Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 398 of 1248 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 448 498 898 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 18709
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12754

    Jessica is the older sister

    Quote Originally Posted by Marco21  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got these girls numbers.
    And she has not been available for over a month, but Kaitlynne is in the Lealman love triangle. No digits, but she's often on FB where she can be messaged.

  2. #12753
    Quote Originally Posted by SmackThatAss  [View Original Post]
    Kaitlynne and Jessica, for some reason they both had on new outfits and didn't look bad at all. At first I thought Jessica was Kaitlynne because she's put on so much weight and currently has a fat rump. She still has facial spots but other than that, she has a nice body for someone who was skin and bones last year. Kaitlynne always has nice boobs, but a crappy attitude, but I didn't let it deter me. Took them both to a close by notel, and literally banged their brains out. It was a spectacular sight for one's eyes, I would pull your leg. Bring some lube cause those two spinners are tight as a mosquito 's twat. They are around and busy, always on the move and staying in trouble, scoop them while you can. I did and thoroughly banged them good!
    Anyone got these girls numbers.

  3. #12752

    Tay Tay

    Its nice to see our young and rested up sweety is back caressing the streets with luscious lips on point. I have seen her strolling off 54th and 28th and she is without her side kick the blonde. So I don't know if she's being captained by a Frank or what. But she's available if you want to sample that azz.

  4. #12751

    Drugs

    Quote Originally Posted by FunInTheBay6  [View Original Post]
    Not of girls. Just you want to be cool guys. Oh. With license plates, parking spots, and home addresses.

    Black charger?

    White range rover?

    Gold mini van?

    Black silverado?

    Just for starters. Like I said, amazing pics from the back with plates and girls getting in.
    Well. According to your other posts you do the same thing. You're apparently on drugs or fell for a junkie who's getting dicked down by every mongrel dopeboy and monger out there. Am I right?

  5. #12750
    Senior Member


    Posts: 192

    Cupcake. The return!

    Quote Originally Posted by SmackThatAss  [View Original Post]
    I was going through my files and realized that, the great cupcake will be home in less than 3 months, I'm counting down the days. Hands down, there is no other girl out here who can match her skill set. She is the the best of the best and no one can compete. I absolutely love that girl, it had me reminiscing about the time that I banged her and the 2 Lealman sisters together, boy the life of a Monger has been good to me, and I have rewarded my fellow mongers with all of my finds, you should take a look, and I will have a video up shortly, Lord I miss my freaking Cupcake, STA is out.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5a455a1d325a0
    Wow! The return of the incredible Cupcake. Was thinking it might never happen. Counting the days until she's back with us!

  6. #12749

    Lol

    Sounds like you have plans to hangout, she agree?

    Quote Originally Posted by SmackThatAss  [View Original Post]
    I was going through my files and realized that, the great cupcake will be home in less than 3 months, I'm counting down the days. Hands down, there is no other girl out here who can match her skill set. She is the the best of the best and no one can compete. I absolutely love that girl, it had me reminiscing about the time that I banged her and the 2 Lealman sisters together, boy the life of a Monger has been good to me, and I have rewarded my fellow mongers with all of my finds, you should take a look, and I will have a video up shortly, Lord I miss my freaking Cupcake, STA is out.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5a455a1d325a0

  7. #12748

    Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterRammer  [View Original Post]
    But she's become nothing more than a lazy pump and dump rockstar lately! I pass her up these days even if she's the only worker around.
    Agreed. Her hygiene sucks, she rushes you, wouldn't ride or go doggy because of her "knees". She's komodo dragon 2.0.

  8. #12747

    Stay away.

    Astrid or Kristina. Scammer peace of garbage. Don't see her more than once, she'll play the long game for a scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianD  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Astrid doing errands. She waited for me outside the store and we ventured to one of my favorite safe locations. She performed an OUTSTANDING BBBJCIMw / Spit.

    She event licked the dip off the boys for an extra thorough clean-up.

    4 Damage.

    Monger On!

    Mahalo.

  9. #12746

    Selena used to be fun

    Quote Originally Posted by LongXlurker  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker and most of the reports are accurate so never really had anything to contribute but I thought I would warn why'all. Walking along 34th by the Speedway I saw a cute brunette. Swing around and she hopped in. Negotiated and she's telling me she's a BP girl so I figured this was going to go south and boy did it. Barely puts her mouth on it, bounces her head up and down like crazy with almost no contact and stunk like she lived in a tobacco factory. After a few minutes I gave up. She said her name was Selina. Fair warning. Nice enough looking but smelled bad and the worst performance I've experienced ever.
    But she's become nothing more than a lazy pump and dump rockstar lately! I pass her up these days even if she's the only worker around.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails selena1.jpg‎   Selena.jpg‎  

  10. #12745

    It kinda scared me

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCumsALot  [View Original Post]
    Lmfao. Thanks Brother STA for all you do. Hilarious.
    As I was picking up a familiar face & just chatting then comes the handsome woman with do you need any extra company? Not with a voice deeper than mines and a adam apple bigger than Johnny Appleseed GTFOH. LOL.

  11. #12744

    Handsome woman

    Quote Originally Posted by SmackThatAss  [View Original Post]
    Black Shemale behind Speedway, goes by Jamie, has adams apple and facial pores to match. If that's not your thing be careful, from a distance Shim looks like a woman. STA is out!
    Lmfao. Thanks Brother STA for all you do. Hilarious.

  12. #12743
    Quote Originally Posted by LongXlurker  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker and most of the reports are accurate so never really had anything to contribute but I thought I would warn why'all. Walking along 34th by the Speedway I saw a cute brunette. Swing around and she hopped in. Negotiated and she's telling me she's a BP girl so I figured this was going to go south and boy did it. Barely puts her mouth on it, bounces her head up and down like crazy with almost no contact and stunk like she lived in a tobacco factory. After a few minutes I gave up. She said her name was Selina. Fair warning. Nice enough looking but smelled bad and the worst performance I've experienced ever.
    Odd first post. Got a BP link?

  13. #12742

    Cute brunette Selina is worst I've ever found

    Long time lurker and most of the reports are accurate so never really had anything to contribute but I thought I would warn why'all. Walking along 34th by the Speedway I saw a cute brunette. Swing around and she hopped in. Negotiated and she's telling me she's a BP girl so I figured this was going to go south and boy did it. Barely puts her mouth on it, bounces her head up and down like crazy with almost no contact and stunk like she lived in a tobacco factory. After a few minutes I gave up. She said her name was Selina. Fair warning. Nice enough looking but smelled bad and the worst performance I've experienced ever.

  14. #12741

    Theres a Handsome Woman

    Black Shemale behind Speedway, goes by Jamie, has adams apple and facial pores to match. If that's not your thing be careful, from a distance Shim looks like a woman. STA is out!

  15. #12740

    I'm being as patient as I can be.

    I was going through my files and realized that, the great cupcake will be home in less than 3 months, I'm counting down the days. Hands down, there is no other girl out here who can match her skill set. She is the the best of the best and no one can compete. I absolutely love that girl, it had me reminiscing about the time that I banged her and the 2 Lealman sisters together, boy the life of a Monger has been good to me, and I have rewarded my fellow mongers with all of my finds, you should take a look, and I will have a video up shortly, Lord I miss my freaking Cupcake, STA is out.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5a455a1d325a0
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cupcakes011.jpg‎   Cupcake_021.jpg‎   Cupcake031.jpg‎   Cupcake0401.jpg‎   Cupcake051.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape