Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 19,966 to 19,980 of 31637
-
12-08-17 13:24 #11672Senior Member

Posts: 63Sophia
Wow!
I had one of the best dreams I have had with latin sophia last night. She is always on time and eager to please, and not to mention one of the sexiest girls on the board. She always comes in and chats a bit about things you have discussed in the past, and then when she puts her outfit on and it's go time. She is always fresh and she takes a lot of pride in pleasing the guys she sees. If you haven't seen her you should very soon. You will enjoy yourself, and you will not have to worry about her flaking out. You won't regret seeing her. Not sure about what was posted lately about her on the board, but myself I have never experienced what was said.
-
12-07-17 22:44 #11671Banned Member

Posts: 1328Yes.
Originally Posted by TravlinMan9
[View Original Post]
I was kidding, that's not her mom.
-
12-07-17 22:32 #11670Senior Member

Posts: 316Sophia
First off want to thank you for putting in the good word for me! Sophia is fantastic. Everything that had been said is spot on. If you get the chance to spend some time with her DO IT!
Originally Posted by FLAdventurer
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-17 20:51 #11669Senior Member

Posts: 84That is not her mother.
Originally Posted by PharmaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-17 18:33 #11668Senior Member

Posts: 851I'd be a motherfucker!
Originally Posted by PharmaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-17 14:54 #11667Banned Member

Posts: 1328I believe
That pic 2 is her mother.
Originally Posted by Rufus2104
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-17 11:40 #11666Senior Member

Posts: 249Dallas is back?!
This is great news to know that Dallas is back! I only had her old digits from the time when she disappeared cause she was in a 'relationship' with someone else and am sure she has changed her number since. So, if you can, do PM me her digits.
And if you don't, no big deal, am sure she'll find a way to contact me or someone else will pass them to me.
Originally Posted by Rufus2104
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-17 09:06 #11665Banned Member

Posts: 1328She never left the biz.
FYI the only somewhat recent pic is the one of her in the car.
Originally Posted by Rufus2104
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-17 08:17 #11664Senior Member

Posts: 410Happyinflordia.
Hey bro, have seen her several times could you PM me her digits. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-17 23:12 #11663Senior Member

Posts: 2124Agreed you got the car accident excuses as well LOL.
Originally Posted by TeenLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-17 19:21 #11662Senior Member

Posts: 825
Originally Posted by Rufus2104
[View Original Post]
Rufus I mean no bad by this at all as we have talked before and I'd love to hook up with her as well. But I have to agree with teen lover. I've made a few trips over to O town as my schedule doesn't allow me to come over that way as much as I'd like too. But I too have scheduled a few times the day before and then contacted leading up to a few hours before agreed upon said time. And once time comes something else comes up.
Originally Posted by TeenLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-17 19:16 #11661Senior Member

Posts: 7357Agreed
Agreed on Dallas, while gorgeous, she is absolutely USELESS to set up a dream with. Waste of time, unless of course you have some candy for her, then she will run like an Olympic sprinter to see you! LOL!
Originally Posted by TeenLover
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
12-06-17 17:18 #11660Senior Member

Posts: 872I congratulate you for your success with her. I, however have had multiple appointments set up with her over the past 3 or so years and she has shown up for exactly 0 of them. She has had the worst luck with car accidents, dead or hospitalized grand parents, and just plain silence. She's clearly a pretty girl, as sexy as can be but to me she's 100% useless. My time is exponentially more valueable than hers so to be treated with utter disdain by her is insulting.
Originally Posted by Rufus2104
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-17 16:32 #11659Senior Member

Posts: 394Dallas
Dallas is back in full swing. Saw her today she is beautiful as always. If you have never seen her don't miss out. She came to my house from Tampa. Came through the door full GFE, she went to her knees and pulled down my shorts and began sucking my dick saying I've missed sucking you so much. I told her I wanted some of that sweet tight pussy. She said Rue lets do it. I ate that tight thing and called on Mr KY to lube up and push my dick in her in mish. Damn that pussy is tight. SM I will share her number. She said she would bring me a surprise tomorrow. Here are a couple pics. I think pic two is the surprise. Will report.
Rufus2104.
-
12-06-17 14:57 #11658Banned Member

Posts: 70Hey sweetie, had a blast with you! Looks forward to hearing from you soon.
Originally Posted by HappyInFlordia
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





