Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 20,116 to 20,130 of 31683
-
11-06-17 08:37 #11568Regular Member

Posts: 13CeeCee
Spelled it out as CeeCee because I'm sure there's others as annoyed and enamored by the CiCi hype train and the related stimuli but I feel I should report anyhow. Dreamt of the flower child yesterday off int. Twins are nice, bought albeit but nice. Took the qv, should've went for hr but the experience was nice. Was trying to see Foreign Michelle, beforehand, since I can see she has new # and maybe 1 that would work for me but nothing. Quitting on that dream. Anyone with a really good DT, of whom still has all their teeth, PM me details.
-
11-05-17 21:43 #11567Senior Member

Posts: 307Jenn CiCi
After many visits to Orlando, I have finally had the pleasure of meeting the famous Jenn CiCi. What an amazing woman you all have! Met her at her incall. She was such a sweetheart. We chatted for a bit then got down to it. BBBJ, CG Mish, K9 and more BBBJ. She was fantastic! I hope to see her a few more times before I leave, less alcohol the next time. Oh, and yeah, I can still smell her sweet scent as I type up this review.
-
11-05-17 10:41 #11566Senior Member

Posts: 642Clear your inbox.
Clear your inbox.
Originally Posted by Du273
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-17 22:19 #11565Senior Member

Posts: 2061Forgot one thing about GSpot Ginger.
She is only available during the daytime from 6 AM to 5 PM. Yes, she really does get up that early. I know, I couldn't believe it either!
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-17 20:40 #11564Senior Member

Posts: 2061GSpot Ginger is BACK and better than even I remembered!
Yes, you read that correctly. The ultimate GFE big O machine, G Spot Ginger is back and she truly is better than ever! I was able to dream of her tonight and it was better than I could've hoped for. The O girl is back and truly into stellar form.
For those of you that don't remember, or don't know, G Spot Ginger made headlines on here a couple of years ago. Sadly, she went downhill. I am so happy to report that not only is she back, but she is squeaky clean now! Yeah, no shit. She did what the needed, and had to do, and got herself correct. I am very happy for her.
I know what you are all thinking and I thought the same thing. How would her performance be now? I can attest that it is better than ever. Well, since THIS is really her only form of getting high now, she does it with total ENTHUSIAM and then some. I mean, she is a horny little FREAK right now! She looks great, too. She looks so healthy and happy. It's very refreshing to see.
She has made it quite clear to me that she wants to be a UTR girl now. She will NOT be advertising anywhere. She is trusting me to be able to help her get her old, and new, clients to see her. She has a very nice incall in a great neighborhood on the East side of Orlando. No crummy apartments or motel rooms here. This is a gorgeous home that she has now. You will feel quite comfortable and safe.
Just like before, this vixen cannot be contained in quick dreams. It's simply not in her nature, she has way too much passion for that. She is offering one hour dreams minimum for $$. A trip to the Greek Isles is an extra. 5 for that cruise. She is total GFE to the tenth power and then some. You will be pleased and amazed at the same time. LOL.
As usual, tenured members can PM me for digits and info. Those of you that know and love her, get ready to re-kindle that friendship and you had better take your vitamins if you want to keep up with this hottie!
-
11-02-17 19:38 #11563Senior Member

Posts: 1170I agree
I agree with you naughtyboy. She is a fantastic and amazing provider. The best thing is she is always the same. Clean, fresh, sexy, oh so sensual with a great attitude.
Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy1
[View Original Post]
Orlo69.
-
11-02-17 18:36 #11562Senior Member

Posts: 29Totally agree with you. Same situation here, but is alright reading all those good reviews, this business is that way, The good and quality stuff is not easy to get, we have to earn it. My respects for that awesome provider.
Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy1
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-17 16:25 #11561Senior Member

Posts: 944Stellar Madison
Had a very nice dream with Stellar recently. In my dream she was wearing black leather panties while giving me an excellent DTBBBJ. She got in K9 position on the bed so I could admire her nice ass and rub my cock on her buns with the black panties. After awhile I pulled the panties to the side so I could slide my cock into her pink pussy and proceeded to pound away in K9. When I reached the boiling point she flipped over onto her back and I pulled the cover off so she could finish me off with a stellar CIMWS. Will repeat.
SYM.
-
11-02-17 13:43 #11560Senior Member

Posts: 968You guys are very lucky to have Sophia's service. I am trying but the lady luck isn't smiling. Hope one day my stars shine and the wind will blow here. She us one of the best in O town I heard.
NB1.
Originally Posted by ATHiker
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-17 13:34 #11559Senior Member

Posts: 92Sophia UTR
Had another wonderful workout asked if she could wear something sexy and she delivered all I can say is awesome body always fresh and clean no drama treat her with respect and you will be very pleased puts a smile on my face every time have another workout planned soon hope you enjoyed your gift Thank You.
-
11-02-17 13:23 #11558Senior Member

Posts: 872I too would like that info. I know I have seen her ads before but I can't find them now.
Originally Posted by ImNewAtThis
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-17 07:02 #11557Forum Advertiser

Posts: 123Thank you
Thank you for the kind words. It was a really nice spending some time with you. Hope to see you soon!
Originally Posted by FlbMac31
[View Original Post]
Sophia.
-
11-01-17 23:41 #11556Banned Member

Posts: 658SofiaUTR, Worth Waiting For
Had an incredible dream with Sofia this afternoon. Mid thirties hard-bodied MILF who is incredibly firm and fit and sports a pair of bolt-on Cees that boast those wonderful dark brown latina pencil erasor nipples and aerola. Love her Spanish accent, and although she speaks English still seems nervous about using it. If you speak Spanish or enough to offer directions then you better run and jump to see her.
Contact for our dream was made and firmed up several days ago. She justifies higher than normal rates for her dreams whether IC or OC by seeing only 4-5 guests per week and rarely more than one per day. Our afternoon dream time was rescheduled for early this morning, but family issues brought some delay until this afternoon, and an additonal hour delay afterwards. Oh, but when she arrives.
She arrived outcall ready to salsa in a pair of form fitting black slacks and a cut-out skin showing Salsa-style top which she covered with her jacket. Previous dreamers have reported that her arrival is as stimulating as her dream. Sofia loves to play and be teased and pleased and responds in kind with the same to offer a hot and wet GFE dream filled with the old fashioned around the world play us old guys remember. Rode like a wild woman and finished our dream CIM as requested. Hot!!
-
11-01-17 14:00 #11555Regular Member

Posts: 12Contact info
Any chance she has a link? I'm having trouble finding her contact info. Thank you in advance!
Originally Posted by MITransplant
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-17 08:27 #11554Senior Member

Posts: 288Have been seeing Jennie since she was in Tampa, she is a gem. Threat her right!
Originally Posted by Envelope57
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






