Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,951 to 22,965 of 28538
-
11-11-17 20:32 #5588Retired Account

Posts: 995Delilah
What's on and off the menu with her?
Originally Posted by Bulldog4094
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-17 17:10 #5587Senior Member

Posts: 60More on Dee.
Still have not succeeded in finding someone with whom to dream while in town. Everyone seems pretty positive on Dee—how do I find my way to her?
-
11-10-17 11:27 #5586Senior Member

Posts: 60Last minute connection downtown?
Hi all,
Had an outcall thing set up this morning with provider who didn't show. Heading to area around 14th & Peachtree now and have plans near there in the evening as well. Time to kill this afternoon, anybody I could contact near there who might see me on short notice? Visiting from out of town so time is short.
Thanks for any leads.
Alaround.
-
11-10-17 07:18 #5585Senior Member

Posts: 239Delilah
https://www.escortcafe.com/alabama/1...h-205-569-1456
Originally Posted by PeoplePleasur
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-17 19:35 #5584Senior Member

Posts: 406Which is she? Link goes to "Escort Cafe" but not her page. Searched that page and came up blank.
Originally Posted by Bulldog4094
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-17 15:40 #5583Senior Member

Posts: 44Channel & Lee.
I don't dream until often to believe this. Chanel Lee often imitated never duplicated. I've dreamed of her several times never ceases to amaze swallowing my 10-inch sword and giving me a enjoyable experience with her flexibility spinner physique, and f* ability. I don't and have never tried a position that she flinched at at all. Her personality is friendly and upbeat as well as authentic Bostonian. Willing willing willing to do what it takes to make you smile and make her a regular on your to-do list.
She is in Marietta.
Tell her the "black hammer" sent you.
-
11-09-17 14:52 #5582Senior Member

Posts: 239Delilah
https://www.escortcafe.com/alabama/1...h-205-569-1456
The lovely and talented Delilah will be here tmro.
-
11-09-17 13:36 #5581Senior Member

Posts: 69Infamous Dee
Does the infamous Dee have a link? Or can you only see her by reference?
Originally Posted by Zipper34
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-17 13:12 #5580Banned Member

Posts: 1367Dee told me a story last night.
Originally Posted by MrHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-17 12:58 #5579Senior Member

Posts: 1484Dag nab it
So, I get in contact with Dee and I am thrilled. Then she tells me she won't do incall on the first meet unless I have a reference. Since I never bring my hobby home, I had to pass. Would it be possible for one of you fine fellas to put in a good word for me? I gave her my moniker on here, and I am dying to see her. She is the quintessential UTR for me. I'll be happy to return the favor if I can.
Originally Posted by SoonerFan72
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-17 12:52 #5578Senior Member

Posts: 1484You could always try
4045038964 that part after photos and before 1257 is her phone number. If she's not answering that, I don't know what to tell you.
Originally Posted by Gunny150
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-17 12:51 #5577Senior Member

Posts: 1484No judgement here (well maybe a little).
Originally Posted by Roddee
[View Original Post]
So, just to be clear, you conned her into bare, bilked her out of her asking price, then took advantage of her when she was loaded. But you feel bad because she used your money to smoke dope. It's good to know your morals are in the right place.
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for getting the best deal for the product and getting as much out of that deal as possible. I admit, I have the morals of an ally cat. I wouldn't have felt a thing about any of it. I'm just blown away, that for someone with a conscience, that's the part you feel bad about.
-
11-08-17 22:32 #5576Senior Member

Posts: 60Visiting SOON from Indy
Hi fellers,
I'm part-time hobbyist who plies the waters of Indianapolis where I reside mostly—I've posted on the board there a bit. Like to sample the local flavors when I travel tho' and I fly in tomorrow afternoon for weekend business doings. Hoping to have a little dream Friday, my most open day. Spotted Taylor James on Eros and Sam Tyler too. Didn't see either mentioned here. Plan to reach out. Price point down there is a bit higher. Good to $$ 5 then I got to look myself in the mirror and wonder. Any other recommendations? Me: legit w / references, but no P411 etc.
-
11-08-17 21:15 #5575Senior Member

Posts: 412What area?
PM me if you are still in area and I can give number for some in town center mall area for semi UTR.
Originally Posted by JohnVictor
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-17 21:09 #5574Senior Member

Posts: 412I don't think it was your fault that she got back on crack or something. I have been mongering from a long while and met only a few girl who were not in for some some kind of contraband shit. I stay away from heavy drug users and if you read through this site you can find some decent providers.
Originally Posted by Roddee
[View Original Post]
On the side note, I just got back from Toronto and met this young chick right outside the hotel I was staying. I said my greeting asked if she was here for business or pleasure. I asked what kind of work she said escort, LOL. I had such great time with her for just C $140 and I would give good 9 on looks and performance. I met only one provider here in my area who is as good as that chick in last 10 years.
I wish the legalize prostitution here in States and it would clean up the providers for us mongers.












Reply With Quote





