Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,626 to 20,640 of 43526
-
12-19-17 21:54 #22901Senior Member

Posts: 30I saw Coco about a month ago, just like he said nice D's with long nipples.
Originally Posted by CheezeFist
[View Original Post]
She gives a nice massage and is very friendly.
I would have been back but I'm new to this and have been exploring other highly reviewed places from all the other reviewers here.
I will be posting more in the future but for now I feel like a pup with a new toy.
Thanks to the long time posters that make a new experience an enjoyable one.
-
12-18-17 15:09 #22900Senior Member

Posts: 56Acu spa
I was there recently for the first time. It's on the 2nd floor in a building right next to a gas station and a dry cleaner, so there is a lot of traffic (foot and other) around. That probably serves as cover for some and makes others nervous. WHen I got there I was greeted by a granny who explained (with some difficulty) that I needed to sit and wait for 20 minutes. I did, and then she came and got me, brought me to another room. The place is clean and professional looking. I asked for 30 minutes, got an okay massage with some escalating teasing until she asked me to flip. She was ok with UTC top and bottom but wasn't a spinner by any stretch. After the ending she finished the small balance of my time with a massage, which was nice. Damage was as advertised plus standard tip. I didn't see or ask about the shower, sorry I can't help on that.
Originally Posted by AceInNatick
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-17 15:08 #22899Asshole

Posts: 968As far as I know, she was in a car accident several months ago. Perhaps, her recent lack of enthusiasm is related to the health issues. I am going to pay her a visit to see how she now treats her old "friends".
Originally Posted by BigJim959
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-17 11:09 #22898Senior Member

Posts: 228Change at South
I've seen Angela on and off since she was in Lexington. Used to be a lot of fun and very good massage, but now seems to be in mamasan role. My last 3 visits have been standard options only. And requests to get Angela for massage have been bait and switch. Pretty sure I won't be back.
Originally Posted by CheezeFist
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-17 09:43 #22897Asshole

Posts: 968Belmont.
Couldn't find any recent reviews for Body Zen in Belmont, so I stopped by. Drew Helen, who is a pleasant, fit woman in her late 40's with a great attitude. Enjoyed the visit and will be back.
-
12-18-17 08:53 #22896Senior Member

Posts: 229I have to agree. They have a reputation for just rinsing out those hot towels.
Originally Posted by DHudson
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-17 21:17 #22895Senior Member

Posts: 90256 Webster and Johnnys in Plaistaiw are also closed. I drive by both this week and I think the raid was pretty through on all the place advertising in BP.
Originally Posted by NickStone14
[View Original Post]
There are some new ones open, but limited options.
-
12-17-17 18:23 #22894Senior Member

Posts: 1645I have been there. If you search I reviewed it a month or so ago. No FS but I left happy and recommend them if you are limited to that area.
Originally Posted by CuteBoyRandy4
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-17 15:37 #22893Senior Member

Posts: 336Acuspa, Nowoid
Usually grannies, it is clean, happyness is a maybe, but things could have changed. Avoid Coco, for a lot of reasons.
Originally Posted by AceInNatick
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-17 14:27 #22892Regular Member

Posts: 3Chinatown
Found this on BP.
617-XXX-7082 - Chinatown.
Anyone been here? How was the service? Extras? FS?
-
12-17-17 11:48 #22891Regular Member

Posts: 21Saw her ago when I just started this hobby. She's a sweet and intelligent charmer that knows what she's doing therapeutically and from what I remember I would have to book a second back to back session to leave happy, very mechanical and only tried it once. It was $70 an hour back then.
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-17 10:00 #22890Regular Member

Posts: 22ACUSPA Norwood
Going to be in Norwood this week right near ACUSPA on Route 1. Like the fact that they offer a shower. Any information on that spot would be appreciated. I believe they used to be under another name focusing on foot massages.
-
12-16-17 23:16 #22889Asshole

Posts: 968LOL, that supposed to be "if you are unable to get more than a handshake from her".
Originally Posted by CheezeFist
[View Original Post]
Sorry.
-
12-16-17 22:25 #22888Senior Member

Posts: 31Is this the same COCO from Melissa?
Originally Posted by MScoresEasy
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-17 20:34 #22887Asshole

Posts: 968"nice older fit lady" sounds like Angela. She was around forever, and you if are unable to get more than a handshake from her, you are doing something fundamentally wrong. I will pm to you with an explanation what "raw" means!
Originally Posted by Floatinglife
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




