Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5690
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyToBodyBri  [View Original Post]
    I believe some asked about Nikki / Cammis girls and I came across this on the oThER site. Seams a new person named Riley is in charge. Hope this link works so JM's blood pressure stays low. Just in case, the number is 404-207-5382.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...5382/1/2793430
    Great job. Thanks for posting it.

  2. #5689
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyToBodyBri  [View Original Post]
    I believe some asked about Nikki / Cammis girls and I came across this on the oThER site. Seams a new person named Riley is in charge. Hope this link works so JM's blood pressure stays low. Just in case, the number is 404-207-5382.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...5382/1/2793430
    That is correct, and Kelly looked exactly like her pics.

  3. #5688

    Nikki / Cammi

    I believe some asked about Nikki / Cammis girls and I came across this on the oThER site. Seams a new person named Riley is in charge. Hope this link works so JM's blood pressure stays low. Just in case, the number is 404-207-5382.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...5382/1/2793430

  4. #5687
    Quote Originally Posted by Russell69  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...-5292/87595562

    Txtd and was quoted 100 reg and 150 GFE.

    Opted for GFE and she sent location. When I got there had to wait a minute or two before she arrived.

    Finally got to her room. She said to get comfortable while she takes a shower.

    Upon finishing her shower she went played with junior.

    She was also playing with herself and telling me to get ready to pinch her nipples as it gets very sensitive before she cums.

    We were rubbing bare and before I kne it I was deep in her bare.

    Lots of friction and she was very wet.

    She soon said that she's ready to cum and to pound her hard. I was also pinching her nipples.

    Didn't last long and told her I was cumming. To which she requested I come in her breast.

    Told her too late as I already unloaded deep in her. She does not kiss so I guess GFE means bare.

    Goof times and will repeat.

    She is very thin with a slight baby damage on her stomach. Breasts were my taste with very sensitive nips.
    Nice report, what part of town was she staying in?

  5. #5686

    New One

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...-8906/81435357

    Saw this one a couple of days ago, young looking maybe early 20,s slender body, and nice perky titties. She was really nice, communicated fairly quickly, and wasn't a clock watcher. Everything covered, she gave a really good BJ and had a nice tight pussy. She doesn't shave but it isn't like super hairy like it was ok with me I didn't have a problem with it and another thing she has kind of thick labias. I mean it wasn't deal breaker for me she was kind of cute and I would totally go back. It was 140 for hh.

  6. #5685

    Jasmin

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...-5292/87595562

    Txtd and was quoted 100 reg and 150 GFE.

    Opted for GFE and she sent location. When I got there had to wait a minute or two before she arrived.

    Finally got to her room. She said to get comfortable while she takes a shower.

    Upon finishing her shower she went played with junior.

    She was also playing with herself and telling me to get ready to pinch her nipples as it gets very sensitive before she cums.

    We were rubbing bare and before I kne it I was deep in her bare.

    Lots of friction and she was very wet.

    She soon said that she's ready to cum and to pound her hard. I was also pinching her nipples.

    Didn't last long and told her I was cumming. To which she requested I come in her breast.

    Told her too late as I already unloaded deep in her. She does not kiss so I guess GFE means bare.

    Goof times and will repeat.

    She is very thin with a slight baby damage on her stomach. Breasts were my taste with very sensitive nips.

  7. #5684
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Check out privateplaymates you'll find her there.
    Sunny's is simply the best, she runs a first class operation.

  8. #5683

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Seems that privateplaymates (dot com) doesn't work and a few pages back someone said her website was exceptionalbookings (dot com) which doesn't work either.
    This will get you there.

    http://www.southernprivateplaymates.com/playmates/

  9. #5682

    Is it that hard to find?

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Seems that privateplaymates (dot com) doesn't work and a few pages back someone said her website was exceptionalbookings (dot com) which doesn't work either.
    Here ya go guys. Remember Sunny is long gone.

    Lizzie.

    Phone: 404-XXX-9382.

    Website: www.SouthernPrivatePlaymates.com.

    Twitter: at PrivatePlaymate.

  10. #5681
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Check out privateplaymates you'll find her there.
    Seems that privateplaymates (dot com) doesn't work and a few pages back someone said her website was exceptionalbookings (dot com) which doesn't work either.

  11. #5680

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to Sunny, who used to run Exotic Flavors? I thought they were long gone? If they are still around in a different incarnation, I'd love to know.
    Check out privateplaymates you'll find her there.

  12. #5679

    Sunny?

    Quote Originally Posted by SmartSexy2286  [View Original Post]
    I always had good times with all the girls I have seen. Sunny is very easy to contact and easy to get a last minute appointments. She is running special bonus for a client who refers a lady to work with her. Send you details directly to Sunny and she would surely help your girl out. Heard from many of her girls that she treats them nicely and very helping.
    Are you referring to Sunny, who used to run Exotic Flavors? I thought they were long gone? If they are still around in a different incarnation, I'd love to know.
    Last edited by 2me4Looking2; 12-21-17 at 10:05. Reason: spelling

  13. #5678

    Lordy Lordy

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    Well, if her $200/ hhr is a "special", I would hate to ask her regular rates. Atlanta has ebony girls by the bushel load with similiar looks/offerings at a much lower price point, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.
    Special = fishing for simps.

  14. #5677
    Quote Originally Posted by JayDogg90  [View Original Post]
    So I like girls with a nice tight body. SAme goes for when I got that ebony itch as well. Not one of those bbw types. So this girl fit the bill 100%. She has her ad on eccie.net. I've been a member for couple years there but noticed Atlanta folk don't use it. But anyways. Texted her to set things up. And when I got to her place Boom. Sexy black hotness in front of me. Such a nice small waist and those curves Damn. Her best feature are probably them titties. She says they are 34 F. I mean they were pretty huge. All natural too! She running this special for 200 hhr. GFE BBBJ Dfk etc. I'm still remember cowgirl with them DDD or F cups swaying LOL. Youthful girl, I think finishing college. doesn't smoke, clean which is great cuz these days like Shelby, damn BP girls are going down south fast on meth and who knows what else. Give her a try.

    https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=410433

    Oh. If you guys aren't on eccie, you got to contact her through there first by pm. I'm a long standing member there so easy to setup. But a newb profile I'm not sure if she will see you with no history.
    Well, if her $200/ hhr is a "special", I would hate to ask her regular rates. Atlanta has ebony girls by the bushel load with similiar looks/offerings at a much lower price point, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

  15. #5676

    Dee

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffinnatlanta  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of spending some time with Dee today. I made contact with her via SA. As others have said she is a real sweetheart with a great attitude. She is better looking in person than her pics (and I thought she was hot in her pics).

    We had a lot of fun and I will definitely see her again. If she is the only one I see off of SA, the membership was worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape