Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 73 of 1285 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 123 173 573 1073 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 19268
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18188

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by SocialAveng313  [View Original Post]
    https://independent.com.detroit.esco...post/21638125/

    She was on BP a few days ago so I reached out to her. Was given area to head to in order to make the second call. Nothing. Anyone here ever see her? Is she worth it?
    Those are some filthy feet.

  2. #18187

    Shawna

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiGanz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from or still see Shawna ann?

    Miss that mouth.
    Been about 6-7 weeks since I have seen here. She has not returned my calls / texts either.

    I see she has a new number perhaps that’s why.

  3. #18186

    Shawna ann

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbalaya  [View Original Post]
    Why won't she see you? Is it you specifically or is it she one of those that doesn't like to see guys who spent too much time in the sun at birth?
    Just age and race.

  4. #18185

    Weird

    Quote Originally Posted by Nknk789  [View Original Post]
    She just post on myscarletbook.com with a different phone number. Too bad she refuse to see me.
    Why won't she see you? Is it you specifically or is it she one of those that doesn't like to see guys who spent too much time in the sun at birth?

  5. #18184

    Lucky you

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoestroll  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-4471/43683677

    http://liveescortreviews.com/large/d...4471/2/1327714

    That's her in the pictures.

    She's a pretty good SW. Young, pretty, Brunette, Slim, sexy and friendly. Ad says 22 and that's about right give or take. If you like the petite types, she's your girl! She was a bit unenthusiastic but well worth the time and 1. 2 HR. Slob, 69, and mish.

    She did get the logistics screwed up the first try because her phone shut off (yeah right) but upon second try, had a good time despite her seeming bored. I didn't mind because it's rare to have a non candy smoking non fissled brain SW in bed. If I had just met me, I would be cautious too.

    Will repeat and see if perhaps it was first-meet nervousness.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...7&oid=43683677
    Tried linking up last weekend. Drove 40 minutes out to her area then she went silent. Claims her phone has bad signal and she fell asleep. Planning on trying again when the stars align. Thanks for the report.

  6. #18183

    Shawna ann

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiGanz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from or still see Shawna ann?

    Miss that mouth.
    She just post on myscarletbook.com with a different phone number. Too bad she refuse to see me.

  7. #18182
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone info on Jamie? Is she TGTBT? Any info helpful.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...tside/40580952
    Too good to be true. Dropped the photo in the google search window. I think she's a laker cheerleader or something. https://twitter.com/jacq_johansson?lang=en.

  8. 12-28-17 17:16

    Reason
    lick not work

  9. #18181

    Encounter

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-4471/43683677

    http://liveescortreviews.com/large/d...4471/2/1327714

    That's her in the pictures.

    She's a pretty good SW. Young, pretty, Brunette, Slim, sexy and friendly. Ad says 22 and that's about right give or take. If you like the petite types, she's your girl! She was a bit unenthusiastic but well worth the time and 1. 2 HR. Slob, 69, and mish.

    She did get the logistics screwed up the first try because her phone shut off (yeah right) but upon second try, had a good time despite her seeming bored. I didn't mind because it's rare to have a non candy smoking non fissled brain SW in bed. If I had just met me, I would be cautious too.

    Will repeat and see if perhaps it was first-meet nervousness.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...7&oid=43683677

  10. #18180

    Anya

    https://independent.com.detroit.esco...post/21638125/

    She was on BP a few days ago so I reached out to her. Was given area to head to in order to make the second call. Nothing. Anyone here ever see her? Is she worth it?

  11. #18179
    Sad days in the hobby when the trannies are looking better than the ladies on BP.

  12. #18178

    Nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiGanz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from or still see Shawna ann?

    Miss that mouth.
    I've tried her from multiple numbers, absolutely no response. Bummer.

  13. #18177

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomaJef  [View Original Post]
    Agreed that is what I though also.
    Myscarletbook ad states that he's a shemale.

  14. #18176

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by Formula382  [View Original Post]
    Think that's a guy.
    Agreed that is what I though also.

  15. #18175
    Think that's a guy.

  16. #18174

    Check out link.

    Quote Originally Posted by BJlvr419  [View Original Post]
    http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-7261/55976467

    Hey guys, I see most of this girl's posts are in your area. I'm in toledo, and as you can see, she's advertising down here. Anyone have any first-hand info? I'll be happy to reciprocate if you're down here and need a recommendation. Thanks!
    https://myscarletbook.com/detroit/586-943-7261/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape