Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 819 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 319 719 769 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 869 919 1319 1819 ... LastLast
Results 12,271 to 12,285 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18489

    Noe

    Quote Originally Posted by KaraSnsd  [View Original Post]
    From cute spa. Officially retired and married. For the memories.
    Wow, how you know she got married? Lucky buggah. She was very sweet. I could've married her.

  2. #18488

    Vivian at CC

    What suite number at CC is Vivian at?

    Quote Originally Posted by MongersRus  [View Original Post]
    Got me some Vivian today. Used to work here before. Very pretty face, big eyes, brown straight hair. Milk smooth skin, couple tats, nice D bolts on that are great. Could be big Cs, but because she so slim they look huge. Nice long legs with flat tummy. She is very attractive.

    Service was excellent. Very AMP trained. Shower before and after. Washed me down, wiped me down, helped me get dressed. Just like AMP girls.

    Super nice BBBJ. She really liked BBBJ! Even after I made her cum multiple times and was ready to penetrate her, she kept going for jr BBBJ. Looks like she wanted me to double pop, but unable to handle, I had to tell cannot and let's pound! BBBJ was nice though. Likes to look at you while she sucking you. Pussy was wet and tight. After DATY till she came, went straight into DFK. SHe loves DFK.

    Finished up, showered together again and cleaned me up. Very good service. No rush. L / A / S 10/10/10 IMHO Standard FS fees. Definitely repeat.

    On my way=out, met Carina. Very pretty Chinese / Japanese. Nice big tits that are natural. Dark nipples as I could see through her dress. Nice and soft as she let me feelum as I was leaving. LOL.

    Rus.

  3. #18487

    Jennifer B&S

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinBiber  [View Original Post]
    First visit I asked for jennifer and still got the bait and switch. C girl black hair mid 30's 5 ft 5 medium build. As soon as she came in the upsell started 260 total for FS. Nogotiated 120 for rub and tug. During tug she tells me FS for 200 total, I asked for BBFS she agreed finished on her belly. The upsell pressure just spoiled the visit. No repeat for me. Is there really a hot blond jennifer.
    Made an appt this morning and specifically asked for Jennifer. Got the B&S so bailed and went to SF. I'm glad I did, had a wonderful time with spinner Ella.

    DD.

  4. #18486

    Noe

    From cute spa. Officially retired and married. For the memories.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B3093EE9-235A-40FA-834E-D1CE1121BC1D.jpg‎   1F072786-2C61-4D56-8048-0F9130E6237E.jpg‎  

  5. #18485

    Nana

    Seen Nana at 2601; she is the girl on the right in this ad. Was greeted by a very cute girl when I rang the bell; she appeared to be possibly a mix of Thai and Chinese. Waited for Nana and laid on my stomach undraped. Before the massage, I instructed her to leave the towel off and she complied. I asked for light to medium pressure. On the flip, she asked do you want to massage that pointing to my guy ready for action? I gladly said yes please and she gave a decent HJ started slow and jackhammer at the end. Overall, an average experience. I am on the fence with repeating with her. I want to try Ginger; she is the girl on the left in this ad.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...369980029.html

  6. #18484

    Aria

    Saw her a few weeks ago. I think she rotates around CC and I saw her at Sakura, but I don't think she's there all the time. She's really tiny and pics are close but it's hard to tell. Close enough for me. I prefer going to places for a good massage and he, which is exactly what I got. Full hour massage with a nice, slow finish for me. I thought she was really cute and was very sweet. I'd definitely repeat. Standard fees. Didn't try for anything more and she didn't offer. If you like a good massage with a happy finish, she'll deliver for you. I do love light touch teasing before the flip and hers was good, but still searching for my go to in that department.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...center/6966101

  7. #18483

    Sakura Foot spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Poiuy2  [View Original Post]
    I tried the Sakura foot place. That's the red building by 24 hour, correct? Had all male therapists and only one female. She worked on another customer. My guy worked me hard in a non gay way. I walked out of there pretty loose. I was surprised. Haven't had a good legit massage in a long time. Did the full body and foot combo. . 60 for a full hour. Would I repeat. Perhaps. But I'd rather get a weak massage with a hot young chick and HE for 1. 2.
    I tried Sakura Foot spa recently (check my post in the Legit thread). They're now in CC.

  8. #18482

    Chinese Vivian CC

    Got me some Vivian today. Used to work here before. Very pretty face, big eyes, brown straight hair. Milk smooth skin, couple tats, nice D bolts on that are great. Could be big Cs, but because she so slim they look huge. Nice long legs with flat tummy. She is very attractive.

    Service was excellent. Very AMP trained. Shower before and after. Washed me down, wiped me down, helped me get dressed. Just like AMP girls.

    Super nice BBBJ. She really liked BBBJ! Even after I made her cum multiple times and was ready to penetrate her, she kept going for jr BBBJ. Looks like she wanted me to double pop, but unable to handle, I had to tell cannot and let's pound! BBBJ was nice though. Likes to look at you while she sucking you. Pussy was wet and tight. After DATY till she came, went straight into DFK. SHe loves DFK.

    Finished up, showered together again and cleaned me up. Very good service. No rush. L / A / S 10/10/10 IMHO Standard FS fees. Definitely repeat.

    On my way=out, met Carina. Very pretty Chinese / Japanese. Nice big tits that are natural. Dark nipples as I could see through her dress. Nice and soft as she let me feelum as I was leaving. LOL.

    Rus.

  9. #18481
    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember Maria that used to work out of Salt Lake, then I think CrossPointe, then her own place on Queen Street upstairs?

    Has anyone tried Sakura Foot Spa and are they good on the feet?

    TIA CK.
    I tried the Sakura foot place. That's the red building by 24 hour, correct? Had all male therapists and only one female. She worked on another customer. My guy worked me hard in a non gay way. I walked out of there pretty loose. I was surprised. Haven't had a good legit massage in a long time. Did the full body and foot combo. . 60 for a full hour. Would I repeat. Perhaps. But I'd rather get a weak massage with a hot young chick and HE for 1. 2.

  10. #18480

    Mandy at Hiran.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cayde6  [View Original Post]
    If you are going to Hiram, Jasmine is the best at that place. She's a major freak.

  11. #18479
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian007  [View Original Post]
    I remember Maria. Both Salt Lake and Queen street. Stopped going to her when more younger talent became available and she wouldn't do more than HE.

    007.
    That time had many locals, white therapists. Wish there were more Maria type now.

  12. #18478

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember Maria that used to work out of Salt Lake, then I think CrossPointe, then her own place on Queen Street upstairs?

    Has anyone tried Sakura Foot Spa and are they good on the feet?

    TIA CK.
    I remember Maria. Both Salt Lake and Queen street. Stopped going to her when more younger talent became available and she wouldn't do more than HE.

    007.

  13. #18477

    Mandy. Go try

    Quote Originally Posted by Cayde6  [View Original Post]
    LMAO. 1 posting newbie, GO TRY! She will take are of you if you pay her. Hiran Century Center. After she done with you she tell you "I love you" come back now!

    007.

    Be sure to post your experience after seeing her instead of just asking questions on your first post!

    SMDH.

  14. #18476

  15. #18475
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...me-now/8226718

    Pretty blonde Chinese hottie, jennifer back at CC 22nd floor.

    Make sure you ask for her, and she's hot and is a nice FS honey. I always have a great time with her. But I always make sure and ask for her. No B&S.

    Flesh.
    First visit I asked for jennifer and still got the bait and switch. C girl black hair mid 30's 5 ft 5 medium build. As soon as she came in the upsell started 260 total for FS. Nogotiated 120 for rub and tug. During tug she tells me FS for 200 total, I asked for BBFS she agreed finished on her belly. The upsell pressure just spoiled the visit. No repeat for me. Is there really a hot blond jennifer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape