Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,666 to 31,680 of 59510
-
01-02-18 18:00 #27845Senior Member

Posts: 167Dedicated.
She is going to be missed. Lady was dedicated to servicing us mongers. Who else remembers her putting in work with the heart monitor and wires attached? Man, that was crazy. Crazier thing was my decision to go on with the session despite seeing the apparatus when she stripped. LOL.
Originally Posted by JWSouth
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-18 16:01 #27844Regular Member

Posts: 17Michelle
Well hope she did not spend all the money on attorneys. She is missed for sure. She was a keeper for sure.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-18 15:36 #27843Banned Member

Posts: 1610You might say that, yes.
Originally Posted by BigComanche
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-18 15:24 #27842Senior Member

Posts: 155Lol
I second that emotion!! LOL But there's a Michelle Jr out there somewhere and we must find her! LOL.
Originally Posted by JWSouth
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-18 15:21 #27841Senior Member

Posts: 155Mia
Has Mia recently left A1 because the last time I saw her she was between A1 and Sunset up the street. Was a couple months ago tho. And what we're you able to get out of her after the so so massage? HE for sure but was there more? I never really tried to hard to get more from her. And she was a bit too talkative for me.
Originally Posted by SoreAsFuck
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-18 14:55 #27840Senior Member

Posts: 351Well shit
Here's to you, Michelle. Wish I could have visited your brothel, wherever it was LOL.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-18 14:04 #27839Banned Member

Posts: 246Michelle
I spoke to her right before Christmas. This was a plea bargain. From what she got it is on the high side of the range she told me. A friend of hers is going to contact me when she gets to were she is serving her time. I plan to visit if I can.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-18 14:02 #27838Banned Member

Posts: 13634The "brothel" was her apartment in north Doraville.
Originally Posted by BigComanche
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-18 14:01 #27837Banned Member

Posts: 13634Where did you find that?
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-18 13:21 #27836Senior Member

Posts: 611Spring Dream was in Dunwoody. I guess she had a side business?
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-18 13:13 #27835Banned Member

Posts: 1610Michelle at Spring Dream
Just saw that she got 2 years and nine months in a federal penitentiary for running a brothel in Gwinnett for 12 years. Thought some of you who used to go see her at Spring Dream would like to know what happened to her. Her accomplices received lesser sentences.
-
01-02-18 09:41 #27834Banned Member

Posts: 13634Basically, a nasty ho, a sleaze bucket or something along those lines.
Originally Posted by Swanson21
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-18 09:02 #27833Senior Member

Posts: 168What's a slag?
Originally Posted by AznSeekr
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-18 08:54 #27832Regular Member

Posts: 11Mia is the youngest and cutest I've seen. I think she works at Massage Pro now, but haven't been to see her since A#1. She is hot but gives such a terrible massage that it feels like highway robbery. Definitely worth having at some point though.
Originally Posted by IAmAmazing
[View Original Post]
I wish I knew where the Latina were at. There is supposedly one at Elite, but be prepared to pay up. I've read that there is one at Oriental too but have never confirmed.
-
01-02-18 08:46 #27831Regular Member

Posts: 11Yeah, I was a fan of Lily before she left. Helen is pretty young, probably about 30, but she doesn't have much of an ass. When I had her, it felt like she was wearing a diaper or some shit. She was probably wearing a period pad or something, cause that's what it felt like when I was feeling on her pussy. She gave a pretty good HJ, and was pretty into it too. The Asian girls love me, so I can usually convince them pretty easily to give me what I want.
Originally Posted by CitizenOne
[View Original Post]
I'd say she is worth a shot, but I probably will go back to Angela or Susan just because I like their asses a little bit better LOL.
Do you know of any other Juns girls that are young and hot right now?
Is the Michelle at starlight the same Michelle that worked at Pearl for awhile? I didn't really vibe with her that much, as she seemed kind of cold.













Reply With Quote




