Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35208

    Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Anybody been thru the loops today?
    Yes. Mostly dead. A haggard looking Katharina near Dundalk Citgo. A skeltonized Celeste on Conkling. SA vacant. WW was slim pickings but for Layla.

  2. #35207
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370
    Anybody been thru the loops today?

  3. #35206
    Quote Originally Posted by Cachero101  [View Original Post]
    Hey Nitetimer, who you gona stuff for Thanksgiving this Year?
    I'm traveling right now so it's going to have to be old video time. LOL.

  4. #35205

    Nitetime

    Hey Nitetimer, who you gona stuff for Thanksgiving this Year?

  5. #35204

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen hide nor hair of her since late spring . She's most likely got herself cleaned up and is working a regular job . She kept telling me that's what she intended to do.
    Sent you a PM and look forward to your reply.

  6. #35203
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #35202
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    RIP Kara

    Quote Originally Posted by nitetimer  [View Original Post]
    got the news from my people. Says she partied til the end. Lot of fun when not geeking. Had some great times over the years. When she was 100% she was fantastic. Could be real funny. I'll miss her. It wasn't just business. Rip.
    good people.

  8. #35201

    She travels a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonmonger  [View Original Post]
    Blake is nowhere to be found. Phone is dead.

    Even tried her hang out at Lowes & S Kossuth&.

    & no sign of her. Hope nothing bad happen to her.

    She's kind of bumped out since her cousin died & she never made it to see her grandma. If anyone has a recent #, PM me please.
    I wouldn't be too worried. Courtney travels out of town a lot to hook up with dates in Philly and Ohio. Once there she typically turns off her phone.

  9. #35200

    Blake

    Blake is nowhere to be found. Phone is dead.

    Even tried her hang out at Lowes & S Kossuth&.

    & no sign of her. Hope nothing bad happen to her.

    She's kind of bumped out since her cousin died & she never made it to see her grandma. If anyone has a recent #, PM me please.

  10. #35199

    Denise

    Quote Originally Posted by LikkerFront  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have alternate contact info for The Beast? Seems she is out of minutes or something, phone been ringing straight to the voicemail. Thanks in advance.
    Denise / Beast is most likely the victim of her ex BF and has the bug. Be careful with her. I like Niecy very much persoanly and always feel safe and secure in her company.

    I haven't seen hide nor hair of her since late spring . She's most likely got herself cleaned up and is working a regular job . She kept telling me that's what she intended to do .

    I hope for her sake and her kids , by some miracle , she didn't contract it from him .

  11. #35198

    The Beast

    Anybody have alternate contact info for The Beast? Seems she is out of minutes or something, phone been ringing straight to the voicemail. Thanks in advance.

  12. #35197

    You're not wrong!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Or do you think it just might be possible they actually WEREN'T dating? Not every female that is on the sidewalk is a hooker.
    Yessir, CLS! That could be too!

    I assumed Renegade got "the look" before even trying to approach. If not and they were just a couple girls in the neighborhood, then yeah. . . They could have just been standing there & not dating.

    If you only knew how many times I've heard the girls who are dating say no one is picking them up now & things are really slow. . . It's basically daily from anyone I know out there. The girls are out, they want to be picked up to get what they need. . .

  13. #35196

    Crissy

    Finally hooked up with Crissy. Crissy is one of the 198 corridor girls like Joyce, Dawn, and Patty, among others.

    Head is good but a little to much suction, she's good with her hands though. She has a gut on her, so if you got one too, mish is going to be like riding the wave. K9 was good, she has a wide ass that's soft and plump when she sticks it up in the air. I'm not a fuck on the floor guy so it wasn't the best for me. I'd love to get her on a bed and stand behind her and push, I'm sure I'd enjoy that.

  14. #35195
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I was told weeks ago she had cirrhosis of the liver and only had 5 days to live . I'd been trying keep up with her whereabouts, but nobody could pin her down.
    Got the news from my people. Says she partied til the end. Lot of fun when not geeking. Had some great times over the years. When she was 100% she was fantastic. Could be real funny. I'll miss her. It wasn't just business. RIP.

  15. #35194
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Or do you think it just might be possible they actually WEREN'T dating? Not every female that is on the sidewalk is a hooker.
    That was one of the points I made.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape