Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 31 of 403 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 6045
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5595
    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    This isn't "Naughty Nessa Woods" is it? I don't recognize the number but I'm very curious and going to be in Mad Town on Friday or Saturday.
    No not the same I don't think. She was Dells area.

  2. #5594

    Nessa / Madison

    This isn't "Naughty Nessa Woods" is it? I don't recognize the number but I'm very curious and going to be in Mad Town on Friday or Saturday.

    Quote Originally Posted by TurnOnTheFun7  [View Original Post]
    White blonde is Nessa / Madison and yes only saw her other girl is light skin mixed and waited in bathroom during our session. This is my 3rd time with Nessa seriously would give her everything I own LOL.

  3. #5593
    Quote Originally Posted by CronJob  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about this young lady with number ending in 4108.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-free/27494427

    Was at a nicer west-side hotel instead of the usual dumpy East side ones. The ad pics turned out to be real, never encountered that before with Asian ads, so quite a surprise.

    She has no trouble with English and has a pleasant personality.

    Sadly, I blew my load early and didn't get to do too much with her. Shame. Chatted a bit and left.
    The link is gone. Too bad, I would have liked to see one that posts a real picture and understands English, very few and far between.

  4. #5592
    Quote Originally Posted by Waldo999  [View Original Post]
    Had some time on my hands and was looking at some old Ginger Lea tubes. Started doing research on her recent escorting experience and found that she is now advertising herself under a new name. Take a look at Scarlet Winters in Madison and you might enjoy a trip down memory lane for $200. Just be aware that she might be a nut job!
    She is nuts, I had posted about setting up an appointment with her a couple months ago. At that time she was "retiring" very soon. I had said before, I would try again to hook up if she hadn't done all the bad plastic surgery. She was smoking in her old videos!

  5. #5591
    Quote Originally Posted by BooRadley72  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the information. Both girls look very similar including the same haircut and dressing the same. Which one in the picture is Madison? I'm assuming that you just saw one and did not do it two girl? Can you give us a little info on what your experience was?

    Thanks.
    White blonde is Nessa / Madison and yes only saw her other girl is light skin mixed and waited in bathroom during our session. This is my 3rd time with Nessa seriously would give her everything I own LOL.

  6. #5590
    Quote Originally Posted by CronJob  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about this young lady with number ending in 4108.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-free/27494427

    Was at a nicer west-side hotel instead of the usual dumpy East side ones. The ad pics turned out to be real, never encountered that before with Asian ads, so quite a surprise.

    She has no trouble with English and has a pleasant personality.

    Sadly, I blew my load early and didn't get to do too much with her. Shame. Chatted a bit and left.
    Would you repeat?

  7. #5589
    Quote Originally Posted by BooRadley72  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the information. Both girls look very similar including the same haircut and dressing the same. Which one in the picture is Madison? I'm assuming that you just saw one and did not do it two girl? Can you give us a little info on what your experience was?

    Thanks.
    She had an ad up later, with just one girl. I asked if she kissed, and she said no. I thanked her for being honest, and that was that.

  8. #5588
    Quote Originally Posted by TurnOnTheFun7  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-0355/27500122

    I seriously love this girl. If I could ever marry one it would be her. My wallet is in trouble every time she visits Madison.
    Thanks for the information. Both girls look very similar including the same haircut and dressing the same. Which one in the picture is Madison? I'm assuming that you just saw one and did not do it two girl? Can you give us a little info on what your experience was?

    Thanks.

  9. #5587

    Nessa now know as Madison

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-0355/27500122

    I seriously love this girl. If I could ever marry one it would be her. My wallet is in trouble every time she visits Madison.

  10. #5586

    Asian

    Had a dream about this young lady with number ending in 4108.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-free/27494427

    Was at a nicer west-side hotel instead of the usual dumpy East side ones. The ad pics turned out to be real, never encountered that before with Asian ads, so quite a surprise.

    She has no trouble with English and has a pleasant personality.

    Sadly, I blew my load early and didn't get to do too much with her. Shame. Chatted a bit and left.

  11. #5585
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    She is real and the glowing reviews are well deserved in my experience.
    Thanks! I'm glad to hear it.

  12. #5584

    New BP policy

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpinJF1993  [View Original Post]
    What is the deal with so many providers on the dating section of BP, advertising with just a phone number in their title and then just photos added when you open the ad? Anyone have any intel on this?
    I don't know for sure, but I was told it was new BP policy. Once the old ads expire, every ad will look like this.

  13. #5583

    Young Pussy

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-0479/27097692

    Pics are fake but she is legit. Twenty year old, sleek, tight pussy. Better go get a taste.

  14. #5582

  15. #5581

    Purple hair stoughton

    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    So my girl in stoughton is gone now anyone have an recommendations? Tatianna is ghosting me for some reason. Pm me any number you have. Also is seeking arrangements worth it? Seems like there might be more on there then on backpage now a days.
    Looks like she's back. Be careful TOXIC I bet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape