Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9899
    Quote Originally Posted by Ropeshark07  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this one in Redford?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...girls/41795922
    I've been there 2 times. Same provider (idk name) . Works out of house. Both times have been typical jack shack. Decent massage, no haggling for finish and normal tip of 40. Her English sucks but they will text to set up appointment. I feel there is more on table besides HJ but I have not cracked the code yet.

  2. #9898
    Quote Originally Posted by LandRover20  [View Original Post]
    I actually saw her ad and was kind of intrigued. Do you know what her rates are? Does she operate from home or private office? Thanks, Pete!
    Works out of home. Nonstop talking but price is cheap, area safe and she seems drug free. If you expecting a great massage your not going to get it but if your looking a killing an hour with a BJ or HJ finish she's your girl. Her tits hang very low but I find the rest of her attractive. She does talk non-stop.

  3. #9897

    Redford

    Anyone know anything about this one in Redford?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...girls/41795922

  4. #9896

    What was the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by JAsian  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last time she was here and I had a lot of fun. Very playful and lots of teasing. I opted for HJ, CBJ with HJ finish, was my choice. I always choose to be covered. Menu seems to be open. YMMV.
    I'd probably go the same route as you, so just curious. And did you pay for hr?

  5. #9895
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerPete  [View Original Post]
    The massage is not a real massage I agree, but she is safe, sane, will get nude if you request, you can get your fingers involved if you like, and she is quiet when her mouth is full and don't mind you giving her something to keep it full. All for $60 dollars any additional tipping is up to you but not required.
    She got anything worth looking at naked?

  6. #9894
    Quote Originally Posted by Robertin75  [View Original Post]
    She's one of the cheapest providers.

    $60 one hour crappy massage and at the end you leave happy. HE and BJ are on the menu.

    She operates at her own house in Westland.

    I have to warn you though. She talks like a parrot so be prepared for 60 minutes non stop talking about her son, trips and brother who is in jail.
    The massage is not a real massage I agree, but she is safe, sane, will get nude if you request, you can get your fingers involved if you like, and she is quiet when her mouth is full and don't mind you giving her something to keep it full. All for $60 dollars any additional tipping is up to you but not required.

  7. #9893
    Quote Originally Posted by LandRover20  [View Original Post]
    I actually saw her ad and was kind of intrigued. Do you know what her rates are? Does she operate from home or private office? Thanks, Pete!
    She's one of the cheapest providers.

    $60 one hour crappy massage and at the end you leave happy. HE and BJ are on the menu.

    She operates at her own house in Westland.

    I have to warn you though. She talks like a parrot so be prepared for 60 minutes non stop talking about her son, trips and brother who is in jail.

  8. #9892

    Massage Breeze rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerPete  [View Original Post]
    Check out Massage Breeze on BP she is in Westland. http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...reeze/28321520.
    I actually saw her ad and was kind of intrigued. Do you know what her rates are? Does she operate from home or private office? Thanks, Pete!

  9. #9891

    Thanks, Robert

    Quote Originally Posted by Robertin75  [View Original Post]
    She has big fake cans but that's about it. 4/5 face and some belly fat.

    Only HE no more. If you try to go kissing below her belly she immediately stops you.

    $100 hh and 200 hr which is expensive at least for me.
    Yeah, that's way too expensive for me, too. Thanks!

  10. #9890

    Reliable massage

    Quote Originally Posted by LandRover20  [View Original Post]
    Coming in on biz and looking for recommendations for massage near the airport on Monday anywhere within 30 min. Area. Don't need FS, just a quality 60 min. Massage with nice HE would do it. Good looking would be nice, but someone reliable safe and sane trumps all.
    Check out Massage Breeze on BP she is in Westland. http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...reeze/28321520.

  11. #9889
    She has big fake cans but that's about it. 4/5 face and some belly fat.

    Only HE no more. If you try to go kissing below her belly she immediately stops you.

    $100 hh and 200 hr which is expensive at least for me.

  12. #9888

    Airport area

    Coming in on biz and looking for recommendations for massage near the airport on Monday anywhere within 30 min. Area. Don't need FS, just a quality 60 min. Massage with nice HE would do it. Good looking would be nice, but someone reliable safe and sane trumps all.

  13. #9887

    Happy to hear she's back.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne9  [View Original Post]
    She is back, tried her today. Wow. She made me sweat.
    I saw her last time she was here and I had a lot of fun. Very playful and lots of teasing. I opted for HJ, CBJ with HJ finish, was my choice. I always choose to be covered. Menu seems to be open. YMMV.

  14. #9886

    Searching USASG

    Quote Originally Posted by Grinder264  [View Original Post]
    I guess I'm just a dufus. I typed in ACU in the search box in the upper right hand corner and it said "no matches found". I tried this a several times and got the same result. Apparently, I'm doing something wrong.

    However, I found your post and the other guys before you about ACU. I just clicked on your name and clicked on your posts. So, thanks.

    But I apparently don't know how to use the search function.
    For searches to work, the search must be for something four characters or longer.

  15. #9885

    Natural D Cup is back.

    Quote Originally Posted by StalkOfLife  [View Original Post]
    Visited this one yesterday:

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...treat/36346848

    Not the girl in the photo, but close enough. Nice rack convinced me to stay. Crummy "massage" with hand lotion on the back. After 10 minutes of that farce, turned over and she motioned my choices of HJ, BJ and FS. Went for FS, which was good, very accommodating and happy. Her beer belly was a bit gross, but she took a good pounding for about 15 minutes before she suggested a HJ to finish the job.

    Cleaned up with a paper towel but no shower was offered.

    Total $70 fee for an hour, $100 tip for session. Not bad but not great either.
    She is back, tried her today. Wow. She made me sweat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape