Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 9866
-
12-31-17 23:18 #4661Regular Member

Posts: 10Well, I'm sorry but dick size matters. Mine gets in the way. That's why for the likes of me racewalking is out of the question. CDC is very clear on that. It also informed me that big tits women have tendency to suffer in hot weather and as such are advised to move to Alaska.
Originally Posted by Cperry123
[View Original Post]
As for you having a "tunnel vision" you couldn't have made it any clearer with this:
When instead of saying that you'd be looking to see if Ho's assertions have merit, you said that you're looking for articles that would cater to your preconceived notions. It's referred to as either having "closed mind" or "tunnel vision", pick your poison. There is nothing wrong with having that though. Most of the people do.
Originally Posted by Cperry123
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-17 20:53 #4660Senior Member

Posts: 628So do cultural norms. Back many years ago when I was in the service we noticed racial disparities in STD cases and, being aboard a ship, had an excellent chance to do a meaningful study in males IOT see why. Most important findings were probably whether circumcised or not, overall genital hygiene and attitude regarding being infected with STDs.
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-17 20:14 #4659Forum Advertiser

Posts: 19Really!
"MoneyLess", thanks for the laugh. You are extremely amusing. What's up with mentioning penis size? Need for validation perhaps? Pretty funny that you have no understanding of debate or how it works but, write a post with the problems of America and my "tunnel vision". For a scientific report to be viable it needs to be reproduced with the same finders or close to. For a statical analysis it needs to be within less than 0. 1 % error. If it can't, it is not valid. That is what scientific research is about. Duh!
Originally Posted by MoneyLess
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-17 18:41 #4658Forum Advertiser

Posts: 19That's just genetics
Yes Ho Hunter, not everyone is created equal, some just get dealt a bad hand in the game of genetics. But, reading your post #3682 you did state, ". Or it come be racial. Some races are predisposed to some diseases. " My post #3690 was a reply to that. Perhaps I could have misinterpreted what you were writing, perhaps not. But, saying the studies imply that a racial predisposition to an STI is your own conclusion, not what the CDC actually wrote in the article. And the link that you gave is quite old for statics, 2010 will be 7 years plus change, depending on the month. In fact, XBostonBoyX had a newer report than you. I read that report and I see the holes. For one, the CDC says that there are cases in which they are missing racial information ranging from 3. 8 % to 28.8% and make up anywhere from 0. 1% to 76.6% on statical error. In a statical survey, you want a less than 0. 1 % on error. Now lets just say that they never included the finders in which there was no racial information, how do we know what areas where discluded. Perhaps it was area hospital through out the country, some affluent, some imporvished. Perhaps that would make little differenc. But say, a state like Texas as a rule does not take into account race. The statical data would be extremely false. Also, whom is noting race. Is it the patient themselves or is it the medical staff. If it is medical staff human error is at play. I can testify to that in my personal life as my Sicilian grandfather's complexion was so dark, he was thought to be a black man. And there was a scientific study on race by another group specifically for predisposition entitled "Genetic Susceptibility of Infectious diseases: big is beautiful, but will bigger be even better?" The link is https://www.nbci.nlm.nih.gov. In the report it is noted several errors which include the sample size was too small, high false discovery rate, and lack of power to interpret current and previous data.
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-17 17:33 #4657Senior Member

Posts: 2682I made no such claim, what I said was "studies done by the CDC imply that some races may be predisposed to it". Socioeconomic status likely plays a part in it as well, but the numbers are just too high for that to explain all of it. Age, sex, diet, family history, blood type, and race, all play a role in susceptibility to diseases. I'm not sure why you're having such an issue with that. I hate to be the one to shatter your politically correct fantasy world, but everyone is not equal. Everyone is not the same. I'm not saying that anyone, or any race, is genetically superior to another. I'm just saying that some people are predisposed to some diseases for a variety of reasons.
Originally Posted by Cperry123
[View Original Post]
Look at Lupus for example, 90% of those who have it are female. Race is also a factor with Lupus as well.
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
12-31-17 16:27 #4656Senior Member

Posts: 2682I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express once.
Originally Posted by CheezeFist
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
12-31-17 15:55 #4655Forum Advertiser

Posts: 19Happy New Year CheezeFist!
Hey CheezeFist, I was replying to your question and am glad that A2 deleted that portion because I agree with him. I harbor not ill feeling against you. In fact, may this coming year bring you happiness, prosperity and fulfill all your desires.
Originally Posted by CheezeFist
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-17 11:34 #4654Asshole

Posts: 968Happy New Year
I didn't expect a detailed answer from you, Christine, and I didn't intend to stir any trouble! If you would just tell me to f**k off, that would be good enough for me. Happy New Year!
-
12-31-17 00:05 #4653Regular Member

Posts: 10This is what 's wrong with America. She's searching through number of articles to disprove Ho Hunter's claim, not to see if his point is valid or not. Everybody stick to their tunnel visions and wouldn't get out of there even if they discover they are wrong. The logic is "it's true because it's right". Close minds can't be changed even if facing obvious.
Originally Posted by Cperry123
[View Original Post]
I'm not insinuating that Ho is right, I don't know enough on the topic to have an opinion here but I do know one thing, the place like CDC groups people based on their race, sex, ethnic group, hair and eye color, tits size, dick size and whatever else that separates them. It allows CDC to determine which group of people has predisposition to this type of cancer or that type of cancer and the like and channel resources accordingly. For example based on CDC data I know that Thai men with big dicks like me find it hard to racewalk so I lift weights instead. Thank you CDC! Duh!
Why did you make a new user to post this? Why didn't you use your normal account?
A2
-
12-30-17 23:15 #4652Regular Member

Posts: 10Cperry123
Cperry123 is Christine from Roslindale. Search for Christine on Boston forum you get plenty of info especially on Craigslist Reviews.
Originally Posted by SixPacking
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Cperry123
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-17 13:46 #4651Forum Advertiser

Posts: 19Background
No CheezeFist, I am not a Biomedical Researcher. My background includes[Deleted by Admin]. And at this present moment, I'm reading a number of scientific, medical and statistic articles to disprove Ho Hunter's claim of predisposition to an STI on race.
Originally Posted by CheezeFist
[View Original Post]
I did that for your own good, do you really want to put out all that personal info?
If you do, go ahead and put it up again and I'll leave it. I think it would be a huge mistake just to stroke your ego.
A2
-
12-30-17 00:48 #4650Asshole

Posts: 968Interesting discussion. Are you, guys, biomedical researchers? You sure sound like them.
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-17 19:15 #4649Senior Member

Posts: 2682It was a nationwide study. Highest incidents of HSV-2 were found in the southern states. Again, nobody is singling out blacks, all other races are mentioned as well, blacks just had the highest numbers. There are in fact diseases that some races are more susceptible to, that's just science. For example white females are more susceptible to Alzheimer's disease. We don't know why, but that's what the statistics show. Whether or not that's the case with HSV-2 or not is unknown. It's not something you can easily conduct research on without intentionally trying to infect people with it, which is obviously highly unethical. For all we know blood type may play a role. We already know that certain blood types are predisposed to some diseases (people with AB blood type for example are more susceptible to heart disease), and Rh- blood types are very rare in non-whites, but obviously this wouldn't explain the lower HSV-2 incidence in Asians. There's no reason to doubt the accuracy of the CDC study, but there's no real explanation for the results yet either. As I said before, more information is needed.
Originally Posted by Cperry123
[View Original Post]
There are 9 different HSV types by the way, and this study was only about HSV-2. In addition remember that HSV-2 is not necessarily synonymous with genital herpes. The CDC also says that 57% of the US population has HSV-1, and nobody ever questions that. But HSV-1 can infect the genitals too.
Don't try to read anything in to what I'm saying, I'm merely quoting the statistics posted by the CDC.
https://www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/stats.htm
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
12-29-17 18:51 #4648Forum Advertiser

Posts: 19Exactly Deb
Yes, Deb this is exactly what I'm more upset about. There is no evidence of any racial group including blacks being predisposed to an STI as Ho Hunter 328 wants to point out. Yes, sickle cell is a genetic disease inherited from descents of sub-Saharan Africa. However, lactose intolerance is vastly seen around the world and is not limited to one racial group. And yes, more research is needed before someone maked racists statements like this. In the words on Desmond Tutu, "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppessor. ".
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-17 17:11 #4647Senior Member

Posts: 450No stds yet
I'm a white guy and I went black 15 yrs ago and never went back I ve been all over their who who's and haven't picked up anything yet. As the saying goes the darker the berry the sweeter the juice.
Originally Posted by Deb4512
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




