Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,636 to 31,650 of 59509
-
01-06-18 09:40 #27874Senior Member

Posts: 217Therapy Plus
I've been there once and had the same experience, declined giving the information and couldn't understand why they would ask. I did try a search but the Therapy part of the keywords brought too many hits and Plus by itself got nothing.
Originally Posted by PepeLepU
[View Original Post]
BTW, had Sky (I think that was her name). FS for 1. 4 Plus house fee. Nice time and very hot lady.
-
01-05-18 23:55 #27873Banned Member

Posts: 1610Yeah, me too.
Originally Posted by Dudeatl
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-18 15:48 #27872Senior Member

Posts: 594Found only one listing for Adairsville on CL, an ad claiming "Best Massage in North Ga" on Joe Frank Harris Parkway, is this the right one?
Originally Posted by JSlay42
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-18 23:24 #27871Senior Member

Posts: 351I don't have the answers, I guess I just wish a better outcome fore her.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-18 23:16 #27870Banned Member

Posts: 44Co-sign on Ivy. Went recently and she appeared to have increased in pounds and age from the my last outing. The less-attractive masseuse came in first and I politely asked for Ivy. Ivy performed her usual routine and I left happy.
Originally Posted by Bassmaster
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-18 23:12 #27869Banned Member

Posts: 1610Whatever. You and Nite seem to have all the answers about what she coulda, shoulda, woulda done so if that's what you want to think then go ahead. I am done with this subject. Good day.
Originally Posted by Dudeatl
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-18 23:09 #27868Banned Member

Posts: 13634Exactly my point. These women aren't stupid. Michelle will return to China and live very well.
Originally Posted by Dudeatl
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-18 22:12 #27867Senior Member

Posts: 351It's not like she was Al Qada or ISIS. She could have probably driven to somewhere and bought a plane ride somewhere else. I doubt the national security mechanism was locked down for an old Chinese lady looking at 2 years.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
They probably would have locked her bank accounts, but you know all of these Chinese girls are hording some cash.
-
01-04-18 16:35 #27866Regular Member

Posts: 13Thank you for the tip, this is much closer for me and you are correct, it was no BS.
Originally Posted by JSlay42
[View Original Post]
G.
-
01-04-18 16:28 #27865Regular Member

Posts: 2Samantha? Oriental?
Where is this oriental located? I visited the one near 316, behind the hooters I think it is. And the lady upfront said there were no latinas there. Just Asian. I would like to go try my luck with this Samantha.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
01-04-18 16:01 #27864Senior Member

Posts: 495Puffy camel toe
Sometimes when it's cold outside the coolness creates a different persona.
Elite asian. Lisa, puffly camel on full display eating those bottoms, was actually a good interaction for a change (not as moody as prior visits). Just wish would shave. Starting to show the age of upper 40's. 60/40.
Have not meet the new Latin there, rose or something (suppose to be different than prior Latin Samantha / anna).
Oriental (29) . Latin Samantha / anna. Camel displaying, waxed, she still thinks she is worth California prices, yummy for all avail. Green in hand supports better negotiation if she wants to play, . This round nude, BJ, Russian, 60/60.
Oriental (29). Rae. Still likes her short shorts, tho in the coolness will spandex. Has not changed, poor massage, when does engage for funds. Is with a pissed off attitude, just worth the headache.
Juns. Coco. Can be very industrial when two handing the HE. 60/40.
Health (pleasant hill by29). Cherry. Still the old standby. Breath was more than could handle this round.
-
01-04-18 14:00 #27863Senior Member

Posts: 167Same experience at Daisy
No. You're not off your game. Same experience last two times at Daisy. Even though second visit wasn't busy. Seems as though Ivy only comes in to do the tug during the final stretch. I walked out of my last visit before the session began because I didn't want to be bothered with the musical chairs arrangement they have going on and headed up to Pearl.
Originally Posted by Bassmaster
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-18 13:31 #27862Senior Member

Posts: 171Daisy on Steve Reynolds / Moon on Buford
Went to Moon again recently and got a bad draw, but the massage was good and for $50 it is a good deal. This masseuse had given a HE my last visit which was about 3 weeks earlier. She didn't remember me and refused this time, but went and got the manager / mama named Lisa who is really cute, very very thin however. She came in and recognized me, but she didn't recall jacking me off in the past either. When Lisa did it I had a beard which she liked. So I am tempted to grow the beard back. At any rate she approved the hand job, so the original masseuse came in. Felt like I was buying a used car and while the job got done I hated it. Won't be back.
So next time figured I'd go to Daisy and see Ivy, who answered the door. It had been over a year since my last visit so did not expect Ivy to recognize me. She is a little older but sexy if you like the librarian kind of look. Ivy left the room and a less attractive therapist entered, and I got a good massage but at the end she would not touch the small mouth bass, but stated that for $40 other girl would come in. After the Moon experience I was thinking WTF, am I just off my game? Agreed and Ivy came in for a few minutes of work. Left happy but the tipping was awkward- paying Ivy for the massage and HE was $90 ($50 for a 50 minute massage which we agreed on earlier as they were busy and I couldn't stay the full hour). So she gave me back the $10 which I then left for the original masseuse.
I hate going through this BS, so probably won't be back.
-
01-04-18 12:45 #27861Regular Member

Posts: 13Thanks for the tip as this is actually much closer for me than most of these. Went yesterday and as you said no bs.
Originally Posted by JSlay42
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-18 19:44 #27860Banned Member

Posts: 2410T-plus in Smyrna, not Marietta
If you've been there before you should know why they ask for name and birthday date, if not use the search option and you should quickly find out.
Originally Posted by Carlosss1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






