Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,451 to 15,465 of 35479
-
11-08-17 11:40 #20029Senior Member

Posts: 87Baby T.
Had a morning meeting with Baby T. Picked her up at McDonald's near Costco. Found a nice quiet spot and got down to business. Her headache relief skills are incredible, her service provided me with a BBBJCIM. We talked on the drive back and she is a delightful young lady. You mongers need to treat her right and take care of her.
Be safe and travel hard.
-
11-08-17 09:44 #20028Senior Member

Posts: 46Kitty kat
Anyone have kitty kats contact info? PM me.
-
11-08-17 09:33 #20027

Posts: 640Karrey
I saw Karrey near OBT and Oak Ridge wearing a green Nike shirt. I was on my way to work so it was a short but very memorable visit. One of the top BJ's of my life. I will drive that same route every day hoping for repeat performances.
She did share her phone number.
-
11-08-17 08:01 #20026Senior Member

Posts: 7357One Day Only on Paradise Trail. New Girl's
Luna is one of my trophy case UTR that's finally being released today on Paradise Trail to service a few good men. Excellent tight pussy and her head game is excellent. Looks EXACTLY like her pics!!
Senior Members including out of town members can PM for her digits. Florida mall area only and will only be doing car date's for now.
C5.
-
11-08-17 03:23 #20025Senior Member

Posts: 289That is great to hear. Hate the thought of OD. Sweet girl.
Originally Posted by PompanoGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-17 01:19 #20024Senior Member

Posts: 885Redd
I'm going to spell her name with an extra d so that you can find it. Picked up Redd tonight behind blk she actually is a natural red head she wanted 50 for BJ counterd with 30 nice slow deep throaty BJ does not rush says she's from orange city catch her while you can.
-
11-08-17 00:07 #20023Senior Member

Posts: 7357Skyee Aka Magic Mouth
One of the best head game's on Paradise Trail.
Originally Posted by Kevin44
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
11-07-17 23:40 #20022Senior Member

Posts: 317Tiffany
I don't know where the rumor started. It was either on the Street or here. My inbox here and my text where flooded today. I'm just glad she's ok. I just got a call from her.
Whoever started it, I hope you got something out of it.
-
11-07-17 20:22 #20021

Posts: 640Tiffany
Tiffany Is Fine!
-
11-07-17 18:54 #20020Senior Member

Posts: 376Autumn
Autumn Tight little spinner hanging around BK in consulate she's been around for a bit headgame on point BBJCim Will repeat if she sticks around Digits available for the one to have giving me numbers in the past.
-
11-07-17 17:41 #20019Regular Member

Posts: 5I came down the trial and there out all over around 5:00 the numbered streets was the saint and a couple of others new quad only one but Sunoco area was 4 and 528 to speedy 3 others so a lot to choose from.
-
11-07-17 16:36 #20018Senior Member

Posts: 158Diamond
Broke my moratorium on BSW last night when I found slim BSW Diamond near Oak. Slender girl with eye glasses. Seemed nice and not carrying any baggage (Another one of my rules). Went to a secret spot where things went down hill. She was expecting 60 for BJ. I told her no thanks and offered to drive her back. She settled for 30 but had an attitude. Poor performance and a waste if time. I would avoid.
-
11-07-17 16:14 #20017Senior Member

Posts: 158Kelly
Ran into Kelly near Consolate early AM. First experience with her. She is very sweet and really tries to make you happy. Nice girl. Will repeat.
Originally Posted by FlbMac31
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-17 15:18 #20016Senior Member

Posts: 368They migrated
They always follow were the candy for convenient is at so a good amount moved to the new quad. Barbie is staying at Rodeway inn. I saw several girls last couple nights near Jordan including Mariam, Angel, Barbie, Liz, Bella / Bibi (not the saint), and some others.
Originally Posted by StimpyLove2003
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-17 13:39 #20015Banned Member

Posts: 658Kelly
Thank you Kelly for offering a photo.












Reply With Quote






