Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5633
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Here's one to watch out for. I had a similar "provider" try to pull this crap last year. If I remember right this one was from Gwinnett county too, and if I'm not mistaken it was around the same time.

    Here are some screen shots of the conversation.
    Seriously are some guys dumb enough to fall for this scam.

  2. #5632

    Bolo4

    Here's one to watch out for. I had a similar "provider" try to pull this crap last year. If I remember right this one was from Gwinnett county too, and if I'm not mistaken it was around the same time.

    Here are some screen shots of the conversation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ss2.jpg‎   ss1.jpg‎  

  3. #5631

    I guess

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlienz2016  [View Original Post]
    I posted about Tiffany in the gb section but she will be available for appointments Wednesday and Thursday morning. Pm me for details if interested. Very cool girl and very open minded.
    I contacted her last night, she said she couldn't make it. Damned shame, I wanted to see her.

  4. #5630

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsTalkNow  [View Original Post]
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=296731

    Hey guys,

    Just had another great session with Alex. She is available this week in the sandy springs area. I am posting it here because of how backpage is behaving these days and it won't let her post.

    For the ones who haven't seen her, go check her out, she is probably the best out there (looks, attitude and performance) if you're okay with covered services.
    Not trying to stir up trouble but $$$ per hour for CBJ seems steep! I guess these ladies get it but I don't understand how.

  5. #5629
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsTalkNow  [View Original Post]
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=296731

    Hey guys,

    Just had another great session with Alex. She is available this week in the sandy springs area. I am posting it here because of how backpage is behaving these days and it won't let her post.

    For the ones who haven't seen her, go check her out, she is probably the best out there (looks, attitude and performance) if you're okay with covered services.
    Whats the Damage?

  6. #5628

    Alex.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=296731

    Hey guys,

    Just had another great session with Alex. She is available this week in the sandy springs area. I am posting it here because of how backpage is behaving these days and it won't let her post.

    For the ones who haven't seen her, go check her out, she is probably the best out there (looks, attitude and performance) if you're okay with covered services.

  7. #5627
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip15  [View Original Post]
    Not sure anyone on the board has seen her but any intel?

    https://www.slixa.com/georgia/atlanta/kelly-hearts
    I have had a pleasant time with her, but YMMV. I think I saw one bad review from her, but I personally had a great time.

  8. #5626

    Kelly Hearts back? Any intel

    Not sure anyone on the board has seen her but any intel?

    https://www.slixa.com/georgia/atlanta/kelly-hearts

  9. #5625

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by YeOldHornDawg  [View Original Post]
    Can't remember her name but she's the spitting (swallowing?) image of a girl I got a BJ from in VIP at Oasis a year or two ago. She told me she was available for some outside fun in the Windy Hill area but I never took her up on it.
    Funny how she told me everything covered yet she's swallowing loads in the VIP of a strip club. LOL. These chics always think they can get over on somebody. I wonder if she charged $150 for that 15 minute bbj? LOL.

  10. #5624

    Oasis, Follies, Mardi Gras

    Quote Originally Posted by YeOldHornDawg  [View Original Post]
    Can't remember her name but she's the spitting (swallowing?) image of a girl I got a BJ from in VIP at Oasis a year or two ago. She told me she was available for some outside fun in the Windy Hill area but I never took her up on it.
    I believe she used to dance in those clubs, real name Jexxxxx.

  11. #5623
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/1100140

    Here goes one for you fat pocket (simps) mongers. I was just on the other review site (Ter) when I noticed I had an unread message. I opened it and it was this chick. She said was new to the review site and looking for some new clients. I asked for rates and pics and she hit me back with, "Outcalls only, $150 for 15 minutes ". LOL. I didn't even ask for time, but that's the time she gave me. She said no anal, everything covered, no GFE, but she does like to kiss.

    She also said that she used to or maybe still works at Cheetah's. I can only begin to imagine the amount of desperate simps she has in her back pockets from her strip club days. Those suckas probably paying $100 for 5 minutes. LOL. Have at her, guys. She's all yours. This is especially good for you desperate fools who like to bring unknown / unreviewed chic's you meet off backpage or craigslist to your residence and give them 200 bucks. You'll be saving 50 bucks here, guys, and you'll also be banging a real Cheetah doll. Good luck to ya.
    Can't remember her name but she's the spitting (swallowing?) image of a girl I got a BJ from in VIP at Oasis a year or two ago. She told me she was available for some outside fun in the Windy Hill area but I never took her up on it.

  12. #5622

    Ahh Grasshopper

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus1121  [View Original Post]
    How does one get in touch with Heather?
    One must contribute to the board, build some trust by posting experiences, taking one for the team from time to time and being patient. Yes Grasshopper, patience. Two posts, is too few to be getting Heather's info. (or anyone else for that matter).

  13. #5621

    Dang

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/1100140

    Here goes one for you fat pocket (simps) mongers. I was just on the other review site (Ter) when I noticed I had an unread message. I opened it and it was this chick. She said was new to the review site and looking for some new clients. I asked for rates and pics and she hit me back with, "Outcalls only, $150 for 15 minutes ". LOL. I didn't even ask for time, but that's the time she gave me. She said no anal, everything covered, no GFE, but she does like to kiss.

    She also said that she used to or maybe still works at Cheetah's. I can only begin to imagine the amount of desperate simps she has in her back pockets from her strip club days. Those suckas probably paying $100 for 5 minutes. LOL. Have at her, guys. She's all yours. This is especially good for you desperate fools who like to bring unknown / unreviewed chic's you meet off backpage or craigslist to your residence and give them 200 bucks. You'll be saving 50 bucks here, guys, and you'll also be banging a real Cheetah doll. Good luck to ya.
    NFN, but Cheetahs must be going downhill a bit. I've been married a few times, been mongering for almost 30 years and I have yet to meet a girl with a snapper worth 10.00 a minute. Mind you, if she did charge by the minute, I'd only be out 20 or 30 bones, but still. That's a hell of a ticket for such a plain assed ride.

  14. #5620

    Tiffany

    I posted about Tiffany in the gb section but she will be available for appointments Wednesday and Thursday morning. Pm me for details if interested. Very cool girl and very open minded.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0323.PNG‎  

  15. #5619

    Indigo

    https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/1100140

    Here goes one for you fat pocket (simps) mongers. I was just on the other review site (Ter) when I noticed I had an unread message. I opened it and it was this chick. She said was new to the review site and looking for some new clients. I asked for rates and pics and she hit me back with, "Outcalls only, $150 for 15 minutes ". LOL. I didn't even ask for time, but that's the time she gave me. She said no anal, everything covered, no GFE, but she does like to kiss.

    She also said that she used to or maybe still works at Cheetah's. I can only begin to imagine the amount of desperate simps she has in her back pockets from her strip club days. Those suckas probably paying $100 for 5 minutes. LOL. Have at her, guys. She's all yours. This is especially good for you desperate fools who like to bring unknown / unreviewed chic's you meet off backpage or craigslist to your residence and give them 200 bucks. You'll be saving 50 bucks here, guys, and you'll also be banging a real Cheetah doll. Good luck to ya.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1100140_p5tC3MMMz9DgJTys5HhB.jpg‎   03c8de30995d2d12f7b799f8962659bd.jpg‎   f11f177c7512f6699f5783ee8fe5cac6.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape