Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,711 to 31,725 of 59513
-
12-28-17 09:18 #27803Senior Member

Posts: 275Wendy from Coco.
Maybe I am mixing my ladies up, but I went to Mini and had a gal named Wendy that reminded me of Wendy from Coco. I did not ask her, but based on my experience with her sure reminded me of Wendy from Coco. Is this the same Wendy? Has Wendy moved from Coco to Mini, if so she is back to her old self at Mini, and I mean that in a very good way.
-
12-28-17 03:41 #27802Senior Member

Posts: 34Depends on what you're looking for. Mostly CAMPS in Duluth. If you want KAMPS, need to go further south on 85, depends on how far you want to drive, how much $, many factors.
Originally Posted by ChashOp
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-17 03:37 #27801Senior Member

Posts: 34FYI can visit CAMPs for much less and better massage.
Originally Posted by CharmingOmar
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-17 22:42 #27800

Posts: 682True. It's a game of inches.
Originally Posted by CitizenOne
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-17 16:21 #27799Regular Member

Posts: 2Duluth, GA.
Taking a trip to Atlanta this week. What places are recommended in the area? Not very familiar with Atlanta. Any help is appreciated.
-
12-27-17 15:16 #27798Regular Member

Posts: 3Oasis Spa
Just got back from Oasis Spa. HJ with table shower with a big breasted Korean 150 in and out.
-
12-27-17 13:08 #27797Banned Member

Posts: 1610You might give Therapy Plus a try on Atlanta Rd. It's on the edge of Smyrna but close enough to Marietta. Full menu there.
Originally Posted by Depot
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-17 11:58 #27796Senior Member

Posts: 79Looking
Looking for a Korean massage place around Marietta. Any thoughts? Really want a nude massage girl with happy. PM if needed.
-
12-27-17 01:00 #27795Senior Member

Posts: 351Maybe I missed the related post, but where were you, who did you see? It's a matter of who, where, when and how often. If you are a chill guy and they like you, and you show up regularly things will be more cool most of the time. Like many that have responded I have and can get the same or more for 40.
Originally Posted by Fantality
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-17 19:13 #27794Banned Member

Posts: 44Been a joke since it opened. Smart mongers know that but some try their best to bullshit others into thinking it's more.
Originally Posted by PepeLepU
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-17 14:46 #27793Banned Member

Posts: 2410Enjoy Massage, because that's all you're getting
Went last night and had Apple for 60 min, the persistent attempts of up selling I could have done without, hard massage +10, baby oil +10, shower +10, to which I all declined. She was very cute and petite, but gave no hint of anything extra, and I've heard that Tina and Judy provide the same level of service as well. There's a Chinese restaurant next door, so maybe that's where the previously reported dining transpired.
-
12-26-17 11:02 #27792Senior Member

Posts: 144Great suggestion night LOL.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-17 08:23 #27791Senior Member

Posts: 146Tried to message you but you inbox is full. Yes to your question HE is available and she is not bad looking. I would say in her 30's.
Originally Posted by DuckHed
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-17 21:02 #27790Banned Member

Posts: 44Jun's Health Spa
Visited last week and drew Coco and chose the hour but declined the table shower because they want $20 more for that and it cuts into the massage time. Coco has good skills but loves to slop tons of oil on you and her HJ is too vicious. I had a better session with Angela the week prior. Standard donations apply.
-
12-25-17 20:52 #27789Banned Member

Posts: 44Alice
I think you mean Alice. She's very popular there.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




