Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 718 of 731 FirstFirst ... 218 618 668 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 ... LastLast
Results 10,756 to 10,770 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulSweeter  [View Original Post]
    See this attached tirade.

    Starts with **holy sh*.

    Link:
    This one is GPS to the 10th degree.

    I'll translate her tirade for everyone "Wow, I'm super special and unique and like so great. Why can't anyone else see that? Please someone, anyone jump into my delusion with me so I know it's not just in my head. VALIDATE ME! Please. ".

  2. #200

    SA Crazy Lady

    See this attached tirade.

    Starts with **holy sh*.

    Link:

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a&locale=en_US
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20171229-014847.jpg‎  

  3. #199

    First SA Call

    Spoke to a very lovely lady from Providence in my Target age of 40.

    We are going to make an arrangement after a Meetup. She didn't indicate any fee for M&G. But she has a $300 per Weekend kind of arrangement in her proposal. That does not include the drinks, dancing, and dinners during the weekend. It does include staying over and GFE / FS. So in some ways cheaper than POF & Zoosk with so many failed first dates never getting anywhere. Or 200 for BP. Some good some bad and no sleepover.

    What do you guys think?

    Thanks,. Paul S.

  4. #198

    Sa confusion

    I've been reading your reports and of the contacts that I liked which for me need to be all over 35.

    So I paid for the premium last night. It tells you how many days and counting when you log in.

    What I am finding is that there are a lot of ladies on there. They are using it for a dating site.

    Then the other group is using it for money.

    They either want a really big gift,. Taken on a trip or a monthly amount.

    How to weed it all out?

    I have some screen shots of some comments.

    One of them said $500 for a one time session, whatever that means.

    I am an older guy looking for FWB, I'd like to pay BP rates at the most. Or if its a steady thing,. Not sure what the monthly amount should be.

    Now that I am "live" with the premium, I'm looking to figure out my "Target" lady. And not the high end ones.

    Thanks,. P.S.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20171228-212738.jpg‎   Screenshot_20171228-212629.jpg‎   Screenshot_20171228-212422.jpg‎  

  5. #197

    Priceless

    This little princess wants $10 k / month for a PLATONIC gig. If I was currently a VIP I would so fuck with her.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-34bc5475ceb4

    BTW, anytime I see a profile that says platonic I hit "hide member" then I never see that BS profile again.

  6. #196

    Time out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rome400  [View Original Post]
    Woke up yesterday and was locked out. I am a cheapo and usually line up a bunch of chicks so I only need to renew every 60 days before I need new numbers. I did not get the renew or endns soon messages that I had previously gotten. I have a bunch of phone numbers and unfinished business that I am now unable to access, unless I want to shell out 80 again, and am traveling for most of January so that would be pointless.
    If a girl reports you SA will put you on a 24 hour time out. If you get more complaints they reserve the right to put you on permanent time out, no questions asked, no refunds. Not sure if either apply or if you can sign in again next month, pay your dough and get back in.

  7. #195

    FYI, SA did not give me notice my 30 days was ending

    Woke up yesterday and was locked out. I am a cheapo and usually line up a bunch of chicks so I only need to renew every 60 days before I need new numbers. I did not get the renew or endns soon messages that I had previously gotten. I have a bunch of phone numbers and unfinished business that I am now unable to access, unless I want to shell out 80 again, and am traveling for most of January so that would be pointless.

  8. #194

    LOL sarah

    I searched my old mail for sarah.

    She blocked me cause I said she looks like she does heroin, and I called her a hooker cause she was negotiating sex acts before she even saw my pics.

  9. #193

    Russianbaby777

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoMins  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her when she first joined and she wouldn't come of the M&G fee. Things went cold after I stood my ground. Interested to hear how it goes for you. She's definitely hot. Good luck.
    Thanks for the 411 on this. She 'Favorited' me within in 1 hr of sign-up. Thought I was in for a good time but for what you guys posted. Another rapid responder said her friends get 500-1000 per meet and don't host. Another could host and wanted 400-500. Sensed she was in a money crunch and negotiated down. Was a real sex-dynamo but just not my type at all (too curvy) and 420. Still looking for the SB.

  10. #192

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack617  [View Original Post]
    From the projects, no transportation. Kind of flaky but I thought she was hot (in a project girl way LOL!) Will take it in all holes, raw with a little effort. Asks for $300 but can be had for a little less.

    Let me know if any of you dogs see her, Haha.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...d-54b3be2f7f80
    Concur with this but she is a f-uped chick. Will blow you for short dough in your car. Blew deep in her ass one night, uncovered and she didn't bat an eye. Since I am new here will share her digits with legit members to gain some cred.

  11. #191

  12. #190

    Not worth the risk

    Quote Originally Posted by YLonen  [View Original Post]
    Wow! Great info and feed back guys. Appreciate it. Way too many girls on there that think guys are just starved for any female attention and will.

    Take anything they can get from them. LOL It's laughable what some of them put, they are really clueless or so self absorbed.

    What do you guys do about pictures, I really do not want to post my real picture on that site. I am very private and do not want it on there.

    Do you post any pictures? Do the girls really care if you post a picture or not?

    Do you post your real pictures?

    Thanks for all the help, suggestions.
    Definitely don't post any good pics in your public profile. There are scams run there like predatoralerts that take your pics and will try to extort you to get them taken down. I have received plenty of interest without sharing my pics. You can do just fine without them.

  13. #189
    Wow! Great info and feed back guys. Appreciate it. Way too many girls on there that think guys are just starved for any female attention and will.

    Take anything they can get from them. LOL It's laughable what some of them put, they are really clueless or so self absorbed.

    What do you guys do about pictures, I really do not want to post my real picture on that site. I am very private and do not want it on there.

    Do you post any pictures? Do the girls really care if you post a picture or not?

    Do you post your real pictures?

    Thanks for all the help, suggestions.

  14. #188
    It's a con. They think they can make you feel guilty and up the allowance. My answer is always "sweetie, if you were making so much money from your previous SD and giving up nothing, why aren't you with him now? It's *always* a way to make you feel like a chump and extract more sugar. All these plain and plump (and sometimes just fat) girls telling me they were getting 500 a visit from a previous SD. I'm talking a 3/10 or 4/10 here. They must really take us for complete idiots to even try.

    Don't ask me how I know but actual models, 5'11" size 1 dress and with an agency (not pretend models who "freelance") can be had for a lot less than 4-500 if she happens to like you. So when a plain jane tells me she's used to getting 5-600 per visit I just laugh and shrug.

    If a girl has had an arrangement before I never even ask what she was getting. Simply because more often than not she will flat out lie about what she did with him (always a bit of fooling around but no-sex.) and always for hundreds and hundreds every time. It is so predictable and so full of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rome400  [View Original Post]
    Spike I'm not questioning you. I think every girl that I've ever been with always tells me their last sugar daddy gave them more. Its an attempt to tell you that your getting a bargain or maybe make you feel guilty. Girl was letting me plow her for 3 hours for 300 , and she goes can you do any better my last arrangement I was getting 1000. My response sorry this is all that my budget allows.

  15. #187

    Its just an upsell attempt

    Spike I'm not questioning you. I think every girl that I've ever been with always tells me their last sugar daddy gave them more. Its an attempt to tell you that your getting a bargain or maybe make you feel guilty. Girl was letting me plow her for 3 hours for 300 , and she goes can you do any better my last arrangement I was getting 1000. My response sorry this is all that my budget allows.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape