Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 77 of 1285 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 577 1077 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 19268
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18128

    Yes to pics

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTime14  [View Original Post]
    To those that have had success, did you post a pic?
    I have a couple pics on there, but they're set to private and you need to grant access. It's pretty easy to figure out who is safe, and the last thing any of them want to do is blow your cover. I had no issues with it.

  2. #18127

    Sa.

    Quote Originally Posted by EricTheReddit  [View Original Post]
    I think LE is concerned with trafficking, drugs and public nuisance (for the most part--as well as making $$ I don't think SA is worth their time when there is so much going on off CL and BP that they can use far less resouces and get a better ROI on their time spent.

    I'm off to meet a mid 30's business owner for coffee then spending a few hours at my fwb's house tonight.
    To those that have had success, did you post a pic?

  3. #18126
    Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    I would pay the sa month fee to try it but not with my now credit card and number. If you could use a gift card like on AFF it would be easier and safer!
    I use prepaid cards all the time for services that I'm not sure I want to continue using.

  4. #18125
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenCaul  [View Original Post]
    More of a fear of the unknown. BP complaints are legit. Everyone has to weigh whether 80 is an investment worth the risk of it not leading to anything. To your point, any one of us has likely lost at least that amount recently due to a bad BP experience.

    Having said all that, I spent some time on the site yesterday, very intriguing. I see quite a few of "not looking for sex!" in the descriptions. Who knows if that's for real or to throw LE off. A few others, seems to make it known up front that it's pay for play. Everything else falls in between in a grey area. I guess the only way to find out is to front the 80 and chat like hell for 30 days and then see what happens. I think I am going to try it. I have no issue using a CC for the 80.
    I think LE is concerned with trafficking, drugs and public nuisance (for the most part--as well as making $$ I don't think SA is worth their time when there is so much going on off CL and BP that they can use far less resouces and get a better ROI on their time spent.

    I'm off to meet a mid 30's business owner for coffee then spending a few hours at my fwb's house tonight.

  5. #18124
    If you're considering SA and know nothing about it, there are some things you should know.

    It's set up like a dating site because it mostly is a dating site. If you want a quick uncomplicated nut, save your 80. The pros on SA are on free places, too. You can surf without paying, you just can't message.

    I'm not speaking against it, I'm 100% all in on SA. But you need to put in some effort and have a little game. Plus, a lot are going to want to see your picture. Just offering a number isn't going to fly in most cases. The women you want on SA don't consider themselves pros, so if you treat them like that, you'll likely come up empty. Guys that are much better at it than I am probably find a way to meet for coffee and then get a room, but I mostly have a casual meet at Starbucks and then set something up for another day. The dollar ask ranges wildly from the outrageous to 100. There's a very wide range of women, too.

    1. There are a lot of scammers. But those with BP experience should have the skills to spot them.

    2. There are a lot of "no sex" just companionship types. I avoid them, maybe others that like a challenge go there.

    I do best with post college age. I think it's because they are out in the real world and understand a couple of hundred dollars and a nice date is not a bad way to spend an evening.

    I'm sorta over the wham bam nature of the hobby, so this is for me. I like going out for dinner and then getting a room. But if you don't have time or want to put a little effort in, you might not get the most out of SA.

  6. #18123

    BP v. SA

    Quote Originally Posted by EricTheReddit  [View Original Post]
    You guys ***** about the trash charging 150-200/ hr on backpage but balk at spending 80 for a months access to a different sort of woman (tbh I did recognize a few BP girls on there).

    So you join a site like this, get 10-15 viable options and pay them a per visit fee and that's too much? Totally fair, just don't ***** about BP.

    More quality tail for the rest of us, imo.
    More of a fear of the unknown. BP complaints are legit. Everyone has to weigh whether 80 is an investment worth the risk of it not leading to anything. To your point, any one of us has likely lost at least that amount recently due to a bad BP experience.

    Having said all that, I spent some time on the site yesterday, very intriguing. I see quite a few of "not looking for sex!" in the descriptions. Who knows if that's for real or to throw LE off. A few others, seems to make it known up front that it's pay for play. Everything else falls in between in a grey area. I guess the only way to find out is to front the 80 and chat like hell for 30 days and then see what happens. I think I am going to try it. I have no issue using a CC for the 80.

  7. #18122

    Sa

    Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    I would pay the sa month fee to try it but not with my now credit card and number. If you could use a gift card like on AFF it would be easier and safer!
    I set up a second PayPal account for things like this. Plus it's a preferred way to pay the girls.

    And for the guy who asked, yes you have to pay to communicate. Once it's up, you can't read anything that was sent to you. So don't lose those numbers!

  8. #18121

    Gift cards

    I would pay the sa month fee to try it but not with my now credit card and number. If you could use a gift card like on AFF it would be easier and safer!

  9. #18120

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDocks11  [View Original Post]
    Some are looking for a monthly allowance. Many are looking to hookup and get enough to pay a cell phone bill or this months car insurance premium.
    Can you get around the 80 a month fee to contact them?

  10. #18119
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDocks11  [View Original Post]
    Some are looking for a monthly allowance. Many are looking to hookup and get enough to pay a cell phone bill or this months car insurance premium.
    A lot of "500 no anal" or "3000 a month" messages that get negotiable really quick if you're a nice, but firm guy that sticks to your guns.

  11. #18118
    You guys ***** about the trash charging 150-200/ hr on backpage but balk at spending 80 for a months access to a different sort of woman (tbh I did recognize a few BP girls on there).

    So you join a site like this, get 10-15 viable options and pay them a per visit fee and that's too much? Totally fair, just don't ***** about BP.

    More quality tail for the rest of us, imo.

  12. #18117
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCass  [View Original Post]
    Is this site for girls that want us to spend a ton of money on them? Or are they ordinary cool chicks looking to hook up? Do they charge like a typical escort or do you pay the access fee and just hook up like a tinder type thing?
    Some are looking for a monthly allowance. Many are looking to hookup and get enough to pay a cell phone bill or this months car insurance premium.

  13. #18116

    Sa

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCass  [View Original Post]
    Is this site for girls that want us to spend a ton of money on them? Or are they ordinary cool chicks looking to hook up? Do they charge like a typical escort or do you pay the access fee and just hook up like a tinder type thing?
    They charge the guys to have access Quite a bit. And the girls think they get more money on it.

  14. #18115

    Sa

    Is this site for girls that want us to spend a ton of money on them? Or are they ordinary cool chicks looking to hook up? Do they charge like a typical escort or do you pay the access fee and just hook up like a tinder type thing?

  15. #18114
    Quote Originally Posted by LohnDog  [View Original Post]
    What's sa and I love Hispanic girl trade some numbers.
    Read below and sorry, I'm not trading this one (not that she would give me permission anyway).

    There's plenty out there for you but you have to lay your own groundwork. Read below for more.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape