Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 380 of 572 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 430 480 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 8568
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2883

    Anyone ever get a FJ at an AMP?

    Just curious if anyone has gotten a FJ as part of the HE? I don't know what type of response I would get if I ask so I figure maybe one of you would be able to help. Thanks.

  2. #2882
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTitties  [View Original Post]
    I went to see coco again today. She's on "vacation " so the short girl brought me in. The room was 46 and the floors ice cold. I let my intentions be know. She declined. Grabbed the tall girl. Pretty sure she said her name was Eva or something similar. Multiple positions. Cob. But I won't repeat. I want coco. But that was early today. She wanted 1. 2 and I said no. 1. 0 ended up getting it done plus half hour fee.
    I could see the reaction when I said I wanted FS to both of the new girls at Canterbury, they both seemed to be hesitant or afraid, or didn't think this would fly in Worcester. The taller girl seemed to be hesitant when I was passed from the shorter girl to her, I just said, "I'll come back next month, when there are new girls here". I asked for my house fee back, and left. Glad she rethought their FS position, and took care of you. Or, maybe you are just better looking or younger than me, and she gave in easier.

  3. #2881

    Eva? At can't

    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    Had some time today, drove to can't and planned for a FS visit. Met by a shorter, cute girl, I was not upset at my selection. I put down my $100 tip with a condom on it. (my usual technique, eliminates guessing) She looked at the condom and asked "Suckee?" I said no, "everything" she seemed to not want to do that, so spoke to the other taller girl, she also seemed not interested. Had to ask for my cash back for the time, and drove over to see Linda at Envelope. She is an older, slim Asian MILF / GILF, but she is still younger than me. (I would guess at maybe 50). I enjoyed my time at Envelope, just was disappointed on not getting FS offered at Canterbury, I will have to wait until next month and new talent. If you require less than FS, the shorter girl seemed cute and might have been fun.
    I went to see coco again today. She's on "vacation " so the short girl brought me in. The room was 46° and the floors ice cold. I let my intentions be know. She declined. Grabbed the tall girl. Pretty sure she said her name was Eva or something similar. Multiple positions. Cob. But I won't repeat. I want coco. But that was early today. She wanted 1. 2 and I said no. 1. 0 ended up getting it done plus half hour fee.

  4. #2880

    Anjun

    Spent a 1/2 hour with Lucy, late 40's early 50's, nice shape and nice looking, nice long hair 3/4+ of the way to her waist. Got the full 30 minutes, soothing massage, no great shakes plus a well done HE. Zero tease. The search for younger all natural talent continues.

    ARG.

  5. #2879

    Webster

    It is absolutely open. Not much talent though and standard menu only.

    Quote Originally Posted by CyJim666  [View Original Post]
    Webster St, Worcester.

  6. #2878

    New talent at Canterbury

    Had some time today, drove to can't and planned for a FS visit. Met by a shorter, cute girl, I was not upset at my selection. I put down my $100 tip with a condom on it. (my usual technique, eliminates guessing) She looked at the condom and asked "Suckee?" I said no, "everything" she seemed to not want to do that, so spoke to the other taller girl, she also seemed not interested. Had to ask for my cash back for the time, and drove over to see Linda at Envelope. She is an older, slim Asian MILF / GILF, but she is still younger than me. (I would guess at maybe 50). I enjoyed my time at Envelope, just was disappointed on not getting FS offered at Canterbury, I will have to wait until next month and new talent. If you require less than FS, the shorter girl seemed cute and might have been fun.

  7. #2877
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Coco

    Excellent service. Standard rates apply as stated.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTitties  [View Original Post]
    Canterbury.

    29 year old Chinese girl with Bolt ons. Cute. Went with the half hour appointment. .1 still gets the job done.

  8. #2876

    Webster

    Quote Originally Posted by Attract  [View Original Post]
    Which Webster you are talking about?
    Webster St, Worcester.

  9. #2875

    Coco.

    Canterbury.

    29 year old Chinese girl with Bolt ons. Cute. Went with the half hour appointment. .1 still gets the job done.

  10. #2874

    Webster

    Which Webster you are talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by CyJim666  [View Original Post]
    Hi is Webster still open?

  11. #2873
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734

    Bvr

    Went to BVR today and took the half with Kay. Highly recommend.

  12. #2872

    RE: New AMP in Hudson

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMama  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to the New AMP IN Hudson on Main Street? If juicy enough PM me. Otherwise a Post will do. Thanks and happy Holidays.
    You mean the one near Main St? (to clarify, it's just off Main St.) Happened to be passing through there recently and had a 30 min visit. Drew Sasa, mid 30's. Good massage. Left happy, think that's about as juicy as it gets in that town. . 4 + . 4. Looks 5, Massage 8.

  13. #2871
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734

    Kay and BVR

    More of a streetwalker guy, but do the AMP thing on occasion. My thing with an AMP is a decent rub with a lot of tease before the flip. And hopefully some prostate work. Not really interested in a lot of extras at an AMP. I can get 5-6 BBBJ from a streetwalker for the price of one at Canta-b.

    Anyhoo, reading the thread, seems like BVR on 146 might be a good place to try. Someone mentioned a decent prolonged tease. Any more info there would be appreciated. Reply here or PM. Since CiCi and Wendy left new star, I haven't done much in terms of local AMPs. If anyone has a better place that gives a long tease, I'm all for it. I'll def report back. Like I said, in a streetwalker guy, so if I can help any gents in that realm, let me know.

  14. #2870
    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by BVR. Greeted by Kay who led me to the room and collected house fee. She left me to get ready and I assumed (and was hoping) she would be my masseuse but instead Cici came in after I was on the table. I wasn't happy about the switch but she was nice and massage was okay. She mixed in a lot of teasing throughout. Nice ST and flip. Standard service done well. I wouldn't make a special trip but may repeat when I'm in the area.
    I visited recently and had Kay. Above average in all respects of a standard AMP.

  15. #2869

    New AMP in Hudson

    Has anyone been to the New AMP IN Hudson on Main Street? If juicy enough PM me. Otherwise a Post will do. Thanks and happy Holidays.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape