High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 84 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 1256
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #656

    Katie

    Number two, is that the blonde one?

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveInMa428  [View Original Post]
    Do NOT see number 2. Her name is Kate. She is bad news! I will go into more detail in a private message, but do NOT by any means hook up with her. She DOES give the gift that keeps on giving. PM me if you need more details on her.

  2. #655

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveInMa428  [View Original Post]
    Do NOT see number 2. Her name is Kate. She is bad news! I will go into more detail in a private message, but do NOT by any means hook up with her. She DOES give the gift that keeps on giving. PM me if you need more details on her.
    And she's fa. Well fed. For those of you who like their women roun. Voluminous.

  3. #654

    Saw one of these girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    These are some faces and bodies of my latest ad replies. Any intel anyone?
    Do NOT see number 2. Her name is Kate. She is bad news! I will go into more detail in a private message, but do NOT by any means hook up with her. She DOES give the gift that keeps on giving. PM me if you need more details on her.

  4. #653

    Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by SngleGuy38  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Offered a topless massage, mutual touching with an ending for 150. Thinking of going to see her but just curious if she is legit. Claims to be in a quiet 2 family behind Hanamen hospital. Any info would be appreciated. I will report back after my visit.
    How have set up a meeting? I replied to her post but she hasn't responded. Did text / call her?

  5. #652

    Faces

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    These are some faces and bodies of my latest ad replies. Any intel anyone?
    I believe I saw #2 a year ago, and if she sent the #3 photo with her face, then I can say she is quite a bit different. She is much more worn out. Saw her at the Cheap motel at Searstown Mall, I believe it was $150 for a FS visit, nothing special to remember.

  6. #651

    Replies.

    These are some faces and bodies of my latest ad replies. Any intel anyone?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3047.jpg‎   IMG_3050.jpg‎   IMG_3051.jpg‎   IMG_3052.jpg‎   IMG_3053.jpg‎  


  7. #650

    Read back for more info

    She's been discussed at least a couple of times in last few months with pictures. The basics, looks similar to pics she sends but not her, way more worn out and nowhere near as busty in reality. Almost non-existent rub with strong scented lotion then straight to BBBJ, skills ok. Hinted at more available but wasn't interested. Cluttered smokey place and you may run into her teenage kids.

    Quote Originally Posted by SngleGuy38  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Offered a topless massage, mutual touching with an ending for 150. Thinking of going to see her but just curious if she is legit. Claims to be in a quiet 2 family behind Hanamen hospital. Any info would be appreciated. I will report back after my visit.

  8. #649

    Massage

    Has anyone seen her? Offered a topless massage, mutual touching with an ending for 150. Thinking of going to see her but just curious if she is legit. Claims to be in a quiet 2 family behind Hanamen hospital. Any info would be appreciated. I will report back after my visit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20171224_143643.jpg‎  

  9. #648

    Wife

    Quote Originally Posted by BangEmAll  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I've met up with them. The real deal. I think I posted about it awhile back actually. She gives good head. Won't swallow though. The husband watches and really enjoys it. Probably more than her. LOL.

    She's decent enough looking. You can bang her too if they like you.
    Do they take pictures or videos?

    SR.

  10. #647

    Wife

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met up with this one? She says her husband tags along and watches, "it's his thing. " She is quoting reasonable rates, and can do a car date in her van. Any intel would be great as I'm planning a meeting very soon.
    Yeah I've met up with them. The real deal. I think I posted about it awhile back actually. She gives good head. Won't swallow though. The husband watches and really enjoys it. Probably more than her. LOL.

    She's decent enough looking. You can bang her too if they like you.

  11. #646
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met up with this one? She says her husband tags along and watches, "it's his thing. " She is quoting reasonable rates, and can do a car date in her van. Any intel would be great as I'm planning a meeting very soon.
    I wonder if it is the same game as with Anna from Leom back in 2006.

  12. #645

    Husband and Wife Team.

    Has anyone met up with this one? She says her husband tags along and watches, "it's his thing. " She is quoting reasonable rates, and can do a car date in her van. Any intel would be great as I'm planning a meeting very soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3044.jpg‎   IMG_3046.jpg‎  

  13. #644

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    This one responded to my ad. Not my style, but I have her # if anyone wants it.
    Do you still have her contact info?

  14. #643

    Cassandra

    Has any one been with this girl? How was she / is it worth it? She posted on CL and the post was called Holiday Fun and has since been taken down.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8EE687B2-48DC-4E88-A70A-532E3FBBE11A.jpg‎  

  15. #642

    General

    I am not trying to doubt anybody's credibility but needs to mention that sometimes along with the comments you also have to see who the poster is.

    This is a very tricky hobby and be sure to doubly check before you take the plunge.

    I wasted my earning once based on a fake comment and since then I am very particular to check everything.

    Just a piece of advice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape