Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10183

    Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by Dllmpb06  [View Original Post]
    Anyone receive extras here? I can't go back to Vivian now that I know her house is being watched (my aunt lives a few houses down and learned this yesterday) and her neighborhood wants her out. Anyways need a good location to visit in the Warren / Roseville shelby township area.
    Has anyone seen her lately? She posted last week, but the most recent review I can find is from several months ago saying her house was being watched. Reviews prior to that were mostly positive. Hoping she's still available and safe to visit. Her video is marketing genius.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...i-a-n/28194830

  2. #10182

    Tiffany at saigon

    Can anyone tell me the $ for her services with BJ or FS? I have been wanting to get out there to see her.

  3. #10181

    Saigon Nail Salon

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit327  [View Original Post]
    Long story short I'm looking for either an AMP or independent provider that does Nuru or body slide massages with oil. Preferably one that allows OTC and UTC roaming (nude is even better). Not too picky on age as long as they're decent looking.

    I usually stick to BP SPs but most don't do this kind of thing.

    I've read and searched the forums and haven't found exactly what I'm looking for except for massage heather and Breeze seem to offer something along what I want. Any other suggestions?

    PMs also welcome.
    Tiffany at Saigon Nail Salon fits your bill should be a few reviews on here.

  4. #10180

    Taylor Massage Private Location

    Anyone been to the massage therapist and Taylor. Says located off Beech Daily & Ecorse? Wondering if she's any good & if there's Extras available??

  5. #10179

    Nuru massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit327  [View Original Post]
    Long story short I'm looking for either an AMP or independent provider that does Nuru or body slide massages with oil. Preferably one that allows OTC and UTC roaming (nude is even better). Not too picky on age as long as they're decent looking.

    I usually stick to BP SPs but most don't do this kind of thing.

    I've read and searched the forums and haven't found exactly what I'm looking for except for massage heather and Breeze seem to offer something along what I want. Any other suggestions?

    PMs also welcome.
    You could try Bonita (nice hotel in farmington hills).

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-8604/29366424

    Or Try Tiffany in Saigon spa.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...girls/28986421

    Both of them give nuru with open menu except FS.

    Stay safe.

  6. #10178
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit327  [View Original Post]
    Long story short I'm looking for either an AMP or independent provider that does Nuru or body slide massages with oil. Preferably one that allows OTC and UTC roaming (nude is even better). Not too picky on age as long as they're decent looking.

    I usually stick to BP SPs but most don't do this kind of thing.

    I've read and searched the forums and haven't found exactly what I'm looking for except for massage heather and Breeze seem to offer something along what I want. Any other suggestions?

    PMs also welcome.
    Try this. Reviewed here.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...lable/40661597

  7. #10177

    Nuru?

    Long story short I'm looking for either an AMP or independent provider that does Nuru or body slide massages with oil. Preferably one that allows OTC and UTC roaming (nude is even better). Not too picky on age as long as they're decent looking.

    I usually stick to BP SPs but most don't do this kind of thing.

    I've read and searched the forums and haven't found exactly what I'm looking for except for massage heather and Breeze seem to offer something along what I want. Any other suggestions?

    PMs also welcome.
    Last edited by Rabbit327; 11-07-17 at 16:27. Reason: Added last bit

  8. #10176

    Vital Massage Center

    Quote Originally Posted by UnchartedMan  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...merce/41683887

    I've passed by this one on occasion and was wondering if anyone has tried this place out?
    Stopped in today. 2 Girls 30's early 40's both 7 to 8's. Light teasing, with possibilities of more, otc roaming. Got her to touch and lightly rub jr, but no HE. Yet. Will try again. 60/20 damage.

  9. #10175

    Silver Spa

    Had a dream I went there. Went there after 9, ringed the bell was let in from parking lot at the back. Led to a room at the back, handed. 8 for hr. Very fine looking early 30's walked in. Best massage ever I tell you, everything was in offer. Very pricey. 8 + 1. 4 for everything. After which was offered bottle water, some candy. Would repeat, however, price is a factor. Stay safe.

  10. #10174
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike27L  [View Original Post]
    FS is an option, but I don't recommend it. Starfish all they way. Can beat the price overall. $25 hh $50 hour, $20 tip is all that's required.
    Starfish?? LOL. Or dead fish.

  11. #10173
    Quote Originally Posted by AlfredE  [View Original Post]
    O K Friday is the day I will be down state. I have too many options to choose from. M1 , Tokyo, Saigon, The body slide lady, This will probably be a one time deal. Ill drive over towards 75 if there is something better there. M1 Seems like a no brainer. I need some help. And I do want f / s. Thanks guys.
    Silve spa all the way. All included. Bit pricey. 8/ hr + 1. 4 . Had a dream this Friday, best looking girl I've seen, A+ massage & service Go there after 9 when not busy.

  12. #10172

    Any reviews on this one??

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...merce/41683887

    I've passed by this one on occasion and was wondering if anyone has tried this place out?

  13. #10171

    Too many options

    O K Friday is the day I will be down state. I have too many options to choose from. M1 , Tokyo, Saigon, The body slide lady, This will probably be a one time deal. Ill drive over towards 75 if there is something better there. M1 Seems like a no brainer. I need some help. And I do want f / s. Thanks guys.

  14. #10170

    Don't be mislead

    Detroit. backpage.com/ TherapeuticMassage / the-best-best-best-asian-therapist-is-in-troy-248-571-2911/21075698.

    Toftt a few months ago, massage only, offered large tip and still got turned down. Anyone else have better experience here? Maybe I just got the wrong provider thay day.

  15. #10169

    Massage breeze

    Quote Originally Posted by Ropeshark07  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. Does that include full service?
    FS is an option, but I don't recommend it. Starfish all they way. Can beat the price overall. $25 hh $50 hour, $20 tip is all that's required.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape