Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 402 of 736 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 452 502 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5013
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by TheIceGuy  [View Original Post]
    Where is the hotspot on bha?

    Newmarket has been surprisingly decent lately. Seems like every time I drive through I see someone. Haven't had a chance to stop because I'm working or no money on me. Went through last night and one was between McDonald's and uhaul with a dude. Why do they do that? I drove by slow and she waved me down but I'm not going to stop when she's hanging with a boyfriend or some shit.
    I should've clarified my comment on the hot-spot. The sections from Julian St / BHA to Dewey St / BHA has been a no-go spot for me partly because LE frequents that area alot. I personally wouldn't recommend seasoned mongers to stroll / cruise that area no matter how good a SW looks. The minute you pull over, LE seems to be lurking not far behind. JMO. Anywhere further up from Quincy St. to Grove Hall and Dudley St to Waverly St is a safe bet. You'll see the low end thugs and homies lurking in the shadows ready to pounce on anyone's weakness. A few weeks ago, I had one call me over to get my attention, I just ignored him and kept moving. Guy crosses the street and trots behind me so fast that my street senses kicked in. All he wanted was a cigarette!. The way he approached me, it seemed as if he wanted to rob me. I'm no tough guy but if that were to happen, he was in for a "two piece special".

    I also never ever go near a SW with their boyfriend or pimp nearby. That has been no no for me and will continue to be.

  2. #5012
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    Took advantage of the warm night to stroll BHA. Wanted to hit Newmarket but I was too lazy for it. There were a few out on BHA that looked real nice. Came across one WSW near the gas station near Winthrop. She was nice but, looked homeless. Told I had $20 but, she wanted $40. Not happening. Came across a beautiful LSW or BSW who looked great. Light-skinned with freckles. She was overly dressed so I couldn't get a pinpoint on the body. She got scooped up very quickly. Saw another BSW in the "hot spot". I wanted to snatch her up but, there were several guys nearby eyeing her. Cut my loss and moved on. Saw 3 regulars I've had prior near Intervale St. Just wasn't interested in their services. Decided to cut my loss and head home. Later on, I'll do a midnight run down to Newmarket.

    MeatMan
    Where is the hotspot on bha?

    Newmarket has been surprisingly decent lately. Seems like every time I drive through I see someone. Haven't had a chance to stop because I'm working or no money on me. Went through last night and one was between McDonald's and uhaul with a dude. Why do they do that? I drove by slow and she waved me down but I'm not going to stop when she's hanging with a boyfriend or some shit.

  3. #5011
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Took advantage of the warm night to stroll BHA. Wanted to hit Newmarket but I was too lazy for it. There were a few out on BHA that looked real nice. Came across one WSW near the gas station near Winthrop. She was nice but, looked homeless. Told I had $20 but, she wanted $40. Not happening. Came across a beautiful LSW or BSW who looked great. Light-skinned with freckles. She was overly dressed so I couldn't get a pinpoint on the body. She got scooped up very quickly. Saw another BSW in the "hot spot". I wanted to snatch her up but, there were several guys nearby eyeing her. Cut my loss and moved on. Saw 3 regulars I've had prior near Intervale St. Just wasn't interested in their services. Decided to cut my loss and head home. Later on, I'll do a midnight run down to Newmarket.

    MeatMan

  4. #5010

    HSW trade?

    Looking for trades. The girl I have is thirtyish Hispanic SW wants more clients. Seeking young WSW's with working phones. She is pretty in that typical ghetto rat way and has reasonable prices. She always has minutes on her phone and always answers.

  5. #5009
    Picked up a semi cute brunette last night. She was panhandling at McDonald's and came over to my car when I pulled in asking for money. I asked if she was working, she asked if I was a cop and told me she only does blowjobs. Fine with me! 20 for a really good BBBJCIM, although the dummy spit out my window rather than open the door and it went down the side of my car.

    She said she is around that area a lot but didn't have a phone of course.

  6. #5008

    Dot ave

    Dreamt that I saw Heidi a few times the past couple months. Skinny WSW who walks dot Ave from Bridge to BK, reviewed here before. Have repeated as she provides good BBBJ and solid FS too.

    Anyone know the name of the brunette WSW who is on dot near autozone and field's corner a bunch? Pretty skinny, about 5'4", kind of pretty for someone always on the street. Any good?

  7. #5007

    Dot Ave, Thursday evening, 11 degrees

    And there was Nikki, in she jumps and of we go for a decent BBBJ for all I had $20.

    It was reaaaal cold!

  8. #5006

    Right??

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Who gives a shit.

    Let's get back to talking about picking up street meat.
    This +1000.

  9. #5005
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Who gives a shit.

    Let's get back to talking about picking up street meat.

  10. #5004
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Back in the 80's, I'd bare back fuck escorts and street hookers and cum in their pussy. All the time. Never got a god damn thing. I wouldn't do it now, but the times have changed. I actually don't think it's anymore risky now than it was then, honestly. I think mongers are just more aware of the potential risks now than 30 years ago and won't do it.

  11. #5003
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Handjobluvr  [View Original Post]
    In my 20's and 30's, I used to partake with streetwalkers, just for handjobs. And covered, at that. It put lots of fun into the evenings of my business trips. In my 40's, I discovered Asian massage parlors, and have mostly been doing that, instead. Again, handjobs only. It's expensive, though. It basically works out to $80 - $100 for a massage and handjob. I'd like to engage in the street scene again, as opportunity allows. I am also interested in getting a BBBJCIM, but I am very afraid for health reasons. For those of you who do BJ's, have you ever contracted anything from a streetwalker? If you are married, how did you deal with that with your wife? Is it perfectly acceptable to require a covered BJ?
    You can get several STIs from a bareback blow job. Mainly herpes and the clap. Anything else I wouldn't worry about. Unless they have active cold sores, herpes isn't an issue. The clap can't be transferred by saliva. It lives on the back of the throat. It's hard to transmit by insertive oral (getting sucked). Unless she deep throats it with an infection, that's hard to get too, but it happened before.

    All that said, I've been street, escort, massage parlor, back page, Craigslist, old Boston Phoenix, etc mongering for 30 years, some covered blow jobs, but mostly bareback. I'd guess probably at least several hundred from Boston to California to Europe and back. Never got a damn thing, ever.
    But if your more comfortable, use a condom. Perfectly ok. Just bring your own. Some of them carry jimmys, some don’t. So have a few in the car and your good to go.

  12. #5002

    Health questions.

    In my 20's and 30's, I used to partake with streetwalkers, just for handjobs. And covered, at that. It put lots of fun into the evenings of my business trips. In my 40's, I discovered Asian massage parlors, and have mostly been doing that, instead. Again, handjobs only. It's expensive, though. It basically works out to $80 - $100 for a massage and handjob. I'd like to engage in the street scene again, as opportunity allows. I am also interested in getting a BBBJCIM, but I am very afraid for health reasons. For those of you who do BJ's, have you ever contracted anything from a streetwalker? If you are married, how did you deal with that with your wife? Is it perfectly acceptable to require a covered BJ?

  13. #5001

    Good Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    I always take them several miles away from the pickup area, preferably into a different city/town. Much less chance of the girl trying to pull something that way since it's a long walk back. More chance to notice if you picked up a tail. Less chance to encounter Uncle LEO because it's not an area known for such activity. Also tends to weed out the girls that will try to rush you.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Good advice for all the right reasons.

  14. #5000
    This is a very good idea. Also try and drive on empty streets when going to a location. It is also a good idea to find a area wher you can enter from one direction. This way there is much less likelyhood cars or LE passing by. In the idea is to reduce your risk factor as much as possible when picking up a SW.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    I always take them several miles away from the pickup area, preferably into a different city/town. Much less chance of the girl trying to pull something that way since it's a long walk back. More chance to notice if you picked up a tail. Less chance to encounter Uncle LEO because it's not an area known for such activity. Also tends to weed out the girls that will try to rush you.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  15. #4999
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyAnonymus  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering how you guys pick spots to drive the girl to? I know the dot and BHA neighborhoods a little, but don't know where a discrete spot to park might be.
    I always take them several miles away from the pickup area, preferably into a different city/town. Much less chance of the girl trying to pull something that way since it's a long walk back. More chance to notice if you picked up a tail. Less chance to encounter Uncle LEO because it's not an area known for such activity. Also tends to weed out the girls that will try to rush you.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape