Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1506
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackknoff  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure. She found a serious boyfriend, got a place and has left the hobby. I've known her for many years.
    Try googling Sandra.

    EMID: 222963.

  2. #1505
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkers123  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure about that?
    Pretty sure. She found a serious boyfriend, got a place and has left the hobby. I've known her for many years.

  3. #1504

    Re: Baby Hippo

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    By a wonderful lady she posted on STG. She talked sweet as honey. I called her upon arrival. Told her come out to my car.

    4' 10" 200 lb midget Sumo wrestler I put my foot to the pedal hauled ass. No Thank you Baby Hippo.

    Emma the Blimp.
    This post made me smile and laugh, even a day after reading it. If I had been drinking a glass of milk, I would have sprayed it out my nose.

  4. #1503
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackknoff  [View Original Post]
    She's out of the hobby.
    Are you sure about that?

  5. #1502

    Recently stopped.

    By a wonderful lady she posted on STG. She talked sweet as honey. I called her upon arrival. Told her come out to my car.

    4' 10" 200 lb midget Sumo wrestler I put my foot to the pedal hauled ass. No Thank you Baby Hippo.

    Emma the Blimp.

  6. #1501

    Free spirit

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTime14  [View Original Post]
    Someone just posted a review of her on another site. Has contact info there.
    She's out of the hobby.

  7. #1500

    Free Spirit

    Quote Originally Posted by Snacky  [View Original Post]
    Anyone connect with her recently? Seems like she's dropped off the map again.
    Someone just posted a review of her on another site. Has contact info there.

  8. #1499

    Which Heidi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockey7373  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know Heidi the madame?
    What area did this Heidi work in? I know one.

  9. #1498

    Heidi

    Does anyone know Heidi the madame?

  10. #1497

    Tonya.

    Works off and on at flight club, was there last weekend. She looks real good.

  11. #1496
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoColumbus  [View Original Post]
    Was occupied all week end with Tonya Fri Sat Sun, She trying make me eat her pussy, I looking for new lady. I refused to eat her pussy then she started rimming.

    I'm leaving her. Good luck luck fella's.
    Is there a picture of this escort?

  12. #1495

    Free Spirit?

    Anyone connect with her recently? Seems like she's dropped off the map again.

  13. #1494

    Dreamed of Tonya

    Was occupied all week end with Tonya Fri Sat Sun, She trying make me eat her pussy, I looking for new lady. I refused to eat her pussy then she started rimming.

    I'm leaving her. Good luck luck fella's.

  14. #1493

    Insane.

    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    In a good way or a bad way?
    There's a reason she's not eros verified.

  15. #1492

    Re: insanity plea

    Quote Originally Posted by Trump10  [View Original Post]
    She's insane.
    In a good way or a bad way?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape