Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 19268
-
12-17-17 11:45 #18098Senior Member

Posts: 441Sarah
5869919288. Sarah's new number.
Originally Posted by Formula382
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-17 11:40 #18097Senior Member

Posts: 441Sarah
Yes she has a new number. She is posting as sexy sarah.
Originally Posted by GuyDtroit
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-17 11:01 #18096Senior Member

Posts: 394Sarah
She is still posting, I tried yesterday and this morning to no avail.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-17 01:10 #18095Senior Member

Posts: 113TOFT (Detroit) T: Snow Bunny 213-842-1464
I am originally from the Milwaukee region and had frequently posted there. Got out of the game for some time but find myself partaking every now and then in Detroit. The massage boards have helped me so I feel like I should contribute also.
TOFT (Detroit) T tonight on a newb that goes by "Snow Bunny". Pictures are accurate. Young, cute, and nice curves (the way I like it) but very inexperience and boring. Some quick texting to set up late night rendezvous and met up at a notel near the freeway in the burbs. Donation was exchanged along with small (awkward at time) talk. Undressed and hit the bed and asked of her the same. She basically threw ME a cover and expected me to do everything myself. No BJ at all. None. Not even CBJ. Said it was "nasty". Was lucky enough to get a half-assed HJ to get me at half attention so that I can put on cover. She will only be on the bottom. Started missionary and just never got into it. Almost like a dead fish and kept asking "what?" when we made eye contact. Switched to doggy to get a view, and what a view it was, to try and be at 100% attention. Still no go as there was no connection at all. Back to missionary and she says "before you nut, make sure you pull out. " What? Mind you I have a cover. I asked if it means I can finish on her face and / or body and she replies "eww, that's nasty!" At this point, I basically had her play with herself while I finished myself, and she said to make sure not to finish on her OR the bed! WTF? Took paper towel and did what I had to do while watching her so that I could get out of there asap.
In short, very inexperienced, boring, and lackluster performance for the $. 5 hh. I would avoid. I have more fun watching my computer without having to lighten my pockets. Happy hunting!
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-1464/43838117
-
12-16-17 10:46 #18094Senior Member

Posts: 86Sugar Daddy site
Though if you put a little time in and have some personality, anything is on the table with these horny young girls. I got a BJ from one 18 year old and have been with this cute 19 year old a handful of times now, didn't spend a dime. That's rare of course, but certainly possible.
Originally Posted by Girls1
[View Original Post]
For anyone who can get to Lansing easily, there is a gold mine with the college girls looking for extra cash. A ton of girls from state are on that, and many are pretty damn hot. Most want a monthly allowance, but you find the right one you can talk them into pay per play. I just can't make it there easily.
-
12-15-17 22:29 #18093Regular Member

Posts: 1Questions from a newbie
Hey all. Been reading the forum for awhile. Haven't been in the game for a long time, but used to have a bit of fun at the most, mainly Oasis in the day but some of the AMPs as well. Also used to have some good times at strip clubs, but have largely been out. Of the game since the early 2000's, minus one trip several years ago to the downriver chick that advertises under all the different names, Norah etc. My time. With her wasn't as bad as others.
Seem to have, but her pictures in her ad definitely hide a big belly. Place could have been cleaner too. Not was great but it wasn't terrible either.
Anyways, I'd like to scratch the itch again. But am looking for basically an on to good body rub, at a minimum topless preferabbly nude, from an on to attractive girl with a good attitude. Don't need or want full service, and looking for as safe as the hobby allows.
From a safety perspective, what's the general feeling of what better for what I'm looking for. Going to an AMP, or seeing a massage girl with decent reviews in a house. Say Sarah in Shelby, rain in Troy, Amy in Harrison twp or really thinking Abby in Dearborn hgts / Westland.
I would prefer to avoid a massage parlor where the girls barely speak English.
Anyways I appreciate the advice for someone thinking of getting back in and looking for the safest option. Thanks all!
-
12-15-17 15:10 #18092Senior Member

Posts: 744Sa
'Seeking Arrangements'.
Another 'dating' site like BP that is more one-on-one, so I'm told.
Originally Posted by DeboDee23
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-17 14:05 #18091Senior Member

Posts: 206Sa meaning
What is SA.
Originally Posted by JoeDocks11
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-17 13:58 #18090Regular Member

Posts: 2Not bad
Not lately, but I saw her a few months ago. That's her in the pictures but theyre outdated. Seemed like she was cracked out when I saw her (slurred words, low eyes etc) we got straight to business, she's a good fuck but hygiene wasn't the best. Oh and you can get her down to like 60 hh.
Originally Posted by SenorFox
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-17 13:50 #18089Senior Member

Posts: 275Totally agree with you on that Eric. SA is like a candy store. A treat for every taste imaginable.
Originally Posted by EricTheReddit
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-17 12:25 #18088Regular Member

Posts: 3Rip Off.
http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...tside/39239602
They get you in the room, and will not follow through. She abruptly ended the session when I encouraged her to do more.
-
12-15-17 11:44 #18087Senior Member

Posts: 330I spent a month on SA and have managed much higher quality and much less risk than on BP.
Originally Posted by Bmw550
[View Original Post]
Between that and CL I haven't looked at BP in months.
-
12-15-17 11:18 #18086Senior Member

Posts: 394Sarah.
Tried texting Sarah a couple times. She's still working?
Originally Posted by Formula382
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-17 22:16 #18085Senior Member

Posts: 47Amy / Amanda
https://www.eroticmonkey.com/amy-escort-detroit-264219
Anyone seen her lately? I haven't seen her on BP in a while.
-
12-12-17 07:17 #18084Regular Member

Posts: 5Agree, links to instagram, twitter, etc and same pictures for the last 5-10 years. Don't even bother anymore with it.
Originally Posted by Bmw550
[View Original Post]
















