Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35233

    You're not wrong!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Or do you think it just might be possible they actually WEREN'T dating? Not every female that is on the sidewalk is a hooker.
    Yessir, CLS! That could be too!

    I assumed Renegade got "the look" before even trying to approach. If not and they were just a couple girls in the neighborhood, then yeah. . . They could have just been standing there & not dating.

    If you only knew how many times I've heard the girls who are dating say no one is picking them up now & things are really slow. . . It's basically daily from anyone I know out there. The girls are out, they want to be picked up to get what they need. . .

  2. #35232

    Crissy

    Finally hooked up with Crissy. Crissy is one of the 198 corridor girls like Joyce, Dawn, and Patty, among others.

    Head is good but a little to much suction, she's good with her hands though. She has a gut on her, so if you got one too, mish is going to be like riding the wave. K9 was good, she has a wide ass that's soft and plump when she sticks it up in the air. I'm not a fuck on the floor guy so it wasn't the best for me. I'd love to get her on a bed and stand behind her and push, I'm sure I'd enjoy that.

  3. #35231
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I was told weeks ago she had cirrhosis of the liver and only had 5 days to live . I'd been trying keep up with her whereabouts, but nobody could pin her down.
    Got the news from my people. Says she partied til the end. Lot of fun when not geeking. Had some great times over the years. When she was 100% she was fantastic. Could be real funny. I'll miss her. It wasn't just business. RIP.

  4. #35230
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Or do you think it just might be possible they actually WEREN'T dating? Not every female that is on the sidewalk is a hooker.
    That was one of the points I made.

  5. #35229
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade33  [View Original Post]
    New to the area but not the game. I've been lowkey for a while. Anyway I head to the fairhaven stroll I've read so much about at lunch around 1 pm. Figured I'd get a lay of the land during the day so I'd know where to go at night. I see two white ladies hanging out on the corner. One short and kinda bbw-ish and the other brunette maybe 5'6", medium build with a small belly. So I pull over, roll my window down and say to the bbw "Hey how are you doing". She just looks at me. I say "Come here let me talk to you for a second". She says "I'm good right here". I say "Whats your name". She says "I don't have a name". The whole time her friend is just chuckling talking on the phone. Then she says "Look I don't do dates or none of that shyt". So I say "Sorry to bother you, enjoy your day" and I pull off. Is it possible they were just hanging out or was my approach terrible?. I drive a luxury car with dark windows and I had on slacks and a tie. Could they have thought I was uncle LEO?
    Or do you think it just might be possible they actually WEREN'T dating? Not every female that is on the sidewalk is a hooker.

  6. #35228
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade33  [View Original Post]
    . . . So I pull over, roll my window down and say to the bbw "Hey how are you doing". . . I say "Come here let me talk to you for a second". She says "I'm good right here". I say "Whats your name". She says "I don't have a name". . . Then she says "Look I don't do dates or none of that shyt". . . Could they have thought I was uncle LEO?
    Almost certainly. Dressed too nice, tinted windows, etc. She probably thought you were LEO or a pimp she didn't want to get mixed up with.

    Never can tell what will set them at ease, make them ready to approach. As soon as I wasn't trying to date anyone on Fairhaven, I had them crawling out of the woodwork to hit me up.

    Then again, I've had girls comment before they thought I might be a cop. I guess my ride isn't jacked up enough or I dress just a hair too nice.

  7. #35227

    Maybe its just me

    New to the area but not the game. I've been lowkey for a while. Anyway I head to the fairhaven stroll I've read so much about at lunch around 1 pm. Figured I'd get a lay of the land during the day so I'd know where to go at night. I see two white ladies hanging out on the corner. One short and kinda bbw-ish and the other brunette maybe 5'6", medium build with a small belly. So I pull over, roll my window down and say to the bbw "Hey how are you doing". She just looks at me. I say "Come here let me talk to you for a second". She says "I'm good right here". I say "Whats your name". She says "I don't have a name". The whole time her friend is just chuckling talking on the phone. Then she says "Look I don't do dates or none of that shyt". So I say "Sorry to bother you, enjoy your day" and I pull off. Is it possible they were just hanging out or was my approach terrible?. I drive a luxury car with dark windows and I had on slacks and a tie. Could they have thought I was uncle LEO?

  8. #35226
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up the other night at the BP. Looks like the streets are taking a toll on her. Awesome bbbjwcim for standard rates with tip. Takes direction well and always pleases. Someone clean her up before I do. Catch her if you can!!
    That pic of Nikki has to be from 2015 or earlier. I've hooked up with her on and off for over a year now and she's got great skills and a really nice personality but she looks nothing like that pic anymore. She's alot rougher and I'd bet if anything went looking for a woman that looked like that they would pass Nikki right by without recognizing her.

  9. #35225

    Little Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    There was a message posted by her brother this morning saying that she passed away last Thursday. So sad. She was a sweet girl with a nice personality who always had a good attitude no matter what her current situation happened to be. She will be missed.
    Another legend has gone on. Are. I. P.

  10. #35224
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by BKMason  [View Original Post]
    I just heard that Little Sara passed away last week. Anybody.

    Else heard that?

    BK.
    There was a message posted by her brother this morning saying that she passed away last Thursday. So sad. She was a sweet girl with a nice personality who always had a good attitude no matter what her current situation happened to be. She will be missed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11-16-17a.PNG‎   11-16-17.PNG‎  

  11. #35223
    Quote Originally Posted by BKMason  [View Original Post]
    I just heard that Little Sara passed away last week. Anybody.

    Else heard that?

    BK.
    She died last Thursday. Its posted to her Facebook page by her family.

  12. #35222

    Little Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by BKMason  [View Original Post]
    I just heard that Little Sara passed away last week. Anybody.

    Else heard that?


    BK.
    I was told weeks ago she had cirrhosis of the liver and only had 5 days to live . I'd been trying keep up with her whereabouts, but nobody could pin her down.

  13. #35221

    Little Sara

    I just heard that Little Sara passed away last week. Anybody.

    Else heard that?

    BK.

  14. #35220
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    Is the the same Lindsay that used to trick on wilkens with the black hair.
    No this is a east side dundalk chic.

  15. #35219
    Quote Originally Posted by PellyMason  [View Original Post]
    Conkling Tiffany. Who used to go as Dawn? That ass is amazing.
    This is True Pelly her ass gets bigger every time we hook up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape