Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,931 to 21,945 of 31842
-
12-29-17 12:30 #9912Senior Member

Posts: 2316Clarksville Jenny is now Nashville Jenny!
Talked to mostly UTR Clarksville MILF Jenny recently, discovered that she is in Nashville now, living in a very pleasant and safe part of town. She is interested in seeing a few of her old friends. . . I don't know if she's seeing anybody new, though.
Always sweet, curvy and fun. . . She's got just the cushion for proper pushin!
Morning to early afternoon Incalls, not sure about Outcall. She's quoted 200 / hr in the past. Those are all the details I have so far. She Rocks!
Contact: Shastings2244@gmail.com.
-Jeepster1.
Here's a view of the lofty mountains:
-
12-29-17 11:09 #9911Senior Member

Posts: 795 star companions.
I have been seeing an agency called 5 star companions advertised on Eros and in erotic review.
Has anyone here tried them?
http://5starcompanions.com/tennessee.shtml
Seems very high end. Might be pricey, but might be nice every once in a while as a treat.
Curious if anyone has tried them and if they are legit. Also, what were the rates like?
Thanks in advance!
-
12-28-17 14:37 #9910Senior Member

Posts: 339Brooklyn
Brooklyn is a beautiful sweet sexy petite woman who I loved being with but she has so many problems she just can't get it together. I had 2 no shows in a row and the last 2 times she showed up 3 hrs late each time.
Originally Posted by LoveLadies
[View Original Post]
She is a doll and I would love to play with her again but I just don't have the time to waste.
It's a shame cause she is an absolute pleasure to be with!
One of my favorites!
-
12-28-17 09:41 #9909Senior Member

Posts: 117Back to Brooklyn
I have fond memories of an hour with Brooklyn back in June 2014. I'd love to visit Brooklyn again.
Originally Posted by LoveLadies
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-17 08:15 #9908Senior Member

Posts: 100Manchester
Hey guys. I'm heading down to Manchester today and was hoping to have a little fun while I'm down for the day. Can anyone shoot me a PM with any leads? Thanks!
-
12-28-17 07:48 #9907Senior Member

Posts: 400We discussed you last night. You're good to go.
Originally Posted by Shade47
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-17 03:07 #9906Senior Member

Posts: 135Check your inbox. I am in with her.
Originally Posted by LoveLadies
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-17 07:53 #9905Senior Member

Posts: 152Phone number
That information would be by me appreciated for April Blake....you can just pm me
Thanks.
Originally Posted by WayWardWind4
[View Original Post]
Last edited by MissingOut229; 12-27-17 at 07:54. Reason: should have finished my thought
-
12-22-17 23:01 #9904Senior Member

Posts: 58Kay2 Day
Kay2 Day is loads of fun. Photos are accurate and can't think of anything not on the menu. Great personality and fun to talk to also. Hopefully will dream again soon.
Originally Posted by SoiCowboy100
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-17 00:06 #9903Senior Member

Posts: 339Kay
Thank you! We have touched base!
Originally Posted by Hokies32
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-17 22:50 #9902Senior Member

Posts: 359I have seen her numerous times. I see her every time she comes thru town. She is fun and open to just about ANYTHING! Correct that. She has never told me 'no' for any of my requests.
Originally Posted by SoiCowboy100
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-17 18:53 #9901Senior Member

Posts: 161I highly recommend the dream, she always a good performance. Unless things have recently changed, you will not be disappointed. Her photos are quite accurate, curves in all the right places.
Originally Posted by SoiCowboy100
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-17 18:08 #9900Senior Member

Posts: 1656Kay
If you are referring to Kay with the 404 phone# I agree her pics are great. Let us know if you see her she really looks tempting.
Originally Posted by SoiCowboy100
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-17 15:10 #9899Senior Member

Posts: 339Kay2 day
I've seen ads for her for quite some time.
Has anyone seen her that can give me the lowdown on her?
She looks good in her photos.
Thanks.
-
12-19-17 19:56 #9898Regular Member

Posts: 9Any Info on this Lady
Looking for any reports for SashaMarie on Eros. Is this the same lady that advertise on the sister site?
Any info would be helpful.









Reply With Quote





