Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5686

    Thick busy women wanted

    Will be in atlanta in a week or two and want to hook up with a few thick ass women. Please pm only trusted and well reviewed women only.

    Thanks.

  2. #5685

    Kelly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Great job. Thanks for posting it.
    Beautiful eyes, and other body parts. Anyone know her menu offerings?

  3. #5684
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyToBodyBri  [View Original Post]
    I believe some asked about Nikki / Cammis girls and I came across this on the oThER site. Seams a new person named Riley is in charge. Hope this link works so JM's blood pressure stays low. Just in case, the number is 404-207-5382.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...5382/1/2793430
    Great job. Thanks for posting it.

  4. #5683
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyToBodyBri  [View Original Post]
    I believe some asked about Nikki / Cammis girls and I came across this on the oThER site. Seams a new person named Riley is in charge. Hope this link works so JM's blood pressure stays low. Just in case, the number is 404-207-5382.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...5382/1/2793430
    That is correct, and Kelly looked exactly like her pics.

  5. #5682

    Nikki / Cammi

    I believe some asked about Nikki / Cammis girls and I came across this on the oThER site. Seams a new person named Riley is in charge. Hope this link works so JM's blood pressure stays low. Just in case, the number is 404-207-5382.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...5382/1/2793430

  6. #5681
    Quote Originally Posted by Russell69  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...-5292/87595562

    Txtd and was quoted 100 reg and 150 GFE.

    Opted for GFE and she sent location. When I got there had to wait a minute or two before she arrived.

    Finally got to her room. She said to get comfortable while she takes a shower.

    Upon finishing her shower she went played with junior.

    She was also playing with herself and telling me to get ready to pinch her nipples as it gets very sensitive before she cums.

    We were rubbing bare and before I kne it I was deep in her bare.

    Lots of friction and she was very wet.

    She soon said that she's ready to cum and to pound her hard. I was also pinching her nipples.

    Didn't last long and told her I was cumming. To which she requested I come in her breast.

    Told her too late as I already unloaded deep in her. She does not kiss so I guess GFE means bare.

    Goof times and will repeat.

    She is very thin with a slight baby damage on her stomach. Breasts were my taste with very sensitive nips.
    Nice report, what part of town was she staying in?

  7. #5680

    New One

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...-8906/81435357

    Saw this one a couple of days ago, young looking maybe early 20,s slender body, and nice perky titties. She was really nice, communicated fairly quickly, and wasn't a clock watcher. Everything covered, she gave a really good BJ and had a nice tight pussy. She doesn't shave but it isn't like super hairy like it was ok with me I didn't have a problem with it and another thing she has kind of thick labias. I mean it wasn't deal breaker for me she was kind of cute and I would totally go back. It was 140 for hh.

  8. #5679

    Jasmin

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...-5292/87595562

    Txtd and was quoted 100 reg and 150 GFE.

    Opted for GFE and she sent location. When I got there had to wait a minute or two before she arrived.

    Finally got to her room. She said to get comfortable while she takes a shower.

    Upon finishing her shower she went played with junior.

    She was also playing with herself and telling me to get ready to pinch her nipples as it gets very sensitive before she cums.

    We were rubbing bare and before I kne it I was deep in her bare.

    Lots of friction and she was very wet.

    She soon said that she's ready to cum and to pound her hard. I was also pinching her nipples.

    Didn't last long and told her I was cumming. To which she requested I come in her breast.

    Told her too late as I already unloaded deep in her. She does not kiss so I guess GFE means bare.

    Goof times and will repeat.

    She is very thin with a slight baby damage on her stomach. Breasts were my taste with very sensitive nips.

  9. #5678
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Check out privateplaymates you'll find her there.
    Sunny's is simply the best, she runs a first class operation.

  10. #5677

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Seems that privateplaymates (dot com) doesn't work and a few pages back someone said her website was exceptionalbookings (dot com) which doesn't work either.
    This will get you there.

    http://www.southernprivateplaymates.com/playmates/

  11. #5676

    Is it that hard to find?

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Seems that privateplaymates (dot com) doesn't work and a few pages back someone said her website was exceptionalbookings (dot com) which doesn't work either.
    Here ya go guys. Remember Sunny is long gone.

    Lizzie.

    Phone: 404-XXX-9382.

    Website: www.SouthernPrivatePlaymates.com.

    Twitter: at PrivatePlaymate.

  12. #5675
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Check out privateplaymates you'll find her there.
    Seems that privateplaymates (dot com) doesn't work and a few pages back someone said her website was exceptionalbookings (dot com) which doesn't work either.

  13. #5674

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to Sunny, who used to run Exotic Flavors? I thought they were long gone? If they are still around in a different incarnation, I'd love to know.
    Check out privateplaymates you'll find her there.

  14. #5673

    Sunny?

    Quote Originally Posted by SmartSexy2286  [View Original Post]
    I always had good times with all the girls I have seen. Sunny is very easy to contact and easy to get a last minute appointments. She is running special bonus for a client who refers a lady to work with her. Send you details directly to Sunny and she would surely help your girl out. Heard from many of her girls that she treats them nicely and very helping.
    Are you referring to Sunny, who used to run Exotic Flavors? I thought they were long gone? If they are still around in a different incarnation, I'd love to know.
    Last edited by 2me4Looking2; 12-21-17 at 10:05. Reason: spelling

  15. #5672

    Lordy Lordy

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    Well, if her $200/ hhr is a "special", I would hate to ask her regular rates. Atlanta has ebony girls by the bushel load with similiar looks/offerings at a much lower price point, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.
    Special = fishing for simps.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape