Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10470

    Health Center on Wilson Blvd

    It might not involve Health massage but as I headed home today, several cop cars were parked on Wilson with lights flashing in front of it. There are a few businesses and restaurants at the same location and the LE weren't in the parking lot. But the way they were acting, somebody is getting busted.

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...370792280.html

  2. #10469
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    As I posted.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills  [View Original Post]
    I agree, however, the risk assumed depends on the situation. Calling a "spa" for a "massage" appointment on a Google phone number is reasonably low risk since calling a spa is normal way to get a massage appointment. If the main purpose is to hide from SO, then you can log out of Google Voice (even remove the app) and reinstall it later with the same phone number. But what Watta is talking about is more important if you need high confidence of zero traceability. (which could be more important if you are trying a private place or unknown entity. Where there are more chances of other issues like trafficking which might lead to LEO trying to do more research on phone numbers). The convenience is I use the same Google number for various long term private contacts who I know have little chance of disclosing numbers but if they ever did, the chance of it being researched, tapping into google to determine the original phone number, etc. Is low.
    It is all depending on the amount of risk you are willing to take. It is your own decision as I only provide facts and reasonable advice.

    Watta.

  3. #10468

    Traceability of phones

    Quote Originally Posted by Watta  [View Original Post]
    Google phone and all the other apps fail to hide the serial number of the device. You are NOT safe using anything except a burner phone because the device serial number is hidden in everything that comes out of the phone. If that is okay with you then have at it. I prefer to remain unknown by getting a burner phone at some place other than my own area, paying for it in cash only, and dumping it for a new one when the minutes run out that came with it.

    It all depends on how much risk you are willing to take.

    WATTA.
    I agree, however, the risk assumed depends on the situation. Calling a "spa" for a "massage" appointment on a Google phone number is reasonably low risk since calling a spa is normal way to get a massage appointment. If the main purpose is to hide from SO, then you can log out of Google Voice (even remove the app) and reinstall it later with the same phone number. But what Watta is talking about is more important if you need high confidence of zero traceability. (which could be more important if you are trying a private place or unknown entity. Where there are more chances of other issues like trafficking which might lead to LEO trying to do more research on phone numbers). The convenience is I use the same Google number for various long term private contacts who I know have little chance of disclosing numbers but if they ever did, the chance of it being researched, tapping into google to determine the original phone number, etc. Is low.

  4. #10467

    Oriental Nature massage

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManInVa  [View Original Post]
    Took a trip to Gallows Rd recently and visited Nyshee (sp?) at Oriental Spa. She is probably in her early 40's, curvy, D cups. Was not offered a table shower, wasn't advertised. The massage was very nice, not exactly high end spa quality, but definitely worth the $60 house fee. The flip was pretty standard NOVA finish with OTC roaming allowed. She cleaned me up when finished and then asked me if I wanted a foot or head massage for the rest of my time. Would go back again.

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...368254065.html
    I have been there now and then and have a different regular who is away right now. The lack of any type of shower is a downside. But the $60 list price is decent and typical of the Chinese places.

  5. #10466
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    Still Traceable!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Idk85  [View Original Post]
    I used a burner phone but I didn't like buying the minutes and etc. So, I got at a google number. It works just as fine without paying.
    Google phone and all the other apps fail to hide the serial number of the device. You are NOT safe using anything except a burner phone because the device serial number is hidden in everything that comes out of the phone. If that is okay with you then have at it. I prefer to remain unknown by getting a burner phone at some place other than my own area, paying for it in cash only, and dumping it for a new one when the minutes run out that came with it.

    It all depends on how much risk you are willing to take.

    WATTA.

  6. #10465

    Oriental Spa

    Took a trip to Gallows Rd recently and visited Nyshee (sp?) at Oriental Spa. She is probably in her early 40's, curvy, D cups. Was not offered a table shower, wasn't advertised. The massage was very nice, not exactly high end spa quality, but definitely worth the $60 house fee. The flip was pretty standard NOVA finish with OTC roaming allowed. She cleaned me up when finished and then asked me if I wanted a foot or head massage for the rest of my time. Would go back again.

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...368254065.html

  7. #10464

    New Sky

    I stopped into New Sky in Herndon the other day, saw a 40 something Korean lady named Kim. Opted for 30 minutes. She barely put any effort into the massage. As soon as I flipped, she started asking what I was going to give her. I offered $40, which is pretty standard IMO. She balked and said she wanted at least $60. I told her she would need to do more than a HJ for $20 more than the going rate. She said no, so all I received was a rushed HJ. I doubt I will return. I really dislike talking about money with these ladies. That is something I like about Angel. I have never had any of the ladies try to up sell or even talk about what I would give them.

  8. #10463

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Some of you may remember a Scarlett from Franconia Wellness a couple of years ago. Same woman, I wonder?

    Massage included as well?
    Yup massage included. She also walked on my back which I needed also.

  9. #10462
    Quote Originally Posted by Idk85  [View Original Post]
    I used a burner phone but I didn't like buying the minutes and etc. So, I got at a google number. It works just as fine without paying.
    Textfree and textnow to name a few more.

  10. #10461

    Angel Therapy.

    Yesterday was a very lucky day for me as I was able to schedule an appointment with Coco. Upon reading all the fantastic reviews about her I knew I had to go see her at least once. I will say she is absolutely beautiful and her massage technique is outstanding. I was hoping for more than what I received but I'm thinking since this is the first time I've seen her that it should improve in the future. With that being said though I would highly recommend. Damage was. 8 + .5.

  11. #10460
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1  [View Original Post]
    I use several free call / text apps.
    I used a burner phone but I didn't like buying the minutes and etc. So, I got at a google number. It works just as fine without paying.

  12. #10459

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Its that bad down there?
    I refuse to pay good money for HJ or DIY or enhanced NOVA or whatever you call it. I have seen it come to pass that if they're starving they improve service but nova keeps feeding them.

    M.

  13. #10458
    Quote Originally Posted by Miketastic69  [View Original Post]
    I would hit up TK. Why waste time or loot.
    LOL. Its that bad down there?

  14. #10457
    Quote Originally Posted by Telcova  [View Original Post]
    A Tracfone with 3 x give me 180 min that is good for 90 days for $20. Phone was $20-30 some time ago, watch for them to go on sale.
    I use several free call / text apps.

  15. #10456

    Burner

    A Tracfone with 3 x give me 180 min that is good for 90 days for $20. Phone was $20-30 some time ago, watch for them to go on sale.

    Quote Originally Posted by StoopDown  [View Original Post]
    Stop by Wal_ (greens / mart) and get a burner phone. Flip phone with 90 days active is under $50.

    BSOT.

    Stoop.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape