Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18066
    Quote Originally Posted by MacroEvo6094  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream that I was in Willowbrook a few months back and I visited the Pine Tree Spa. I had a great time and the MT was very adventurous. The flip finished with an RJ followed by CBJ. Problem is I can't remember the damage or the MTs name. Could some one help me with this?
    Do you have a link? How do you not remember how much you paid?

  2. #18065

    Too true

    Quote Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99  [View Original Post]
    I went a month ago. I don't remember the MT's name. She was chubby that's for sure. I would give her a 2 on looks. She smiled a lot but in a weird way. When it came time she was working the ole handy hard. Matter a fact I could tell she was breaking a sweat. I felt bad for her. She almost turned the lights out completely. Like I said she was a 2 and looking at her working me was not a turn on. I had to concentrate to finish.
    Oh man, we've all been there. Paying for a handy from a troll I would find repulsive in real life. Too real.

  3. #18064
    How the heck are we supposed to know the name of the lady you saw and what you paid? Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by MacroEvo6094  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream that I was in Willowbrook a few months back and I visited the Pine Tree Spa. I had a great time and the MT was very adventurous. The flip finished with an RJ followed by CBJ. Problem is I can't remember the damage or the MTs name. Could some one help me with this?

  4. #18063

    Unwind

    Quote Originally Posted by Starks  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody been to Unwind lately? Been looking through some old post, it seems like it was a good place, then the quality fell off. Can anybody tell me if that has changed?
    I went a month ago. I don't remember the MT's name. She was chubby that's for sure. I would give her a 2 on looks. She smiled a lot but in a weird way. When it came time she was working the ole handy hard. Matter a fact I could tell she was breaking a sweat. I felt bad for her. She almost turned the lights out completely. Like I said she was a 2 and looking at her working me was not a turn on. I had to concentrate to finish.

  5. #18062

    Pine Tree in Willowbrook.

    I had a dream that I was in Willowbrook a few months back and I visited the Pine Tree Spa. I had a great time and the MT was very adventurous. The flip finished with an RJ followed by CBJ. Problem is I can't remember the damage or the MTs name. Could some one help me with this?

  6. #18061
    Thanks for the additional insight. I've seen past reviews on another site and seemed like a handy and helmet wash could be had. They also indicated it was pricey. However those were old reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rtyclp  [View Original Post]
    S&L is my favorite spot too -- the actual massage is excellent and the ending is always happy.

    I will add a couple of points though. It is a bit pricey. Both in terms of door fee and more importantly expected tip. But I think its worth it. I will also say that despite many visits I've never been presented with much in the way of a menu (beyond the standard) and I've never seen any indication that a full menu is available. That's fine with me by the way, as I'm not looking for a place with a full menu. YMMV, of course.

    Mary is my favorite there.

  7. #18060
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 437
    Quote Originally Posted by Starks  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody been to Unwind lately? Been looking through some old post, it seems like it was a good place, then the quality fell off. Can anybody tell me if that has changed?
    I've been there recently, enjoyed it. Everything was standard. Massage, price, finish.

  8. #18059

    S&l.

    S&L is my favorite spot too -- the actual massage is excellent and the ending is always happy.

    I will add a couple of points though. It is a bit pricey. Both in terms of door fee and more importantly expected tip. But I think its worth it. I will also say that despite many visits I've never been presented with much in the way of a menu (beyond the standard) and I've never seen any indication that a full menu is available. That's fine with me by the way, as I'm not looking for a place with a full menu. YMMV, of course.

    Mary is my favorite there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    Still my go to place for beautiful therapists and a full menu. Just incredible.

  9. #18058
    Quote Originally Posted by RamRod1172  [View Original Post]
    Inquiring minds would like to know about SXL.

    .
    Michigan ave in the south loop. I haven't gone in a really long time (over a year) but I thought the women were just average old AMP ladies. Have things changed?

  10. #18057
    Shill for providers or a provider, ignore all posts


    Posts: 58

    Don't know about this place

    Inquiring minds would like to know about SXL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    Still my go to place for beautiful therapists and a full menu. Just incredible.
    .

  11. #18056

    Standing shower

    Quote Originally Posted by TR5321  [View Original Post]
    I went to Ivy Spa. I like spas for the table shower. I was disappointed when I walk in the shower area and did not see a table. The shower was me standing up and her soaping and scrubbing me. I loved it. I liked it better that the regular table shower.

    I would like to know is there is any spa around the Northbrook area that provide this type of shower. Ivy spa is too far for me to go on a regular basis.

    Thanks.
    Was the mt wet?, naked?

  12. #18055

    Island spa

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    The buxom one was running it and then other Koreans took over so I assume it would be typical Korean menu.
    I went back when it first opened with the one granny show, I hope it got better,not exactly the best location though.

  13. #18054

    Sxl

    Still my go to place for beautiful therapists and a full menu. Just incredible.

  14. #18053

    Standing Shower.

    I went to Ivy Spa. I like spas for the table shower. I was disappointed when I walk in the shower area and did not see a table. The shower was me standing up and her soaping and scrubbing me. I loved it. I liked it better that the regular table shower.

    I would like to know is there is any spa around the Northbrook area that provide this type of shower. Ivy spa is too far for me to go on a regular basis.

    Thanks.

  15. #18052

    Exercise Spa in Mount Prospect

    My downtown regular was busy so I thought to try a suburban spa. Pink was her name and she was fairly attractive but she was stuffed. My preference is for all natural. The massage was a quick rub before we got down to business. Full menu was easy enough but a bit mechanical on her part. The room is very small and the table was hard to the point of being uncomfortable and considering the house fee is 80 I was expecting better. There is a table shower and that was quite nice. I'm back to my regular provide next week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape