Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5571

    Dee

    Thanks to the fine gentlemen of this forum, I just had the pleasure of meeting Dee. She was fantastic. Communication was a breeze, she was better looking then her pictures. She has a slim body, small A's with nice eraser nips. Downstairs was fresh and clean. She is really nervous when you meet her, but we hit it off pretty easy, and I enjoyed her conversation. We start off with a nice DFE and hand roaming. After some mutual hand stimulation, I requested a BJ. I moved it for DATY, which she seemed to enjoy. It was clean and fresh. She just started offering CBJ, and you can tell she is hesitant to do it. I think she realizes its a necessity in this business. I think once she gets to know you, she will get better. It was adequate to get junior awake, so I requested standing doggie. This is where she shines. She switched from GFE, to PSE. Nice dirty talk and moans. I was in rare form, the hat desensitizes me quite a bit, so I just pounded away. I flipped her over for standing mish, and enjoyed the view. I had her grab her ankles and spread her legs, she happily obeyed. By now my old ass was starting to fade. I requested doggie again, and finished in the hat.

    I really enjoyed my visit with Dee. I was sad to find out she is moving up to Smyrna, I thought I had finally found my regular local girl. Her rates were HH 120, H 200, which I thought was well worth it.

    She has been using SA for a while, I suggested she use this board, as well as some of the review sites. I think she is wanting to be more of a UTR escort, then a sugarbaby. With her permission, here is her email that she will be using for the hobby. [Deleted by Admin]

  2. #5570

    Whitney

    https://escortbabylon.net/#atlanta / photos /4045038964/1257.

    Does anyone have contact info on her.

  3. #5569
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsTheSpot  [View Original Post]
    125 hh /200 hr.
    She loves to please too. Fantastic body as well!

  4. #5568
    I'm trying to set an appointment with her tomorrow, thanks for the heads up.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsTheSpot  [View Original Post]
    125 hh /200 hr.

  5. #5567
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    She's a redhead with freckles, just what I'm looking for. Do you know her rates?
    125 hh /200 hr.

  6. #5566
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsTheSpot  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to pass along that she will be available in Atlanta later today.

    https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=417680
    She's a redhead with freckles, just what I'm looking for. Do you know her rates?

  7. #5565

    Angelina coming to town

    I wanted to pass along that she will be available in Atlanta later today.

    https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=417680

  8. #5564

    Kissing cutie

    Quote Originally Posted by BJohn2446  [View Original Post]
    That was apparently her former pimp (who texted every client / former client in her phone). She no longer has access to the phone number listed in her ads.
    She occasionally signs on to her SA account that she has had since last year. Unless she doesn't have control of that too.

  9. #5563
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthsideStan  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. She just sent me a text saying hello a couple of weeks ago. I did not respond and have no other info as I was not interested.
    That was apparently her former pimp (who texted every client / former client in her phone). She no longer has access to the phone number listed in her ads.

  10. #5562
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 269

    UTR (under the radar)

    Here visiting from SC. Looking to pad some deserving UTRs in need of trusted gentlemen. No drug users. College and business ladies only.

    Hopefully I can have a new lady each day!

    JV.

  11. #5561

    Dee contact

    I'd love to get in contact with Dee. Can anyone help me out and give contact info?

  12. #5560

    Dee

    Had another great session with Dee recently. She is one of the sweetest girls and always takes good care of me. Sexy as hell as well. Have heard nothing but good things from other guys who have seen her as well. Just figured I would mention she told me she'd be available Friday for anyone who had shown interest in the past or anyone looking.

  13. #5559

    Chanel

    I keep reading how amazing Chanel is I was wondering if somebody can PM her contact info I wouldn't mind trying her out myself.

  14. #5558

    Safe

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDogg90  [View Original Post]
    Is it safe there in Kenya? Not going to get robbed or shot am I?
    It's safe enough as long as you take some precautions like being aware of your surroundings and being careful where you go at night. Being at popular night clubs is safe, just don't be off the beaten path during the night.

  15. #5557

    Dee contact info

    Would you guys be kind and attach a working link for Dee? Other than SA?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape