Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #485

    Be Careful Out There

    http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nati...183141681.html

    This guy broke several rules and paid the price. Let this be a lesson!

    Yaya.

  2. #484
    Quote Originally Posted by IneptPlayer  [View Original Post]
    She pinged me and, after a few exchanges, suggested $$ Moving on.
    Correction. 500.

  3. #483

    Gps.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raltime  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know this one, it is like I have seen her pic somewhere else, like she is a pro.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-1b475e6a9142
    She pinged me and, after a few exchanges, suggested $$ Moving on.

  4. #482
    Quote Originally Posted by Raltime  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know this one, it is like I have seen her pic somewhere else, like she is a pro.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-1b475e6a9142
    I am getting the pro vibe from her. But am seeing how it goes on text at this point.

  5. #481
    Definitely seeing that increase in providers, though they are usually easy to spot.

    Right now, the numbers are a bit lower at NCSU and UNC but still some legit college girls there. It can just be hard to deal with their immaturity at times.

    Elizrdu got back on for a bit as yogagrl or something along those lines. I talked to her but could not get our schedules to work. She seems to be back off the site but is definitely legit and fun, as far as milfs go.

  6. #480

    Time wasters galore

    Same experience with uniquecreations. Texted a bit, then wanted a hand out.

    Champagnelizze is another odd duck. Mixed girl out of Hillsboro. Texted, set M&G, then she cancels while I am on the way. At least she told me. Then she is away for a week, then I get the one or two word responses and say she seems like she lost interest. Of course she hasn't, but when I replay events, she gets ugly and blocks me.

    A few more:

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-4c708af86f4d

    Another one who went to text, then one or two words before not responding anymore.

    *.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-2711489e282e

    Texted back and forth. * Very limited availability and got the feeling she was trying to get comfortable meeting in person. Then silent.

    Is it just me, or did the crazies come out for Halloween? Seems like a load of providers are moving to this site and making it hard to find a real SB.

    Stay safe my friends.

    Gibbs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raltime  [View Original Post]
    UniqueCreations. Waste of time.

  7. #479

    Sa

    Does anyone know this one, it is like I have seen her pic somewhere else, like she is a pro.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-1b475e6a9142

  8. #478

    SA potentials. UniqueCreations

    UniqueCreations. Waste of time.

    Quote Originally Posted by IneptPlayer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try to hook up with either of these two:

    Yourdreambby: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-974de80fda20.

    UniqueCreations: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-aeb1d12fa323.

    I messaged the first of these for a couple of days and was about to pull the trigger when she requested a deposit of 20-50. Moved on to others including the second of these. She eventually requested a deposit of 20-50. Of course I passed but I found it interesting that they would ask for the same amount. Perhaps they're working in cahoots or its the same scammer?

  9. #477

    SA potentials

    Anyone try to hook up with either of these two:

    Yourdreambby: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-974de80fda20.

    UniqueCreations: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-aeb1d12fa323.

    I messaged the first of these for a couple of days and was about to pull the trigger when she requested a deposit of 20-50. Moved on to others including the second of these. She eventually requested a deposit of 20-50. Of course I passed but I found it interesting that they would ask for the same amount. Perhaps they're working in cahoots or its the same scammer?

  10. #476

    Katie433, Savannah

    Long-time lurker. Figured it's time to given something back to the community.

    I had a similar experience with Savannah as what has been posted previously. There is something about her look that really appealed to me. She doesn't have model-like looks, but she has a sortof girl-next-door thing going. The pics with her dog seem to make her seem more genuine. After a couple of messages, I politely asked about her 2 profiles.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-c6480fe159dc

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-f1869efff787

    She feigned ignorance of the second profile and asked that I text her info about the second profile. I didn't feel comfortable even giving her my burner number and dropped the conversation.

    This 43-year old Katie433 showed up recently and sounded interesting. She claimed to be an IT person so I thought she might have this as more of a hobby than a source of income. After exchanging numbers and texting a few times, she seemed ready to play. She asked for my budget and I proposed $$/ meet. I received a prompt "HaHa Good bye" followed by being blocked. (Sorry I cannot provide a link.).

  11. #475

    Chase.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbs70  [View Original Post]
    Yaya, nice to PM with you. Just responding a little here just incase others are being played. Been seeing Chase for about a year. Great body, incredible time, and for the best price I've ever had. My problem, is that I now find her to be a coniving little. Let's stat professional. Told I was the only one, she deleted account (actually blocked me which looks the same), and I did things with her that I normally wouldn't. Could care less if there were others, but don't lie avout it so I can properly protect myself. I am big on honesty and trust, and she broke that.

    Hope others are not in this same boat. Feel free to see her as she is a great time. Just be careful, go in eyes wide open, and don't believe her crap.

    Stay safe all!

    Gibbs.
    I was chatting with her this week, set up the M&G, and she ghosted.

  12. #474

    I thought I knew her

    Yaya, nice to PM with you. Just responding a little here just incase others are being played. Been seeing Chase for about a year. Great body, incredible time, and for the best price I've ever had. My problem, is that I now find her to be a coniving little. Let's stat professional. Told I was the only one, she deleted account (actually blocked me which looks the same), and I did things with her that I normally wouldn't. Could care less if there were others, but don't lie avout it so I can properly protect myself. I am big on honesty and trust, and she broke that.

    Hope others are not in this same boat. Feel free to see her as she is a great time. Just be careful, go in eyes wide open, and don't believe her crap.

    Stay safe all!

    Gibbs.

    Quote Originally Posted by YayaGogo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this one? https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-6779eb2a40f3.

    I'm thinking about starting something ongoing with her and am willing to exchange info on my current I'm thinking about dropping. PM me.

    Yaya.

  13. #473

    RE: CandASS

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbs70  [View Original Post]
    Haven't met her, but used the terms host and roses while we chatted. I passed, and continue to get the text me at xxx if interested. As if she has no recall of us talking. Even after I called her out on it once. I think she just does a copy / paste to multiples trying to line up her week.

    Be safe.
    Long time lurker, actually my first post. Hooked up with Candace yesterday, pretty up-front and forward about contacting me. She's looking for a steady, has three kids and is trying to replace a Daddy that moved away.

    TOFTT and hooked up with her at a budget place up north (convenient for both as she lives up in Louisburg). No wine-and-dine, straight-up hour romp. Pics are accurate except she's dyed her hair black / brown. Very cute spinner's body, nice nipples and clean kitty. If it doesn't hurt, it's on the menu, except no trips to Greece.

    She seriously loves it doggy-style, decent lip service, DATY was good as well. She asks $. 5/ qv $$hr, but talk her down to $$. If she gets a regular, I'm guessing she'd be a nice one. I'd repeat, but I'm not arranging much with work and other trips right now.

    Thanks for everything you guys post out here, guys! Figured it's my turn to contribute!

  14. #472

    Littlemisschase

    Anyone have experience with this one? https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-6779eb2a40f3.

    I'm thinking about starting something ongoing with her and am willing to exchange info on my current I'm thinking about dropping. PM me.

    Yaya.

  15. #471

    Thanks guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbs70  [View Original Post]
    Haven't met her, but used the terms host and roses while we chatted. I passed, and continue to get the text me at xxx if interested. As if she has no recall of us talking. Even after I called her out on it once. I think she just does a copy / paste to multiples trying to line up her week.

    Be safe.
    Thanks guys. She looks fun and probably won't delete her message but I'm hoping to concentrate on sugaring for now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape