Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 820 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 320 720 770 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 870 920 1320 1820 ... LastLast
Results 12,286 to 12,300 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18474

    Mayya

    Can I ask about the young one in 2602? The pics looked pretty nice. What was the upcharge for HE, and for roaming UTC? Is it possible to see and suck on that nice rack she keeps covered up? If so what's the donation?

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    3903 is Thai Style, Angie's place. On the 39th floor, Pin is in 01 and 02.

    The one Ernest posted the link for, is or was in 2602; she is the younger one I presumed you were asking about. She is only in her 30's or early 40's at most. That's her in the ad but looks older than that.

    Yes she plays but is expensive and likely will short you drastically. As you can see, she has lots of T & A and yes it is tempting. I tried once, it was great, but no repeat for me.

    The Maya in Angie's place is well into her 50's possibly early 60's and is very sweet, but may not be your cup of tea. Good luck.

  2. #18473

    Sakura University

    The energized bunny is back.

    Lisa reopened at Sakura University today.

    She was last at Hanabi.

  3. #18472

    Maria

    Anyone remember Maria that used to work out of Salt Lake, then I think CrossPointe, then her own place on Queen Street upstairs?

    Has anyone tried Sakura Foot Spa and are they good on the feet?

    TIA CK.

  4. #18471

    Aston Executive Center Massage

    Has anyone tried the posting at the executive center massage spa's? There are no pics but how are the MT's?

    Young, old, pretty?

  5. #18470
    Quote Originally Posted by JonathanC  [View Original Post]
    Well, I DO need something, um, er, "fixed" shall we say, but a legit place won't help me with that, heh. Might Lucy be able to assist?
    Most likely. She has more tools now; not only the jackhammer.

  6. #18469
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Nice lady, now much older than that pic. Been in CC for years now. If you just need a basic massage, she's good. If you have trouble spots that need 'fixing', you're better off at a Thai place such as the guys (who needed real massage therapy) describe in the Legit thread.
    Well, I DO need something, um, er, "fixed" shall we say, but a legit place won't help me with that, heh. Might Lucy be able to assist?

  7. #18468

    812

    Quote Originally Posted by Goser  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...772982/7953718

    I believe this is CC 812. I like the picture of this "Japanese" girl, but there is no name of the AMP and no name for the girl either. I know there is another girl there who I do not want to see. Anyone have any intel on this girl?
    As far as I know, this place has no name and no parking pass; they will give you stickers for using the guest parking.

    The last pic says "Riko". There are reports on Riko, who IMHO was a Fine piece of ass.

    Sophie was a hottie. She was in that same room a few years ago as well as earlier this year, and hopefully will return one day.

    Girls come and go there, but never once have I seen a true J-girl; that claim has only been used as bait. IMHO your experience will be better if you go in not expecting much.

    Riko is good but be prepared to be asked for 200 up front, if she is still there.

    By the way, all pics in the ad are of the actual room.

  8. #18467

    Where is this place

    Quote Originally Posted by Goser  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...772982/7953718

    I believe this is CC 812. I like the picture of this "Japanese" girl, but there is no name of the AMP and no name for the girl either. I know there is another girl there who I do not want to see. Anyone have any intel on this girl?
    The phone number corresponds to Mika's operation right where you think it is. She sometimes has other girls working for her. I remember a pretty well reviewed "Sophie" (not the AlohaMe Sophie) who was there several months ago. Looks like someone new in the operation now. TOFTT and let us know.

  9. #18466
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1604

    What is the name of this place?

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...772982/7953718

    I believe this is CC 812. I like the picture of this "Japanese" girl, but there is no name of the AMP and no name for the girl either. I know there is another girl there who I do not want to see. Anyone have any intel on this girl?

  10. #18465

    Massage massage massage = Fake Pic of Course

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...365872562.html

    4 pages of hits on Tineye. She's a hot model named Julia Kelly and her pictures have been used everywhere. When are these massage places going to learn that they can't use pics of girls that are that hot and still be believed, but I guess for many guys these fake pics still works to lure them in.

  11. #18464
    Quote Originally Posted by JonathanC  [View Original Post]
    Nice lady, now much older than that pic. Been in CC for years now. If you just need a basic massage, she's good. If you have trouble spots that need 'fixing', you're better off at a Thai place such as the guys (who needed real massage therapy) describe in the Legit thread.

  12. #18463

  13. #18462
    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    I'm asking about the one in pin Thai 3903.

    Does she play?
    3903 is Thai Style, Angie's place. On the 39th floor, Pin is in 01 and 02.

    The one Ernest posted the link for, is or was in 2602; she is the younger one I presumed you were asking about. She is only in her 30's or early 40's at most. That's her in the ad but looks older than that.

    Yes she plays but is expensive and likely will short you drastically. As you can see, she has lots of T & A and yes it is tempting. I tried once, it was great, but no repeat for me.

    The Maya in Angie's place is well into her 50's possibly early 60's and is very sweet, but may not be your cup of tea. Good luck.

  14. #18461

    Mayyaa

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernestm  [View Original Post]
    I think you are asking about this one? https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...365029693.html This is just my experience. In this case her pictures are way better than reality. I saw her once last year. In reality she is a well put together late 50's early 60's Thai woman. She was strictly legit with me.
    Thank you for your input. Yes this is the therapist.

    I was asking about. Thank you for the information.

    Greatly appreciated.

  15. #18460

    Mayyaa

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Mayyaa at Cemtury Center? Her picture looks.

    Very pretty.

    Is her picture accurate? Does she play or legit?
    I think you are asking about this one? https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...365029693.html This is just my experience. In this case her pictures are way better than reality. I saw her once last year. In reality she is a well put together late 50's early 60's Thai woman. She was strictly legit with me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape