Her incall is out in Bellevue, super clean and well kept. She has heels and lingerie if you request it. Her hh is $. 5 and hour $$ for hour. Outcall is an extra. 2 PM me for any other questions. I know it seems weird for me to luck out again so soon, but the gods are smiling on me this weekend.
https://milfy.com.nashville.escortba...post/25443290/
Side note: Fiona's phone situation is weird today, she went MIA on me today, but I assure you my review of her was real and she is legit, but she's 19, so she seems to be flakey like a lot of girls her age.
-
01-06-18 20:20 #9950Senior Member

Posts: 55Fiona UTR / CL
Met her on POF, super sweet and cute. I found out she had been posting on CL and working out of hermitage.
We agreed on $. 2 hh out to my place. She's down for everything except Greek. She's the tight little teen spinner type that I love.
She has a driver, but you won't see them. Usually just some Uber guy or something. I highly recommend her. PM me for contact.
Looking for a girl with fake tits if you have anyone you can send my way in exchange, if not, it's all good. I'd like to see Fiona do well. She has so much potential. I'm supposed to do some new pics for her soon, but here's some stuff she sent me.
-
01-06-18 19:43 #9949Senior Member

Posts: 188Birmingham Huntville
They didn't have a lot but they have very good provider as some have mention outside Birmingham or I met these OK couple later and they are great. The only thing I learn is they much more to GFE than cities girls. These girls will do whatever it takes to make you happy though.
Originally Posted by BlackHawk101
[View Original Post]
Here are the two I am talking about.
It wont let me post picture I will try later










Reply With Quote





