Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20000

    Trailguy away.

    I'm in Nashville at present. My daughter is about to tie the knot. Can't wait to get back in the saddle on the trail. These Nashville girls have nothing on Paradise Trail gals.

  2. #19999

    "j"

    Was out early this morning and I spot this little Blond walking behind Wendys on Consulate. She gets in and says her name is J (or Jay). I took her to one of my spots where she started to give me a nice and slow BBBJ while I was fingering that tight little pussy of hers. I decided I wanted to fuck her so we threw on a hat and and I pounded the shit out of that pussy and she was loving every second of it. Says she doesn't have a phone but is getting one tonight. I guess we'll see, huh?

  3. #19998

    Red yoga pants redhead at BK and Consulate.

    Just saw a WSW with reddish hair and red yoga pants. Was unable to get her attention. Does anyone know her?

  4. #19997
    I'll be in Orlando this coming Monday and I'd like to unwind with Tammy aka Baby T. Can someone put me in contact with her?

  5. #19996

    Nikki is working today

    Days Inn John Young Pkwy.

    I have digits.

  6. #19995

    Baby T

    Met up with the one and only Baby T for another great head relief. She got one hell of a mouthful (I like the fact that she has a small mouth) before gulping it all down. Cool chick!

  7. #19994

    Sasha

    I remember seeing Sasha one the same day that I was hanging out with Lindsey before Lindsey went on a long vacation. I definitely liked her looks but me never having seen her before that day.

    I thought Sasha might have been with LEO, so I didn't even attempt to talk to her, even though she kept checking me out in my car. I definitely regret not having made the scoop.

    But I ll find her! .

  8. #19993
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer67  [View Original Post]
    Are there any AMPs in the area that offer BBFS. In my experience that seems pretty rare.
    I haven't found one here in Orlando either. I found that the ones that do the nude body to body table showers are your best chance, I haven't found one of those either.

  9. #19992

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Brizmo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to ItsJustTom for providing Stephanie's digits. I read his review of Stephanie and felt pretty sure that I had a few dreams with her last year. Had her digits but then they went "Not in Service" and was unable to connect with her. Once I got the digits, I sent her a text inquiring and her responses described out dreams in great detail. We talked on the phone and set up a date for Saturday night. Picked her up at her location and we had a fantastic dream. She put on a few pounds since I saw her last year, BUT a very 75% of that weight gain is in her ass and the other 25% is in her tits. She has some Junk in the Trunk or as my Old Man would say "Look at that wagon she draggin". By the way she is extremely flexible. She can easily cross her ankles behind her head. That is the Ultimate Presentation. Good demeanor and she can hold an intelligent conversation. Very willing to please. Excellent BBBJCIMWS. Got me hard again. Wrapped up Skippy and proceeded to pound that pussy. Thought I would be pounding for a good while since I just nutted from her excellent BBBJ skills. I filled up the wrapper after 10 minutes of pounding. She tries not walk and is trying to stay UTR and work off her phone. Rates are slightly higher that street but in my opinion, worth it. So I will say, YMMV. I will be seeing her again before I have to head back North to the lower level of talent in my neck of the woods. Safe Mongering.
    Glad I could help! I'll be sure to holler if I ever get to your area. Man I love this board!

  10. #19991

    Cousins

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    That pic looks like Brittany, Gina's cousin. She can be found most anytime near the McDonald's on Rose, but why would you want to?
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Y9...AdfgpXNdJg=s85

    TH.

  11. #19990
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Oh, before I start. A reminder to keep eyes open and look because pussy is everywhere! Case in point. Walmart. Apopka- Vineland near Conroy -Windermere intersection. As I'm walking in spotted a BP girl. She drove away before I could ask her if she was " working ". From the North Trail here she is:

    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...3TY0SBpZ3GjZxA

    OK. Last Night. Rolled into HO Town on the prowl for one I never fucked. And I found one quickly within 10 min! At the first Wawa north of Landstreet on the world famous Paradise Trail. Aka The Old Quad. As I was in a hurry took the first opportunity I saw. Spotted her sitting outside drinking coffee. She smiled. Gave her the let's go gesture. We played on our drive to the spot. Jennifer looks 40 ish, white, thick, big tits, and big ass. " rarely in this area " . Started with a very good BBBJ at the crime scene. She stopped sucking dick and said, " you're not going to cum in my mouth, right"? " I never had a mouthful of cum " . Laid her on her back and fucked her thick lipped shaved pussy HARD. And No, No mother fuckin Party Hat! She asked, " how's my pussy"? I said, " it's good, it's so good" . And when I was in balls deep and shaking, so close. Bro, I pulled out! LOL. Pulled out because I sat her up, tilted her head back. Cock slapped her face and told her to open her mouth. She did, and I busted hard! CIM. And I said to her, " there you go Baby " . " You're first mouthful of cum " .

    TrailHunter Livin' The Dream.
    That pic looks like Brittany, Gina's cousin. She can be found most anytime near the McDonald's on Rose, but why would you want to?

  12. #19989

    Stephanie

    Thanks to ItsJustTom for providing Stephanie's digits. I read his review of Stephanie and felt pretty sure that I had a few dreams with her last year. Had her digits but then they went "Not in Service" and was unable to connect with her. Once I got the digits, I sent her a text inquiring and her responses described out dreams in great detail. We talked on the phone and set up a date for Saturday night. Picked her up at her location and we had a fantastic dream. She put on a few pounds since I saw her last year, BUT a very 75% of that weight gain is in her ass and the other 25% is in her tits. She has some Junk in the Trunk or as my Old Man would say "Look at that wagon she draggin". By the way she is extremely flexible. She can easily cross her ankles behind her head. That is the Ultimate Presentation. Good demeanor and she can hold an intelligent conversation. Very willing to please. Excellent BBBJCIMWS. Got me hard again. Wrapped up Skippy and proceeded to pound that pussy. Thought I would be pounding for a good while since I just nutted from her excellent BBBJ skills. I filled up the wrapper after 10 minutes of pounding. She tries not walk and is trying to stay UTR and work off her phone. Rates are slightly higher that street but in my opinion, worth it. So I will say, YMMV. I will be seeing her again before I have to head back North to the lower level of talent in my neck of the woods. Safe Mongering.

  13. #19988

    Bianca

    Decided to take Skippy for a ride Friday evening to see if he can find some friends to play with. Pulled into the 7-11 on 39th and the Trail to get something to drink and a pack of cigarettes. As I am coming out I see this cute Hispanic spinner. She give me the look and starts walking around back. I get in the Monger-Mobile and pull around back. She hops in. Says her name is Bianca. Says she is 22. Go through the LEO checks and off to the spot. I requested a little road head on the was to the spot. She was hesitant at first but then complied. See tried to do a good job. Could not DT, but I will give her a B for her effort. For some providers, a BJ is not their thing no matter how much they try. Don't get me wrong, it was OK, but not even in the same Universe as Kevon or Skye. Got to the spot wrapped up Skippy. She had started to get wet while I was fingering the VJ during to road head. She was actually pushing back on my finger (s). First Mish and it was nice slick and tight and she was getting into it. Then switched to K9 and I started long stroking. She started backing it up and was getting wetter. Skippy blasted off and she continued to try and milk Skippy. Will I repeat. Yes. As a matter of fact, going to try and meet her Sunday evening same time and place. No digits. Total was. 4 including tip. Safe Mongering.

  14. #19987

    Recon Continues

    Decided to try a new route coming up from Kissimmee tonight about ten. Up John Young and over to OBT via Oak Ridge, Rio Grand, Americana and then south. I think going south on Rio Grand to WaWa may have been a better choice. Saw several corners occupied with BSWs moving south and jackpot just before Sunoco. I pulled into the station to get a better look at one foxy critter, but recalling something about a raid at a Sunoco went in and bought a soda. Two workers in the store mulling about, both too skinny to be healthy. Got the look but passed. My target stopped at the bus stop and appered to join two others I had not noticed. Noticed handlers nearby so moved south.

    Consulate area was dead. I haven't seen much action for a few trips. Hit south behind Waffle and over to the Club and Vineland. Nothing except security patrolling the lot.

    Part of the game is to keep trying. First recon spoiled me.

    Mac OUt.

  15. #19986

    Medellin Options

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    The King of Miami has blessed up with this truly TROPHY PHOTO! Man that chick has a banging little ass. 39th street area is her hangout. I fucked her at the Melody around the same time you were here in Orlando. Very sexy chick.

    DT is the KING of Miami. He's pretty much fucked them all! Orlando chick's loved him. Get ready for Medellin Colombia with me brother. Flight and apartment already booked.

    C5.
    Hey Just wanted to let you know about some options in Medellin. I was in Medellin a week ago and got some good girls from this site. Also, the girl setting up the date speaks English so that's big plus. Check it out while in your trip.

    https://www.paisasinfieles.com/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape