Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 12080
-
11-20-17 21:17 #5225Regular Member

Posts: 5Thanks! She was certainly fun, hope to see her again! I'll definitely be making some more videos.
Originally Posted by RougeDawg
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-17 20:37 #5224Regular Member

Posts: 2Where did you find this jem? South loop?
Originally Posted by AltereEgo
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-17 20:35 #5223Senior Member

Posts: 257Sout loop Monday evening
Tonight there was a police 4 pack roaming around on bicycles. G was a ghost til they rode to busy and, and then G became busy 3-6 girls in the 20's. But lets start with and, there was a skinny brunette 8/9 on the scale and a BSW who was dressed to impress. Once te fuzz moved to and, G hd a BSW with blonde wig on that looked worthy walking extremely slow. As saw the WSW with the red / black checker coat. A cute latina by the tattoos, and a skinny little red head waving at cars. Sadly my turn around game needs work because every one was gone when I got back around.
-
11-20-17 18:56 #5222Senior Member

Posts: 152Oh, and
I found her on 18th and L.
Originally Posted by CuriousJack
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-17 18:55 #5221Senior Member

Posts: 152Liz
Hey, Gents. I scooped Liz the other day. Tall, thin WSW with strawberry blonde hair. She had a pretty face but a couple of cracked teeth. I told her I had. 22 and she complained that everyone only seems to be offering. 20. Said she wasn't on drugs and needed rent money. I sympathized but told her that. 20 was the going rate, which she understood. Anyway, clean shaved beav that was fun to play with and an above average BBBJ. Correct abbreviation? Anyway, nice lady but too damn thin. I'd guess she's 27 years old. I recommend, her effort was great!
-
11-20-17 01:49 #5220Senior Member

Posts: 1820Welcome to the Board
Typically though you'll find more doors open if you take a few for the team and report back, whether good, bad or indifferent. A lot of us have taken a lot for the team and continue to do so. Consider it initiation dues.
Originally Posted by GuzaKokana
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-17 21:10 #5219Regular Member

Posts: 5New one
Hi, new guy here I wish to find this forum earlier, learned a lot like rule 22 ,it is awesome, thanks for keeping up with updates, Ill try same if I have any luck.
It would be nice if some of you guys who have PH to add me, that way I know who to pick up rather then circling around until she's gone.
Thanks.
-
11-19-17 16:13 #5218Senior Member

Posts: 1820South
Went out for a nice breakfast with a good friend and didn't really feel like heading straight home. Rolled through the South Loop around noon. Nothing on National. A few in the lower teens on Greenfield inciting a blond on 12th that halfway intruiged me. Not quite enough to scoop though. Nothing on Lincoln. No LEO to speak of. Made 2 passes and called it a day.
HS.
-
11-18-17 05:33 #5217Senior Member

Posts: 223See that's how you do it guys. New guy comes in with great video with only 4 posts under his belt. And of Melissa at that. Regal I see that you're on my friend list on PH so check out my vid of Melissa if you haven't already. The girl really loves to perform for the camera. Really goes to town playing Guitar Hero on herself unprompted. Great head and pussy too. Highly recommended.
Originally Posted by ToodRegal
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-17 02:16 #5216Senior Member

Posts: 1820Sister
Any idea who her her sister is? I know Jessie / Cassie are sisters but Jessi doesn't do anything for me. A legit sister threesome is a bucket list item for me.
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
11-16-17 22:32 #5215Senior Member

Posts: 50Shelly
Took a stroll through the north & south sides last night. Nothing to write home about anywhere, but did see a slim BSW hanging out on National across from that abandoned mall. She would stand behind a tree and then jump out and wave at a few cars. Went around the block and made the scoop. Says her name is shelly so we do the LEO check and off we go. Says she's a college student by day and does the SW thing to pay tuition. She was up for anything, but I was in a small car so I asked for a BBBJ. We find a quiet spot and off comes her top to reveal a very nice rack with very little sag. Then she starts kissing and I mean some real wet, sloppy dfk. Then she gets to the BJ and wow, she was so good there was no holding back and I came in record time. Asked for digits and her phone was dead at the time. Said she strolls and around the low 20's most evenings. I have seen her before and will definitely look for her again. Damage was. 3 with a Hamilton for a tip. Sorry to pay so much guys, but she was well worth it.
Happy Mongering!
-
11-16-17 21:51 #5214Senior Member

Posts: 763Kristy
I picked up Kristy this evening at the same location. She was all bundled up in a red hooded jacket. I hate this season when you really can't see them well with a hood. We agreed on 20 for and found a spot to park. I was quite impressed with her BBBJCIM. It was much better than the last few ladies I've seen. I dropped her off at the same gas station. She wanted to use my phone and I let her place the call with the burner app. She got pissed when a different number popped up. I thought she was going to freak out but settled down after I tried to explain how it worked. May not repeat even though the service was awesome.
.
Originally Posted by Googleguy
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-17 10:30 #5213Senior Member

Posts: 56SW Melissa.
Friend request sent on PH. Thanks!
Originally Posted by ToodRegal
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-17 11:21 #5212Regular Member

Posts: 5SW Melissa.
Went for a cruise this morning, met a wonderful little lady named Melissa. She got my blood flowing this morning with a nice show. https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5a0b149303058.
-
11-13-17 21:33 #5211Senior Member

Posts: 5218 & Greenfield. Natalie
Decided to check out the stroll another poster detailed for me after getting dinner. First down National from 27th to 6th and nothing. Then over to Greenfield going 6th to 27th. Saw two WSW but being new to town I couldn't get turned around in time. Over to Lincoln and still nothing. So one last try on Greenfield and I see a BSW near 18th but headed the wrong way. A quick loop and back on G for another pass, eye contact and I pull off to the first side street.
She walks around the corner and hops in and off we go.
She was bundled up but turned out to to have decent body, not to thin but not over firm either. Large A cups. Found a spot and she said $50 for everything. I offered $40 and she took it without comment. She had a cover and used it for the BJ through the end. Not a bad time.










Reply With Quote



