Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,361 to 27,375 of 37380
-
11-22-17 10:42 #10020Senior Member

Posts: 58Ehh
None of these women are attractive in my opinion. Tiffany dresses sexy and has a great body, but her face is about a 6. I have a lot of international experience, so when I'm with an Asian provider I can easily guess which country they're from, say a few phrases in Korean, Chinese, or Vietnamese, and know the cities and geography of those countries.
Originally Posted by Bzerkley
[View Original Post]
The change in attitude is instantly noticeable.
Otherwise, I truly do not disagree with you. But after connecting with them and showing them I know their language, culture, and country. Their amount of effort increases, and they have a much more happy, excited, pleasant attitude toward me. M1 is the only exception so far.
-
11-22-17 10:29 #10019Senior Member

Posts: 399If you are thinking you will meet any ladies from those pictures you will be sadly disappointed. They are from Cafe Cutie in California.
Originally Posted by Cecil0042
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-17 10:01 #10018Senior Member

Posts: 255Ehh
I don't see what you guys liked here. I think it was a waste of my $100. Not really that pretty and I thought see was going to fall off a few times it was that slippery. I've had better NURU at Elite in Jackson. Payton (if you are a past regular) and Pink Diamond are better spent $100 for what you get (no FS). Heck even LoLa in A2 is more erotic watching her in the mirror than this one. If you can put up with crazy Heather and bring her price down, she too is better. Give her a try, but in my opinion, my money is better spent somewhere else.
Originally Posted by GregsMeg
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-17 09:23 #10017Senior Member

Posts: 144Can someone explain this to me
I'm new to the massage business, though hardly new to the hobby. So I'm not sure how to interpret these kinds of posts. The girls in this ad are of course awesome, but it can't be true so what do I need to know?
http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-face/19952303
I mean, really, does it get any better than this?
-
11-22-17 09:18 #10016Senior Member

Posts: 144Link
Just in case it gets deleted. On my list of things to do over the holiday.
Originally Posted by RichChristy
[View Original Post]
http://archive.is/DO4r8
C.
-
11-21-17 22:56 #10015Senior Member

Posts: 137The Troy massage place got busted by Troy PD
Not the best location to try and run a place like that. Troy PD is looking for something to do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxcI6Vhy8kI
-
11-21-17 22:31 #10014Regular Member

Posts: 5Shitty service.
Not worth it and no young girls.
-
11-21-17 09:17 #10013Senior Member

Posts: 70Got a link?
Do you have a link for her?
Originally Posted by GregsMeg
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-17 03:32 #10012Senior Member

Posts: 270New Wayne road place
http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-baby/42161892
Anyone visited?
-
11-20-17 13:40 #10011Senior Member

Posts: 85Downriver nuru
I decided to try this lady out. She has been reviewed several times lately. The house is in a safe neighborhood. She answewred the door wearing an oversized tshirt that highlighted her obviously braless tits. Very nice look. I paid her $100 for a nuru massage. I got naked and on the table. She removed the tshirt and began the massage in just her panties. She gave a nice long massage that was tremendous. I could have stayed there forever but I needed to get to the nuru because I never had one. She visited my ass and balls many times and I was rock hard. She got out the nuru gel and slopped it all over me. Then she dropped her panties and applied the gel to her front side. She mounted the table and slid up and down my backside, rubbing me with her tits and pussy. After a while, she finally told me to flip. She giggled and asked if I was enjoying this. My erection answered the question for me. She then repeated the sliding running her tits and pussy all over my hard cock. Then she sat between my legs and grabbed my dick and blew on it while she jerked me off. I blew my load all over her tits. She milked it dry then took me to the shower and cleaned me up. She took me back to the table for another ten minutes then I left. I tipped her $50 for the great time I had. I will definitely repeat.
-
11-20-17 13:32 #10010Senior Member

Posts: 85Downriver nuru
I decided to try this lady out. She has been reviewed several times lately. The house is in a safe neighborhood. She answewred the door wearing an oversized tshirt that highlighted her obviously braless tits. Very nice look. I paid her $100 for a nuru massage. I got naked and on the table. She removed the tshirt and began the massage in just her panties. She gave a nice long massage that was tremendous. I could have stayed there forever but I needed to get to the nuru because I never had one. She visited my ass and balls many times and I was rock hard. She got out the nuru gel and slopped it all over me. Then she dropped her panties and applied the gel to her front side. She mounted the table and slid up and down my backside, rubbing me with her tits and pussy. After a while, she finally told me to flip. She giggled and asked if I was enjoying this. My erection answered the question for me. She then repeated the sliding running her tits and pussy all over my hard cock. Then she sat between my legs and grabbed my dick and blew on it while she jerked me off. I blew my load all over her tits. She milked it dry then took me to the shower and cleaned me up. She took me back to the table for another ten minutes then I left. I tipped her $50 for the great time I had. I will definitely repeat.
-
11-19-17 23:02 #10009Senior Member

Posts: 292Garden City near Middlebelt
I went to this place, and reported, about 3-4 months ago. Woman was a bit younger and prettier than normal, and the massage was fine, but nothing amazing. No hint of any extras whatsoever.
Originally Posted by Mich304
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-17 18:21 #10008Senior Member

Posts: 366Spot on
Exactly! Hope this place lasts! I did get a strange look from a woman walking into the hair salon next door as I was leaving.
Originally Posted by ToledoBob
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-17 16:51 #10007Senior Member

Posts: 32Seen her a few months ago. Nothing but good things.
Originally Posted by LandRover20
[View Original Post]
She can have her moments of WTF, but shits smooth.
-
11-17-17 14:58 #10006Senior Member

Posts: 124Hayes and 22.
Originally Posted by MrSalinger
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





