Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35194
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Or do you think it just might be possible they actually WEREN'T dating? Not every female that is on the sidewalk is a hooker.
    That was one of the points I made.

  2. #35193
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade33  [View Original Post]
    New to the area but not the game. I've been lowkey for a while. Anyway I head to the fairhaven stroll I've read so much about at lunch around 1 pm. Figured I'd get a lay of the land during the day so I'd know where to go at night. I see two white ladies hanging out on the corner. One short and kinda bbw-ish and the other brunette maybe 5'6", medium build with a small belly. So I pull over, roll my window down and say to the bbw "Hey how are you doing". She just looks at me. I say "Come here let me talk to you for a second". She says "I'm good right here". I say "Whats your name". She says "I don't have a name". The whole time her friend is just chuckling talking on the phone. Then she says "Look I don't do dates or none of that shyt". So I say "Sorry to bother you, enjoy your day" and I pull off. Is it possible they were just hanging out or was my approach terrible?. I drive a luxury car with dark windows and I had on slacks and a tie. Could they have thought I was uncle LEO?
    Or do you think it just might be possible they actually WEREN'T dating? Not every female that is on the sidewalk is a hooker.

  3. #35192
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade33  [View Original Post]
    . . . So I pull over, roll my window down and say to the bbw "Hey how are you doing". . . I say "Come here let me talk to you for a second". She says "I'm good right here". I say "Whats your name". She says "I don't have a name". . . Then she says "Look I don't do dates or none of that shyt". . . Could they have thought I was uncle LEO?
    Almost certainly. Dressed too nice, tinted windows, etc. She probably thought you were LEO or a pimp she didn't want to get mixed up with.

    Never can tell what will set them at ease, make them ready to approach. As soon as I wasn't trying to date anyone on Fairhaven, I had them crawling out of the woodwork to hit me up.

    Then again, I've had girls comment before they thought I might be a cop. I guess my ride isn't jacked up enough or I dress just a hair too nice.

  4. #35191

    Maybe its just me

    New to the area but not the game. I've been lowkey for a while. Anyway I head to the fairhaven stroll I've read so much about at lunch around 1 pm. Figured I'd get a lay of the land during the day so I'd know where to go at night. I see two white ladies hanging out on the corner. One short and kinda bbw-ish and the other brunette maybe 5'6", medium build with a small belly. So I pull over, roll my window down and say to the bbw "Hey how are you doing". She just looks at me. I say "Come here let me talk to you for a second". She says "I'm good right here". I say "Whats your name". She says "I don't have a name". The whole time her friend is just chuckling talking on the phone. Then she says "Look I don't do dates or none of that shyt". So I say "Sorry to bother you, enjoy your day" and I pull off. Is it possible they were just hanging out or was my approach terrible?. I drive a luxury car with dark windows and I had on slacks and a tie. Could they have thought I was uncle LEO?

  5. #35190
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up the other night at the BP. Looks like the streets are taking a toll on her. Awesome bbbjwcim for standard rates with tip. Takes direction well and always pleases. Someone clean her up before I do. Catch her if you can!!
    That pic of Nikki has to be from 2015 or earlier. I've hooked up with her on and off for over a year now and she's got great skills and a really nice personality but she looks nothing like that pic anymore. She's alot rougher and I'd bet if anything went looking for a woman that looked like that they would pass Nikki right by without recognizing her.

  6. #35189

    Little Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    There was a message posted by her brother this morning saying that she passed away last Thursday. So sad. She was a sweet girl with a nice personality who always had a good attitude no matter what her current situation happened to be. She will be missed.
    Another legend has gone on. Are. I. P.

  7. #35188
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by BKMason  [View Original Post]
    I just heard that Little Sara passed away last week. Anybody.

    Else heard that?

    BK.
    There was a message posted by her brother this morning saying that she passed away last Thursday. So sad. She was a sweet girl with a nice personality who always had a good attitude no matter what her current situation happened to be. She will be missed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11-16-17a.PNG‎   11-16-17.PNG‎  

  8. #35187
    Quote Originally Posted by BKMason  [View Original Post]
    I just heard that Little Sara passed away last week. Anybody.

    Else heard that?

    BK.
    She died last Thursday. Its posted to her Facebook page by her family.

  9. #35186

    Little Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by BKMason  [View Original Post]
    I just heard that Little Sara passed away last week. Anybody.

    Else heard that?


    BK.
    I was told weeks ago she had cirrhosis of the liver and only had 5 days to live . I'd been trying keep up with her whereabouts, but nobody could pin her down.

  10. #35185

    Little Sara

    I just heard that Little Sara passed away last week. Anybody.

    Else heard that?

    BK.

  11. #35184
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    Is the the same Lindsay that used to trick on wilkens with the black hair.
    No this is a east side dundalk chic.

  12. #35183
    Quote Originally Posted by PellyMason  [View Original Post]
    Conkling Tiffany. Who used to go as Dawn? That ass is amazing.
    This is True Pelly her ass gets bigger every time we hook up.

  13. #35182

    Lindsay

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    If you're referring to my post on Yasmin, it's my pleasure. Glad I helped avoid disappointment. She DOES talk a big game. She'd be a good salesman if she had a real job. I tried to post a review on EB about her but my last four reviews on that site never got posted, I give up, that site really sucks.

    As for Lindsay, is this the blonde Lindsay that used to post on FB? Friends with little cutie Tori Love?

    Shooter Out!
    No she's not Blonde Shooter. This Chic Use to post on BP out of dundalk, plenty tats on her body wears glasses in her pic. If you check out EB she is on there as Lindsay she's wearing glasses in the pic.

  14. #35181

    Tessy

    Last night ran into Tessy (made sure I knew its with a y). Picked her up around the army, first past she looked 60 as she had her hood up. On the second past her hood was down and she looked like early 40's and a 6 on the civ scale so I made the scoop. Did the check to make sure that we were on the same page, then off to the spot. Talked it out and did. 6 for both. She gave a great GFE for everything and took her time for the BBBJ paying amount to every part my little man, I had to say ok I'm ready for her to stop and even then gave a little more love. Asked me how I wanted it and I opted for K9 and that ass was so soft, and she took the pounding like champ. Didn't last long but it was so worth it. I would def repeat. If you get the chance take part and treat her right.

  15. #35180

    Lindsay

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    If you're referring to my post on Yasmin, it's my pleasure. Glad I helped avoid disappointment. She DOES talk a big game. She'd be a good salesman if she had a real job. I tried to post a review on EB about her but my last four reviews on that site never got posted, I give up, that site really sucks.

    As for Lindsay, is this the blonde Lindsay that used to post on FB? Friends with little cutie Tori Love?

    Shooter Out!
    Is the the same Lindsay that used to trick on wilkens with the black hair.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape