Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 5571
-
11-04-17 15:46 #471Senior Member

Posts: 89Thanks guys
Thanks guys. She looks fun and probably won't delete her message but I'm hoping to concentrate on sugaring for now.
Originally Posted by Gibbs70
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-17 06:56 #470Senior Member

Posts: 188Savannah. Multiple profiles
Did the M&G and maybe more. LOL.
I'd guess an under the radar semi-pro. Older than pics, imagine that. Stories seem to change as to what she actually does for a living. Certified for both hair styling and masssge, but actually fairly sweet. Tall, and thin body with some belly. Smoker, so be prepared if you are not. Everyone has their own taste, but for me a no repeat.
Originally Posted by PghGuy2005
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-17 06:50 #469Senior Member

Posts: 188UTR Pro Candass
Haven't met her, but used the terms host and roses while we chatted. I passed, and continue to get the text me at xxx if interested. As if she has no recall of us talking. Even after I called her out on it once. I think she just does a copy / paste to multiples trying to line up her week.
Be safe.
Originally Posted by Jerry1
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-17 16:07 #468Regular Member

Posts: 1Me too
I got the same from both. Candass told me xxx to xxxxx for friendship and fun. I replied that I wasn't ready to go there. I responded to princess that I wasn't free but asked for more info.
Originally Posted by ArmyNiceGuy
[View Original Post]
On another note. I was messaging with arridiva. She was throwing up red flags everywhere. I eventually bailed on the m&g.
-
11-03-17 15:40 #467Senior Member

Posts: 89New to the bowl and not looking back.
So I finally pulled the trigger on SA paid membership, got and email for 33%off for Halloween which was cool. So far I've got one serious pot (adorable 20 year old coed) that will hopefully do a m&g with here soon. Got a couple others just chatting with for now. So I am wondering if any of you brothers out there have talked or met with princessss2322 or candASS? Princess messaged me today to strait up ask if I was free today. Kinda smells like an utr pro, but I may message her for more info. Candass messaged me and in her first message asked me to text her and gave me her number. Number checks out on social media and no hits on the BP type sites so I'm a little interested. Any info would be great brothers.
-
11-03-17 11:54 #466Senior Member

Posts: 105Passed
She seemed a bit off in texts but not too bad, then last week I had a window of opportunity for a M&G. She definitely seemed way off and I immediately cut the meeting short as I had zero interest. Good luck!
Originally Posted by PghGuy2005
[View Original Post]
Yaya.
-
11-02-17 17:50 #465Senior Member

Posts: 89At best a pro
Yeah, looking at her pictures, two were obviously taken in a cheap hotel room. I always check the pictures for clues. When looking for pro's I want to see a hotel room setting, when looking for pots I'm looking for home or dorm-room selfies. At best she's a new to town pro.
Originally Posted by PghGuy2005
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-17 17:26 #464Regular Member

Posts: 10Drama. Handle with care
I agree. I met with her and she seemed ok at first. But then when I tried to schedule the FC, things got weird quickly. Was originally told she could host and was a hairdresser of sorts. Then was told she couldn't host b / c her mom was in town. Then her mom had to go to the hospital. Then her mom lost consciousness, regained consciousness, and then her mom died. Add in a bizarre text exchange where her name is actually 'Julius' or something.
Originally Posted by PghGuy2005
[View Original Post]
Be careful!
-
11-02-17 16:10 #463Senior Member

Posts: 365Be careful with her!
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-f1869efff787
I texted with her for a day or two after which she asked me to call her during the conversation I could hear a guy talking to her in the background and was told it is her brother. Creepy! She was unhappy that I was using a burner phone and hence was not sure if I was real.
-
10-31-17 09:19 #462Senior Member

Posts: 49Not the best time of year.
I should probably mention that we are entering the 'dry period' for AM. With Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, many wives and mothers have a lot on their plate and responses are way down. Another caveat of this type of 'dating' site.
-
10-29-17 06:21 #461Senior Member

Posts: 49Hints?
I find I'm more attracted to ads with pictures, so I put a picture of myself up, somewhat anonymized by blocking out my eyes (which give me away). (One lady I had a two year relationship with, told me she almost didn't contact me because posting a picture showed I wasn't discreet enough. Go figure). The one consistent piece of feedback I have received is that the language in my profile and emails were the most important. I took the time to compose text that reads smoothly, is very polite, describes dating activities ('walks in the park', 'watching a sunset together') and only hints at what we are really there for. I describe how I want to get to know them as a person and friend, and refer to sex rarely and largely through innuendo instead of being salacious. I try not to be grandiose, instead admit failings ('lousy dancer') and poke fun at male stereotypes ('my ego isn't tied to my car') . Remembering that it feels risky to meet with a strange man for sex, I try to describe a ever polite professional who is not at all threatening, but has hidden potential. In emails I focus on them, asking them to expand on material they have presented in their profiles or previous email, and sharing any similar experience I have had.
As I previously mentioned, explicit pictures or text are a turnoff with the women I have met. If you want to show that you are fit, get a picture outdoors, running a 5 K or something.
It can be a delicate dance to reel them in (though, frankly, that is half the fun) - and many get away. If money is no object, SA may be a better choice. But because I like having a relationship as well as sex, for me this can't be beat.
Originally Posted by PghGuy2005
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-17 05:53 #460Senior Member

Posts: 49Trust AM?
There may be fake profiles. But they don't appear to be in the profiles for women over 40. I carefully track the interesting profiles and all communications and haven't found the evidence yet. I just don't see a pattern of new, TGTBT profiles showing up, attracting traffic, then disappearing (though I do see this for profiles that never get completed as people test the water). One thing I do get is a low reply rate. But that seems to be common for this type of website. I also get frequent 'canned' replies requesting that I invest the $2 to send an introductory message (all subsequent messages are free). When I discussed this with my lover, she said that there are list of them available to women and that the replies can be automated. Sometimes I'll bite (the cost is low) and a couple times this has led to conversations that are clearly a person. The only real 'fake' items I have run into are miss-stated weights, 10 year old pictures, and those that are just testing the water and back out when the rubber meets the road. Same as SA.
Though if you are looking for a women who is 20 years your junior, then SA is the place to go, not AM. The M / F ratio is not on our side at AM and generally women are looking for a guy that is attractive to them, not a SD.
As to their cyber-security, I'm in IT and we are famous for locking the barn door after the cows have fled. I'm confident that the IT security is now top-notch. For a while. But not so confident that I don't use a VPN, unconnected third-party email, a gift-card purchased with cash for payment, and a burner when it comes to personal contact. Same as we should use for any website or service. I'm more concerned now about the web sites that haven't been (publicly) burned yet like 411 and BKS.
Originally Posted by JohnHandCock
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-17 11:29 #459Senior Member

Posts: 1355Your one of the few that has had any luck with AM. I heard the fake profile thing was worse than before the actual hacking of the website. After that hack I have no idea why anybody would trust them again.
Originally Posted by JMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-17 11:11 #458Senior Member

Posts: 365Any advice on composing profiles / messages that elicit a response from women
JM,
Originally Posted by JMonger
[View Original Post]
I really appreciate you taking the time in composing this very helpful post. Any ideas on profiles / messages that will pique women's interest?!
-
10-28-17 10:44 #457Senior Member

Posts: 365web site for people looking to have affairs!
A and M are the first letters of popular female names. A what is left after something burns and M the fourth president
Originally Posted by Raltime
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





