Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 10,816 to 10,830 of 10956
-
12-09-17 13:36 #141Senior Member

Posts: 2682Some of the girls are smart enough to be targeting the guys that are looking for financial domination. Now there's one fetish I'll never understand, but they are out there.
Originally Posted by Spill
[View Original Post]
By the way, the Nigerian Prince was real.
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
12-09-17 09:30 #140Senior Member

Posts: 624Paid M&G. Yes
Yes, there will always be someone stupid enough to do this. If we are not, then we are not her target market. Just like the Nigerian princes emails they are purposely stupid enough to only attract the stupid.
Originally Posted by TwoMins
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-17 17:06 #139Senior Member

Posts: 68Colombian.
I contacted the girl in the second link myself. She wants multiple M&G shopping sprees or paid M&G's to establish chemistry. Are there saps on SA falling for this crap? I agree, never pay for the M&G.
Originally Posted by Rome400
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-17 09:18 #138Senior Member

Posts: 299Never ever pay for a M&G. Period.
-
12-07-17 20:30 #137Senior Member

Posts: 214First off NEVER pay more than $80 your first time meeting someone. And you guys are literally opening yourselves up discussing so openly like that online. You can tell them if you like them you will pay more next time.
-
12-07-17 20:18 #136Senior Member

Posts: 664Tried to search for JazzyM129 no luck
Never had much luck with searching on S A any one have her LINK?
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
Thanks CM.
-
12-07-17 10:32 #135Senior Member

Posts: 1729JazzyM129
Always helps to have some info: age, location, etc. Or perhaps I missed it. Is there some way to search using a name? Thanks.
What were Jazzy's requirements, and what was the menu?
Originally Posted by RobHere
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-17 10:28 #134Senior Member

Posts: 1729SA has a Blog. Who knew?? Funny stuff.
I have had marginal success on SA so far. Probably due to fact I am old, don't do meet & coffee / supper, don't do outcall, and tend to be slightly parsimonious!
However, today I discovered the SA Blogs. Some of the stuff is actually pretty funny.
Sugar Etiquette: What To Expect on a First Date.
https://blog.seekingarrangement.com/...ct-first-date/#comment-499485.
"Anonymous says:
October 24,2017 at 2:13 pm.
Maybe I'm to "nice" most of my arrangements we go out to eat. I don't even have an allowance just sometimes I ask for money and it's only like 300 dollars and it's only been 4 times. And we mainly just meet to chat. We are good friends.
I would love someone to pamper me more".
"Anonymous says:
October 22,2017 at 3:42 am.
Suck your own fucking dick gramps!
Seven Daddies You Meet on SA.
https://blog.seekingarrangement.com/...es-meet-sugar/
"The (Much) Older Man.
An extra wide age gap shouldn't scare you off. What he lacks in youth, he makes up for in connections and wisdom. More time on this Earth means years of soirees and networking, where he has forged bonds with the who's who of everything. If you need help, he's got a guy. While the physical sentiment won't be as strong as your lust for chiseled ab guy, he will be a mannered gentleman at all times. ".
All the SBs are clueless.
-
12-06-17 01:44 #133Senior Member

Posts: 43JazzyM129
Hey.
JazzyM129 was a different I'd and activated again. I had met her once for 240 and that was her first time as SB. We planned for 2nd time and she denied at the last moment saying she got a better SD. One of friends here might have got her. You can try her. She is good. If anyone need info please PM me w another info (if possible).
-
12-05-17 21:45 #132Senior Member

Posts: 116SA info
The first questions are easy. Fill in what you want it's not like you have to bring a pay stub and copies of your portfolio with you. Personally I keep mine lower than it actually is so don't think I have unlimited cash. I have my set amount that I will pay. You have to determine that for yourself. I never pay more than $250 for multi hours of fun per meeting. Often I'm paying for hotel on top because I can't host. The amount you have to offer depends on your looks and your level of "game". The girl I'm with now was getting $500 per meet with prior guy but he was only meeting her 2 x per month. I meet her every week and give $250. That's what I told her I've always paid in my previous arrangements and she agreed. I'm always ready and willing to walk if they don't agree. These chicks are plentiful. Good luck.
Originally Posted by QuantumState
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-17 14:20 #131Senior Member

Posts: 379Profile Setup
Hey guys, I have a few questions about setting up an SA profile.
I do well for myself but do not want to disclose my income or my net-worth. Thoughts on this?
I'm also not looking for a traditional SB situation. I just want at least one girl to see a few times for month. PPM where intimacy is involved.
What is reasonable in terms of PPM $$ ??
Any advice would be appreciated.
-
12-05-17 01:27 #130Senior Member

Posts: 201Chat her up
They emailed me to start talkng to me, I wasn't interested. This was Sunday during the pats so go for it. Made an offer without seeing my pics, as I wasn't going to send them, nor did she ask. Also said they would play with each other. Your smokeshow is a 6 to me, and if she doesn't suck dick a 2. Everyone has different tastes
Use common sense and don't mention the board.
-
12-04-17 23:52 #129Senior Member

Posts: 139Smokeshow
The girl with the rosary beads tattoo is a smokeshow.
Originally Posted by RWarNmsn69
[View Original Post]
I would pay her 300 any day of the week and tell her ugly friend to sit in the corner.
-
12-04-17 23:50 #128Senior Member

Posts: 201
-
12-04-17 23:40 #127Senior Member

Posts: 294Your first two links.
Your first two links are the same.
Originally Posted by Rome400
[View Original Post]
Safe mongering and sugaring!










Reply With Quote






