Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 719 of 731 FirstFirst ... 219 619 669 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 ... LastLast
Results 10,771 to 10,785 of 10957
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #187

    Its just an upsell attempt

    Spike I'm not questioning you. I think every girl that I've ever been with always tells me their last sugar daddy gave them more. Its an attempt to tell you that your getting a bargain or maybe make you feel guilty. Girl was letting me plow her for 3 hours for 300 , and she goes can you do any better my last arrangement I was getting 1000. My response sorry this is all that my budget allows.

  2. #186

    Who knows

    Quote Originally Posted by Rome400  [View Original Post]
    Either you or the customer. These girls telling you they get this much for platonic are selling a load of crap.

    Guys paying 400 for company are few and far between.

    Most of these girls that say platonic thier profiles disappear in a few weeks.

    Headiing to Colombia for a month at new years and although girls are easy to find, I've been using SA to line some up. Going rate down there is 40-66. And overnites are 120.
    Who knows. She could be full of crap. I already have an arrangement with her is 300 which includes allowing me taking pics and vids so not sure why should would lie to me.

    I haven't interviewed every girl on this site nor have I monitored all their status so I cannot produce stats either way. And just because a girl leaves the site doesn't mean she didn't find what she is looking for. Some are just looking for one guy and are set. Not to say there aren't pros on here but it is a sugar daddy site not backpage.

    Just sharing my experience and my experience is you can find what you are looking for but it is going to take some time and effort so be prepared and know what you are getting into when joining.

  3. #185

    In a sales call, someone is always sold

    Either you or the customer. These girls telling you they get this much for platonic are selling a load of crap.

    Guys paying 400 for company are few and far between.

    Most of these girls that say platonic thier profiles disappear in a few weeks.

    Headiing to Colombia for a month at new years and although girls are easy to find, I've been using SA to line some up. Going rate down there is 40-66. And overnites are 120.

  4. #184

    I believe it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    I just repeated with one today. She just left my house. She said she enjoyed having sex with me because she's a single mom and most of the guys she deals with on here don't want sex, just companionship, aka arm candy. Lot's of older guys that don't care about sex anymore and can afford it. She stated she got 400 from a guy the other night, no sex. Seeing how tight she was, I believe her.
    This has to be true and I will never understand it.

  5. #183

    Plenty of guys on here that just want the company and can afford it.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoMins  [View Original Post]
    In my experience it isn't a front. I had one who wanted me to pay her to send me daily inspirational txt's. Given the amount who expect platonic arrangements there has to some sorry assholes paying them for this nonsense.
    I just repeated with one today. She just left my house. She said she enjoyed having sex with me because she's a single mom and most of the guys she deals with on here don't want sex, just companionship, aka arm candy. Lot's of older guys that don't care about sex anymore and can afford it. She stated she got 400 from a guy the other night, no sex. Seeing how tight she was, I believe her.

  6. #182

    Well said!

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    Girls that say platonic or no-intimacy in their profile mean it. They won't change their mind after they meet you. A year ago you came across platonic once in a long while. Now it's every third profile. There's been a significant shift in girls offering less and less and expecting more.

    It's a recurring theme on SA. Girls that talk at length about "me, me, me, what I want, what you'll give me, I have high expectations, we'll do all these things (travel, fine dining, shopping) for me, me, me, me". In the end you, the SD, are just a prop for these girls. What you might want or need as a SD is irrelevant and unimportant to them. It's the result of a combination of them thinking they're "unique" and "special" and seeing the guys as lonely and desperate. They never stop for a minute to think that the guys with something to offer a SB, those that have their shit together and would like a long term arrangement, would never waste a single minute of their time with them.
    You sum up my exact experience in a nutshell. There's not much that is mutually beneficial.

  7. #181
    Girls that say platonic or no-intimacy in their profile mean it. They won't change their mind after they meet you. A year ago you came across platonic once in a long while. Now it's every third profile. There's been a significant shift in girls offering less and less and expecting more.

    It's a recurring theme on SA. Girls that talk at length about "me, me, me, what I want, what you'll give me, I have high expectations, we'll do all these things (travel, fine dining, shopping) for me, me, me, me". In the end you, the SD, are just a prop for these girls. What you might want or need as a SD is irrelevant and unimportant to them. It's the result of a combination of them thinking they're "unique" and "special" and seeing the guys as lonely and desperate. They never stop for a minute to think that the guys with something to offer a SB, those that have their shit together and would like a long term arrangement, would never waste a single minute of their time with them.

    Quote Originally Posted by YLonen  [View Original Post]
    Made a profile and going through reading profiles. They women / girls have got to be kidding.

    They think men are going to mentor them, buy them things, spend time with them platonically, and then pay them with out having sex? Hahahaha.

    Can't count how many profiles say no sex or looking to make a connection but not for sex, want to be taken out and shown a good time and get paid for it. Again hahahahah.

    Serious question to the guys who have been on SA for a while. How many times do you get a girl there that is actually thinking they are going to get paid to hang out and eat or shop or go to the movies with you?

    Is all of that crap just a front so you don't think they will just meet and bang your brains out?

    Please give me some idea of what is up there before I sign up.

    Thanks guys.

  8. #180

    Most are delusional

    Quote Originally Posted by YLonen  [View Original Post]
    Made a profile and going through reading profiles. They women / girls have got to be kidding.

    They think men are going to mentor them, buy them things, spend time with them platonically, and then pay them with out having sex? Hahahaha.

    Can't count how many profiles say no sex or looking to make a connection but not for sex, want to be taken out and shown a good time and get paid for it. Again hahahahah.

    Serious question to the guys who have been on SA for a while. How many times do you get a girl there that is actually thinking they are going to get paid to hang out and eat or shop or go to the movies with you?

    Is all of that crap just a front so you don't think they will just meet and bang your brains out?

    Please give me some idea of what is up there before I sign up.

    Thanks guys.
    In my experience it isn't a front. I had one who wanted me to pay her to send me daily inspirational txt's. Given the amount who expect platonic arrangements there has to some sorry assholes paying them for this nonsense.

  9. #179
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack617  [View Original Post]
    From the projects, no transportation. Kind of flaky but I thought she was hot (in a project girl way LOL!) Will take it in all holes, raw with a little effort. Asks for $300 but can be had for a little less.

    Let me know if any of you dogs see her, Haha.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...d-54b3be2f7f80
    Pretty sure I saw this one. I didn't directly ask for anything but for her "time" and she was like a emotional rollcoaster and she looks way worse in person. Drugged out.

  10. #178
    Quote Originally Posted by YLonen  [View Original Post]
    Made a profile and going through reading profiles. They women / girls have got to be kidding.

    They think men are going to mentor them, buy them things, spend time with them platonically, and then pay them with out having sex? Hahahaha.

    Can't count how many profiles say no sex or looking to make a connection but not for sex, want to be taken out and shown a good time and get paid for it. Again hahahahah.

    Serious question to the guys who have been on SA for a while. How many times do you get a girl there that is actually thinking they are going to get paid to hang out and eat or shop or go to the movies with you?

    Is all of that crap just a front so you don't think they will just meet and bang your brains out?

    Please give me some idea of what is up there before I sign up.

    Thanks guys.
    Nope those are the ones you don't waste your time with, I actually am glad when they put that in their profile as its not someone I message. Once in a whilie there is someone that fits what I'm looking for and I might try but its always fruitless.

  11. #177

    These women have to be kidding

    Made a profile and going through reading profiles. They women / girls have got to be kidding.

    They think men are going to mentor them, buy them things, spend time with them platonically, and then pay them with out having sex? Hahahaha.

    Can't count how many profiles say no sex or looking to make a connection but not for sex, want to be taken out and shown a good time and get paid for it. Again hahahahah.

    Serious question to the guys who have been on SA for a while. How many times do you get a girl there that is actually thinking they are going to get paid to hang out and eat or shop or go to the movies with you?

    Is all of that crap just a front so you don't think they will just meet and bang your brains out?

    Please give me some idea of what is up there before I sign up.

    Thanks guys.

  12. #176

    I get blocked often so I'm not sure.

    But for me Sarahs account is deactivated 2 hours after your post. It says she may have blocked you or disabled her account.

    A word to the wise also. I'm a world class shit talker, and you can actually get a time out from SA. Some girl offered me something ridiculous and I countered with 20.00 for her to lick my ass, and was given a 24 hour time out where I could not log in or anything. It said I was suspended for repeated violations but I'm sure that was the one that triggered it.

  13. #175

    Sarah, Somervile

    From the projects, no transportation. Kind of flaky but I thought she was hot (in a project girl way LOL!) Will take it in all holes, raw with a little effort. Asks for $300 but can be had for a little less.

    Let me know if any of you dogs see her, Haha.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...d-54b3be2f7f80

  14. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by Rome400  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-38d9888d655f

    Wants 600 without asking for my pic. Countered with 300 for 2 hours. She said no thanks.
    Thanks bro good to know. I messaged her earlier.

  15. #173

    Gps

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-38d9888d655f

    Wants 600 without asking for my pic. Countered with 300 for 2 hours. She said no thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape