Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6416

    Michelles

    Tammy and Bobbie are the gals there now. Bobbie was a little too chunky for me, so I took Tammy whom is a cute looking spinner. She had kind of an annoying voice and an old diner sarcastic attitude. Not sure if that's an act or that's the way she is, but I went along with it. Told her I wanted 15-minutes back, 15-minutes front then 30-minutes patting her kitty. She exclaimed wide eyed 30-min?! Then mumbled to lay down. Not sure if English is poor or she just mumbles, but that along with her voice was starting to get annoying. Actually her massage was pretty good. Fairly strong and firm for such a tiny gal. She took longer on back and front then I asked, but I didn't mind since I was truly enjoying her massage. After about 20-minutes on the front she begins to stroke little brother. She was doing a great job and I'm thinking this is going to be awesome. She undresses and I think she just had a child. Prominent scar and loose skin around abdomen, decent size but slightly deflated tits. A few months should tighten all that up. She rode me cow gal at a few different angles for about 10-minutes which I was enjoying then just hopped off and mumbled something which I assumed was my turn on top as she reversed positions. Limited positions as I tried to adjust her legs a few different ways, but she was resistant insisting on "just regular. " No kissing. Kept looking at clock saying time up, but I told her we have 10-more minutes. She mumbled something else, but I didn't understand and just decided to cut my losses and blow my load. Everything was going well until the actual deed. She would actually be a decent massage and HE, but her lack of accommodation during the act made her pissy attitude and annoying voice total up to a less than satisfactory experience. Wasn't sure to be upset or feel sorry for her, but sharing with all. I've usually had good experiences at Michelle's, but this is one of those K places that rotate all their gals frequently. New gal starts Wed.

    Stay safe and please take care of the good ones!

  2. #6415
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther2287  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is the place to post this.

    Just wanted to see if any if my fellow hobbyists have tried out Jacuzzi or Sauna services at your favorite parlor.

    Thanks.
    I've done a sauna and after a few times decided it was just a waste of time from my massage. I'd never get in a jacuzzi at one of these places. Who knows what's been left in that water!!

  3. #6414

    Asian Angel.

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckFoo  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with Asian Angel Spa? The ad seems almost too good to be true.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/Therape...call-4-hands-四25163;22806;21334;24215;37324;-wwwwww /33188987.
    This place posts a lot on BP. I've stopped by a few times and saw Candy. Some pics are her and some aren't but the ones that are are probably at least 10-years old. Mary and Lucy are accurate pics but they look even worse in person. Curious about Sugar, but there are places with cuter gals I'd recommend depending on your budget and area you're close to.

  4. #6413

    Angel Spa?

    Does anyone have any experience with Asian Angel Spa? The ad seems almost too good to be true.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/Therape...call-4-hands-四25163;22806;21334;24215;37324;-wwwwww /33188987.

  5. #6412
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther2287  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is the place to post this.

    Just wanted to see if any if my fellow hobbyists have tried out Jacuzzi or Sauna services at your favorite parlor.

    Thanks.
    I used to indulge, long ago. Then I figured out that (at least with the AMPs) it was just a way to stash you away, by yourself (in either the Jacuzzi or sauna) for about 1/2 of your one-hour session. While your girl was probably servicing a more astute mongor who had simply opted for HH.

  6. #6411

    Sauna around here probably not what you expect

    Quote Originally Posted by Panther2287  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is the place to post this.

    Just wanted to see if any if my fellow hobbyists have tried out Jacuzzi or Sauna services at your favorite parlor.

    Thanks.
    I've tried a couple of AMP's in San Diego area that have advertised saunas, one in Northpark and one in San Marco's. They're really like a small home version ( like they went down to Home Depot or Lowe’s and bought one ) of a sauna, not like a really large spa steam bath like I've seen in Korea or Hong Kong.

    There you can really get a good steam bath and shower and then go get a massage (and FS) . Sad it just seems that we're not that civilized around here. As far as Jacuzzis go I would personally be a little squeamish about the ick factor

  7. #6410

    Other spa site

    I don't know if I can share here and don't have time to read the forum rules right now. I'll send you a PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Just curious what review site you use? Where you get your AMP intel.

    Rubmaps has many AMP listings for San Diego. While a nonsubcriber can not read the reviews, anyone can see the addresses and number of reviews and prices for admission.

  8. #6409

    What other review sites do you use?

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckFoo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! The site I typically use for AMP reviews doesn't have a whole lot of listings for San Diego.
    Just curious what review site you use? Where you get your AMP intel.

    Rubmaps has many AMP listings for San Diego. While a nonsubcriber can not read the reviews, anyone can see the addresses and number of reviews and prices for admission.

  9. #6408

    Sauna or Jacuzzi.

    Not sure if this is the place to post this.

    Just wanted to see if any if my fellow hobbyists have tried out Jacuzzi or Sauna services at your favorite parlor.

    Thanks.

  10. #6407
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckFoo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the advice. Back home the tip for a HJ is. 40 or. 60. Is that normal for San Diego too?
    Some places the girls will push hard for 60 but most will be fine with 40.

  11. #6406

    Thanks!

    Thanks for the advice. Back home the tip for a HJ is. 40 or. 60. Is that normal for San Diego too?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure how to explain convoy street or the surrounding area to somebody from out of town other than if you started at the parlor address that you saw on the ad and drove down that street (convoy st, or Balboa Avenue, or Claremont Mesa Boulevard) you will see 100 restaurants and 50 massage parlors (OK the actual numbers may vary but you get the point there's a lot of them there).

    That whole area has so many places just about every single one except the one you chose will give you a massage with an HJ.

    Look into these 2 but there are many 40 and 40 places.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/Therape...-6956/25338019

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/Therape...-9999/32804062

  12. #6405

    Search BP

    Quote Originally Posted by Donaj  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, ChowGow! I couldn't locate Juga and A Spa on the maps. Can you please help me with any other landmarks?
    Search BP for Juga and Mercury for A Spa, suite D.

    Enjoy!

  13. #6404

    New hot and thick Latina at Hong's

    Sorry for rusher review at airport.

    Have to write a review for a new girl at Hong's based on the Latina search I went there today and took a chance before my flight home. I was a bit nervous to park in lot in what seems to be a so so area. Walked in and greeted by the older lady who was super friendly and asked for the 30 min with a Latina. Paid the fee and sat in room waiting not knowing what to expect. I was thinking ok if she was not attractive I'd just lose $60 and head to goto. In walks in this super stacked Latina about 27-28? She had great tits and the most perfect bubble butt ever just solid wearing a tight mini dress. We talked a bit found out today was only her 3rd day! It was very comfortable and she's super sweet. After a five min massage I went right for the legs and booty. We had good chemistry so your miles may very she basically offer me her tits and I basically turned over after she was teasing me face down. While face up I had nipples to suck on and ass to rub while she worked her hands. Go see Anna and tell her James from Chicago sent ya. Treat her good! Full menu avail but I opted for in 69 position with a hand finish while her ass was on my face then settled and finished on with a CBJ damage 60/80 for hhr I think 40 would have only been standard hand. Too bad I'm not local afterwards I made small talk with older lady and another Latina there who appreciated my kind words about Anna. Anna says she works weekends sat-m

  14. #6403
    Quote Originally Posted by Donaj  [View Original Post]
    Hi seniors,

    I'm traveling all the way from the other side of the country for some business. I've always fantasized SD as a Latina heaven, because of its proximity to our neighbors. Is there any FS latina MP in this city or nearby cities. Can't travel across the border to Tijuana.

    If there are no latina places, any pointer to FS joins with really cute spinners (Korean or Chinese or Japanese)?
    It is difficult to get latinas at the AMPs, but I had on a few occasions. The one that comes to mind right away is Yoshi Spa, 858-274-5371. I think it may have changed names in the last couple of months.

    For the cute spinner K-Girl, Pine Spa on Clairemont Mesa is a sure shot. Also, Victoria Spa on Miramar and Mimi Spa on El Cajon are good.

    Good luck.

  15. #6402
    Quote Originally Posted by ChowGow  [View Original Post]
    I checked out MeeLikeeAsians post history and he seems legit so if he is talking about the Ronson off Convoy, there is a cute, petite, Chinese gal with huge tits that gets right to it. Nothing discussed other than how long I wanted. She's been there a week and barely speaks English.

    Paid $60 for the hour and surprisingly she only massaged my back for maybe 10-minutes then asked me to flip. Ok massage but all I'm thinking is about that beautifuAfter about 5-minutes she stops and says something I didn't understand, but I pointed to her kitty and told her I want that. 45-minutes left on the clock and I used every minute. Clothes came off before I knew it and CBJ to get the party started. She is all natural, though I doubt 38 DD they are huge for a gal that size. Tattoo above her beautiful tight kitty and she politely asked me to be gentle. Not sure about GFE, but she allowed me to kiss her everywhere and DATY.

    My only complaint is her stamina was lacking and didn't want t pound her as she repeated she did suggest more tip as I was taking a long time. If the gal is sweet and accommodating I avoid any negotiation by tipping well. As a bonus, while drying off after I took a shower she jumps into the stall and I got an awesome shower show. Not sure if that was an intentional bonus or she just wanted to get cleaned up, but I loved it. I gave her $$ for the initial deed and a bonus.

    I know what everyone is waiting for. Her name is Rose. Other gal is Yuki and probably acceptable by most of us, but next to Rose the choice is simple.

    Please take care of her and be safe!
    So you paid $260 for an hour / FS?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape