Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6394

    Yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick4  [View Original Post]
    All natural? Really? I might have to raise the BS flag on that. .
    And I've NEVER heard NOR seen myself of a lot of things in this review of Ronson. Never any reports of 38 DD's, real or bolt on. Nothing in the early 20's. And CERTAINLY never any mention in any review of any type of GFE kissing and / or licking.

    Lot of things here bring up the spidey senses.

    And no mention of pricing, nor link to ad.

    You know what they say about things that seem too good to be true.

  2. #6393
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckFoo  [View Original Post]
    Hello. I'll be visiting San Diego next week and would love to find some fun. Does anyone know anything about this place? https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/...404880657.html.

    If not, I'd love a recommendation. I'm really only looking for TM with HE. Maybe a little more but definitely not FS.

    Thanks!
    This place usually has a lot of teasing with no release unless DIY.

  3. #6392
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckFoo  [View Original Post]
    Hello. I'll be visiting San Diego next week and would love to find some fun. Does anyone know anything about this place? https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/...404880657.html.

    If not, I'd love a recommendation. I'm really only looking for TM with HE. Maybe a little more but definitely not FS.

    Thanks!
    I'm pretty sure this place is just therapeutic massage.

    You might get some sensual but self service is the most I think you can expect here.

    Near this place is a dozen happy ending massage parlors, I would go as far to say this is one of the few legit parlors in that part of town. So if you're looking for an HE try a different shop as this one is massage only as I understand.

  4. #6391
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120
    Quote Originally Posted by MeeLikeeAsians  [View Original Post]
    Chinese beauty in a skin tight red mini dress that barely contained her all natural 38 DD.
    All natural? Really? I might have to raise the BS flag on that. .

  5. #6390
    Quote Originally Posted by ChowGow  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any info on the North Park AMPs? Cruised ECB and checked out Mimis Spa, Juga Spa, Sumiko, but they seemed so dingy I could not deal with the 1-hr /$100. All had elder mamasans typical of Korean AMPs, though one told me they have other Asian girls there. Also checked out Hongs and Won's on University, though priced more reasonably, the gals that greeted me were not my cup of tea. ISpa on corner of University / Utah looks totally legit with a dude at the counter. QQ just off University had a decent looking gal named Yoyo and also does cupping that I might TOFTT.
    There's always good ol' Miracle Oasis. Not an AMP since they're not Asian but at least you know what you're getting because their pics are legit.

    http://www.sdmiracleoasis.com

  6. #6389

    Visiting from Philly

    Hello. I'll be visiting San Diego next week and would love to find some fun. Does anyone know anything about this place? https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/...404880657.html.

    If not, I'd love a recommendation. I'm really only looking for TM with HE. Maybe a little more but definitely not FS.

    Thanks!

  7. #6388
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmntd  [View Original Post]
    Though I searched, most / all of the recommended therapists who also do manscaping are now gone, or at least aren't advertising.

    Does anyone have a recommendation? North county would be a plus. But looking for someone young, fun, and does a good job.
    http://sandiego.backpage.com/Therape...l-200/28984468

    I can't vouch for them but they look promising if you like 'em thick. Not my cup of tea.

  8. #6387
    Quote Originally Posted by ChowGow  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any info on the North Park AMPs? Cruised ECB and checked out Mimis Spa, Juga Spa, Sumiko, but they seemed so dingy I could not deal with the 1-hr /$100. All had elder mamasans typical of Korean AMPs, though one told me they have other Asian girls there. Also checked out Hongs and Won's on University, though priced more reasonably, the gals that greeted me were not my cup of tea. ISpa on corner of University / Utah looks totally legit with a dude at the counter. QQ just off University had a decent looking gal named Yoyo and also does cupping that I might TOFTT.
    Often those that greet you are not indicative of those that provide services.

  9. #6386
    Quote Originally Posted by MeeLikeeAsians  [View Original Post]
    Got to thank whomever posted reviews for Ronson. My recent biz trip took me to your locale, which I'm not very familiar with; but based on this board I took a chance on Ronson. Was greeted by early 20's Chinese beauty in a skin tight red mini dress that barely contained her all natural 38 DD. Overall, she was about 5'5" and 120. After a marginal massage, she flips me and asks if I want HJ. We negotiated a fair settlement for "everything" and she disrobed. A lot of mutual kissing / licking followed until she dropped to her knees to apply my cover with her mouth before commencing with a CBJ. 10 minutes of that and then she says "ok, you f**k me now!" and then hopped up on the table for mish with her legs wrapped around my waist to the conclusion. Trust me when I say that she looked every bit as good, if not better, than the usual fake pics you see in the AMP ads and the experience will have this guy going back for more on my next trip. Only problem is that it completely ruins me for any of the AMPs in my home state where you're LUCKY to draw a mid-30's woman and MAYBE you'll get a HJ finish. I simply can't go back to that. I won't.
    Thanks for posting. No name?

  10. #6385

    Gem of a place.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seekingcs  [View Original Post]
    Was this the place next to Round Table? Just curious as you may have found another gem as I don't recall there being a table shower at the place I visited. If not where was this place.
    Hi Seekingcs,

    Did you actually find the place? How was the service?

  11. #6384

    Where is this place?

    Quote Originally Posted by MeeLikeeAsians  [View Original Post]
    Got to thank whomever posted reviews for Ronson. My recent biz trip took me to your locale, which I'm not very familiar with; but based on this board I took a chance on Ronson. Was greeted by early 20's Chinese beauty in a skin tight red mini dress that barely contained her all natural 38 DD. Overall, she was about 5'5" and 120. After a marginal massage, she flips me and asks if I want HJ. We negotiated a fair settlement for "everything" and she disrobed. A lot of mutual kissing / licking followed until she dropped to her knees to apply my cover with her mouth before commencing with a CBJ. 10 minutes of that and then she says "ok, you f**k me now!" and then hopped up on the table for mish with her legs wrapped around my waist to the conclusion. Trust me when I say that she looked every bit as good, if not better, than the usual fake pics you see in the AMP ads and the experience will have this guy going back for more on my next trip. Only problem is that it completely ruins me for any of the AMPs in my home state where you're LUCKY to draw a mid-30's woman and MAYBE you'll get a HJ finish. I simply can't go back to that. I won't.
    Hi MeeLikeeAsians,

    I'm visiting LA on business and will probably drive down to SD. The scenario in my home state is similar to what you had ranted! Loved the way you described this place in Ronson. Any pointers to where this is? What is her name? Appointments required?

    How much was the total damage? I don't want to spend anything more than $.7. I have a feeling that this place might end up being my go-to destination everytime I'm in Socal.

  12. #6383

    Details, please.

    Quote Originally Posted by MeeLikeeAsians  [View Original Post]
    Got to thank whomever posted reviews for Ronson. My recent biz trip took me to your locale, which I'm not very familiar with; but based on this board I took a chance on Ronson. Was greeted by early 20's Chinese beauty in a skin tight red mini dress that barely contained her all natural 38 DD. Overall, she was about 5'5" and 120. After a marginal massage, she flips me and asks if I want HJ. We negotiated a fair settlement for "everything" and she disrobed. A lot of mutual kissing / licking followed until she dropped to her knees to apply my cover with her mouth before commencing with a CBJ. 10 minutes of that and then she says "ok, you f**k me now!" and then hopped up on the table for mish with her legs wrapped around my waist to the conclusion. Trust me when I say that she looked every bit as good, if not better, than the usual fake pics you see in the AMP ads and the experience will have this guy going back for more on my next trip. Only problem is that it completely ruins me for any of the AMPs in my home state where you're LUCKY to draw a mid-30's woman and MAYBE you'll get a HJ finish. I simply can't go back to that. I won't.
    How much did all this set you back and what is the name of the place so others can find it. And her. Thanks.

  13. #6382
    I am a troll, please just ignore me. I don't post useful content and probably never will. You should add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 227

    Ronson jackpot

    Got to thank whomever posted reviews for Ronson. My recent biz trip took me to your locale, which I'm not very familiar with; but based on this board I took a chance on Ronson. Was greeted by early 20's Chinese beauty in a skin tight red mini dress that barely contained her all natural 38 DD. Overall, she was about 5'5" and 120. After a marginal massage, she flips me and asks if I want HJ. We negotiated a fair settlement for "everything" and she disrobed. A lot of mutual kissing / licking followed until she dropped to her knees to apply my cover with her mouth before commencing with a CBJ. 10 minutes of that and then she says "ok, you f**k me now!" and then hopped up on the table for mish with her legs wrapped around my waist to the conclusion. Trust me when I say that she looked every bit as good, if not better, than the usual fake pics you see in the AMP ads and the experience will have this guy going back for more on my next trip. Only problem is that it completely ruins me for any of the AMPs in my home state where you're LUCKY to draw a mid-30's woman and MAYBE you'll get a HJ finish. I simply can't go back to that. I won't.

  14. #6381

    North Park.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChowGow  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any info on the North Park AMPs? Cruised ECB and checked out Mimis Spa, Juga Spa, Sumiko, but they seemed so dingy I could not deal with the 1-hr /$100. All had elder mamasans typical of Korean AMPs, though one told me they have other Asian girls there. Also checked out Hongs and Won's on University, though priced more reasonably, the gals that greeted me were not my cup of tea. ISpa on corner of University / Utah looks totally legit with a dude at the counter. QQ just off University had a decent looking gal named Yoyo and also does cupping that I might TOFTT.
    I go to Mimi's regularly. I typically only see Jenny, who is a very hot 30-40 year old K-Girl with a great body and those spectacular Korean implants with eraser tips. She doesn't kiss but she's very sexy and worth the price of admission. I only pay for the 30 min visit so I can't tell you if 2nd's are on the table for an hour or not.

    I tried Michelle's spa on El Cajon a couple weeks back and while it will provide all you want, I like Jenny better so I'll go back to see her. My girl there was pretty hot, but I think Jenny is hotter. Same price.

  15. #6380

    LH Massage Spa-Escondido

    Just passing on this info to the rest of you, it looks like this place is shut down.

    There's a sign in the window saying to call for a new location .
    So it looks like theres one less $40 hr option in Escondido, the massages weren't that bad there. It's sad that not to many new spas open up in Escondido these days

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape