Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 206 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 3089
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2054
    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    Well, here's why it's so confusing. If you go this site https://www.medhelp.org/forums/Herpes/show/195 it seems that most people, including doctors, are saying that risk is minimal. Oral is virtually non-existant, and a condom will almost always protect you. I'm so torn! I want to go to Eco so badly but I don't want to bring anything home with me.
    Back in high school, in health class, we were told any STD is under estimated and to be careful even wearing condoms. Well, had bb sessions with providers many times myself. LOL.

  2. #2053

    I hear ya.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    Well, here's why it's so confusing. If you go this site https://www.medhelp.org/forums/Herpes/show/195 it seems that most people, including doctors, are saying that risk is minimal. Oral is virtually non-existant, and a condom will almost always protect you. I'm so torn! I want to go to Eco so badly but I don't want to bring anything home with me.
    I feel the same way. I've been doing my thing on the side, been wanting to venture out and trying BBFS or BB Greek since my lady isn't fond of it, just don't want to bring anything home; especially since she's faithful. It sucks.

  3. #2052
    Quote Originally Posted by RuffRuffRuff  [View Original Post]
    I've had this convoy with multiple doctors. Yes you can get herpes, HPV and many others WHILE USING a condom.

    I once contracted one of the lesser stds (treatable and curable) from going down on a girl (never had sex, just made out and I went down on her). It's a risky game.

    If you're married don't do BJ OR FS. It's hands and only hands for you.
    Well, here's why it's so confusing. If you go this site https://www.medhelp.org/forums/Herpes/show/195 it seems that most people, including doctors, are saying that risk is minimal. Oral is virtually non-existant, and a condom will almost always protect you. I'm so torn! I want to go to Eco so badly but I don't want to bring anything home with me.

  4. #2051
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Milk

    Does the body good.

    This lady from Arkansas is a tease. Still good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20180117_153341.jpg‎  

  5. #2050

    She is amazing! 310 XXXX911

    Quote Originally Posted by NewLit  [View Original Post]
    Hello friends,

    I currently visit providers in the $250+ range but my budget unfortunately allows me to visit only two or three per month. I would be interested in meeting cheaper providers, in the $80/100 range, so that I can visit them more frequently. I am not looking for top looking models or fancy acts (BBBJ, ANAL, CIM, etc.) I am just interested in someone clean, fairly good looking, reliable for BJ or FS. Any recommendation?
    Hit her up she is great I gave her 300 $ and OMG I was in heaven.

  6. #2049

    Awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by DJwezzy  [View Original Post]
    I been a long time lurker on this site.

    Looking to help some of you.

    If you don't have ter or don't want to pay ill hook you up.

    Pm her ter I'd an ill send you some reviews good and bad.

    I will try to post more on this site.
    Bro this is awesome. Much respect and appreciation.

  7. #2048

    Is that the holy grail?

    Wish I could find the same thing. For now I'm hitting AMPs like crazy. It ain't cheap.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJwezzy  [View Original Post]
    I been a long time lurker on this site.

    Looking to help some of you.

    If you don't have ter or don't want to pay ill hook you up.

    Pm her ter I'd an ill send you some reviews good and bad.

    I will try to post more on this site.

  8. #2047

    TER hook up

    I been a long time lurker on this site.

    Looking to help some of you.

    If you don't have ter or don't want to pay ill hook you up.

    Pm her ter I'd an ill send you some reviews good and bad.

    I will try to post more on this site.

  9. #2046

    Any reliable and cheap provider in LA?

    Hello friends,

    I currently visit providers in the $250+ range but my budget unfortunately allows me to visit only two or three per month. I would be interested in meeting cheaper providers, in the $80/100 range, so that I can visit them more frequently. I am not looking for top looking models or fancy acts (BBBJ, ANAL, CIM, etc.) I am just interested in someone clean, fairly good looking, reliable for BJ or FS. Any recommendation?

  10. #2045
    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    Hilarious. Just cracked myself up watching it.

  11. #2044
    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    That's Entertainment! I will have to catch up with the entire film. Don't know how I missed it up until now as I have been very dedicated to everything Python. Thanks for posting Christophe!

  12. #2043
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Have you seen this?


  13. #2042

    Yep.

    Quote Originally Posted by Akara  [View Original Post]
    Touch sores and you may get herpes. Not all sores are on penis.
    HSV whether type 1 or 2 can be acquired whether sores present or not. HSV may be "Asymptomatic" which is still contagious. Of course if its present, and you have a break in the skin, chances are very high. Wrestlers get HSV from skin to skin contact. This is known as "Herpes Gladiatorum". Google it.

    Next: condoms may not cover areas where HSV are present so you are at risk even with the raincoat.

    And: the herpes virus cannot live long when exposed to air. It favors warm moist conditions to live. But still, let's be careful out there.

  14. #2041
    I've had this convoy with multiple doctors. Yes you can get herpes, HPV and many others WHILE USING a condom.

    I once contracted one of the lesser stds (treatable and curable) from going down on a girl (never had sex, just made out and I went down on her). It's a risky game.

    If you're married don't do BJ OR FS. It's hands and only hands for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    What the heck. I'll post this here too.

    Hey guys,

    I'm not looking for any info on AIDs. I have my opinion on that one. I'm wondering how many of you have or have known someone who ended up with a STD wearing a condom. The info I get online is so confusing. It looks like a condom doesn't fully protect against herpes. Is this really true? I don't just mean if it breaks. I'm married and my life would be destroyed if I were to get an STD. Obviously, I'm not one to do anything bareback. I guess I can stick with FBSM and handies. Also, a lot of you are into DATY. Is that not also poor safety?

  15. #2040
    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    What the heck. I'll post this here too.

    Hey guys,

    I'm not looking for any info on AIDs. I have my opinion on that one. I'm wondering how many of you have or have known someone who ended up with a STD wearing a condom. The info I get online is so confusing. It looks like a condom doesn't fully protect against herpes. Is this really true? I don't just mean if it breaks. I'm married and my life would be destroyed if I were to get an STD. Obviously, I'm not one to do anything bareback. I guess I can stick with FBSM and handies. Also, a lot of you are into DATY. Is that not also poor safety?
    Herpes, HPV, tric, ngu. Mostly happen in bb. First two not curable with meds, though in hpv a high percentage of carriers will self rid after a couple of years. First two can happen even with covered.

    Syph, gon, clam. Frequency goes up and down. Meds at the clinic.

    HIV. We've seemed to have controlled this problem pretty well in this country. Too bad a lot of providers aren't from this country.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape