Thread: Crystal Healing
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 3065
-
01-06-18 16:28 #2870Senior Member

Posts: 1897Means like flat butt. Sara has firm actually hard butt cheeks. No Greek available.
Originally Posted by TomAssCan9
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-18 15:15 #2869Senior Member

Posts: 270Tank you bradduh! What is inverted ass? Is that mean she do Greek too?
Originally Posted by OneHarnyFaka
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-18 06:07 #2868Senior Member

Posts: 207Mahalos Cosmic
Mahalos Cosmic.
Originally Posted by CosmicKid
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Spinnerholic
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-17 21:21 #2867Senior Member

Posts: 947Mimi, Lucky (aka Ginger), Sara, Honey, mama Lisa.
Originally Posted by Spinnerholic
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-17 02:30 #2866Senior Member

Posts: 207Current Lineup? 12/16/2017
Anyone know the current lineup here? TIA.
-
12-16-17 19:19 #2865Senior Member

Posts: 947New news. Heard on the coconut wireless: After a very short stay at Pink Orchid, Sara has returned to Crystal Healing.
Originally Posted by CosmicKid
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-17 17:59 #2864Senior Member

Posts: 947According to post #31 on 12/7, in the Pink Orchid thread, Sara has moved from Crystal Healing to Pink Orchid.
Originally Posted by SecretAgent
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-17 05:05 #2863Senior Member

Posts: 673I've never been to rainbows, but this Sara has been here and at kison.
Originally Posted by Trdboy
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-17 05:21 #2862Senior Member

Posts: 28Sara OG?
This isn't Sara from Rainbows that use to be by Tower Records is it?
Originally Posted by SecretAgent
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-17 20:07 #2861Senior Member

Posts: 32Thick Sara
Couple weeks ago had a last second urge for something a little more mature, so decided to pop into CHM. Was given probably the youngest provider there, Sara. I find her face to be quite cute and I'm a sucker for a tanned girl. Sara has been reported on a bit, so I won't add too much. Maybe 5'2 ish, and has a bit of meat to her. Not fat fat, but thick which makes for a larger than average Korean inverted ass. BBBJ was nice and sensual. MSOG offered, but I'm a one and done kinda guy now. She is nice, quality CHM service and was my second time seeing her (I just walk in and usually take what I'm given at CHM).
-
11-28-17 07:29 #2860Senior Member

Posts: 5121To supplement the address and map provided by the link that I posted yesterday, note that the building is set back from the street, behind the Panda Express restaurant. If you view the address in Google Maps Street View, you will see the building behind the restaurant. By the way, if you finish your session before 10 at night you can refuel with Red's favorite, the grilled teriyaki chicken.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-17 06:19 #2859Senior Member

Posts: 5121Here you go: https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massa...nolulu-hi-4596.
Originally Posted by ToniMulato
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-17 03:57 #2858Senior Member

Posts: 321Address
Where is this place located at?
-
11-20-17 05:34 #2857

Posts: 2479Lucky has a little pooch, but service is still good. Dfk, BBBJ, bbfscip, and she is still tight! I'm not packing a bazooka, but I had a hard time entering her boji. Worked it in slowly and inched myself all the way in and then JACKPOT!
-
11-19-17 21:47 #2856Senior Member

Posts: 947I totally agree. In fact this has been an ongoing complaint of mine about some providers. I wasn't aware Lucky had put on weight. But as a general thing, I've never been able to understand the mindset of providers who somehow don't seem to realize putting a little effort into maintaining a trim body will positively impact their income stream. I suppose a few hobbyists are attracted to thick women but seems to me the majority of guys are not.
Originally Posted by Choni
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





