Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19880

    Hot new blonde a long way from home

    Went out hunting yesterday morning around 9 and didn't see anything worthwhile in the Lockhart area so I headed to the south trail. After driving up and down between the bowling alley on the south side to the auto zone on the north side I finally spotted a tall skinny blonde down around 40th. I saw her cross over from the west side of the trail to the east side and that's when I was able to make the scoop. She eagerly hopped in and then remembered me from a few weeks ago when I picked her up on Lee road. Her name's Veronica and was very happy to see me again and asked if I would give her a ride back up to Lee road where she lives. Well being the good Samaritan that I am I said sure and she said I will reward you for helping me get back home. Apparently she lives with her mother at the Countryside next to the hwy. We get off at the exit and find a spot to have fun nearby and she gave the flute the proper polishing that it needed for a Jack and a Ham. Only took about 5 minutes and afterwards I dropped her off where she lives and told her to give me a call next week and we'll visit the Geneva.

    For those of you that might ask, no I don't have her digits, doesn't have a phone. She's a young one, maybe 22 or 23, about 5'7" and around 125#. Prime spinner type and well worth taking to the stump grinders. Will try to get a couple pics to post the next time I make the scoop.

    PHFJ Out!

  2. #19879
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    At Rookiemonger

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Thanks bro,

    The Tampa stroll has been dry long before the crazy shit going on here now but yes, def isn't helping things. I sure wish I can do the OBT more often.
    Check your PM.

    C5.

  3. #19878

    Philly to orlando

    I'm from Philly but live in Chicago now and let me tell this city was once a goldmine for SW it has died. Definitely not like it used to be it's still talent here decent ones too but with all the murders LE is very active. I do miss Philadelphia man tons of Different SW's and an very active forum we winning check out the cooky jar forum in Philadelphia. But you guys forum here is awesome I really want to move to Orlando LOL not just cause of that the weather too probably will soon. If any of you guys are ever in Philly or Chicago and need direction to the strolls hit me up. And remember the name I will be coming to check out the infamous trail real SOON.I get jealous looking at you guys forum and the one in Philadelphia cause the forum in Chicago is not up to par and sometimes dead And definitely will not trust bp here to many set ups.

  4. #19877
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear what's going on in Tampa brother. Hope they catch that bastard! In the mean time, you are your boy's from Tampa are more than welcome to hit up Paradise Trail here in Orlando. Plenty of hookers here bro.

    C5.
    Thanks bro,

    The Tampa stroll has been dry long before the crazy shit going on here now but yes, def isn't helping things. I sure wish I can do the OBT more often.

  5. #19876

    Liz aka Half Pint

    Picked up my ATF Half Pint. Went to a secluded spot and got right down to business. Lots of sucking and licking going on. Not forgetting the boys, she covered every inch.

    Lots of moaning from her as I put my finger in her tight pussy which was already wet like a river.

    Busted my nut in her mouth. She held every drop in her mouth till I was done. She opened her mouth to show me then swallowed every drop to coat her throat.

    Always a definite repeat. No digits at this time.

  6. #19875

    KiKi

    Kiki went to the resort tonight to spend a little time with her long lost uncle.

  7. #19874
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianD  [View Original Post]
    Monger posted on the Pasco / Hernando Board about Paradise Trail in Orlando.

    Anyone with more details as to where Paradise Trail is?

    Info would be GREATLY appreciated.

    Mahalo.
    It's their nickname for Orange Blossom Trail.

  8. #19873

    Mission Accomplished

    Last Friday night. Rolled into HO Town cause I was on a mission to find one that I never " dated " . And immediately, I found one! Spotted her walking in the Baymont Inn parking lot on The Infamous Paradise Trail. Aka The Old Quad area. She got in. And I asked her what she was up to. " Hanging out " , she said. Played with each other on our way to the spot. Sara is a dirty blond haired, blue eyed spinner about 30 from O Town. Surfer beach girl type. All made up, and looking sexy. And she looks a lot like one of my ATFs, the sexy spinner Kylie. Sara started the fun with an excellent BBBJ. She switched back and forth from suckin dick to French kissin. And it was good! So good that I wanted to fuck her. " TH, I have my period " , she said. Opted for the CIM cause I didn't feel like earning another Red Patch. Busted. Shot a big load in her mouth. She spit. Would definitely hookup with her again because she was looking sexy, and was trustworthy, and pleasant. Oh, and because of her excellent BBBJCIM and excellent tongue on tongue action.

    TrailHunter Livin' The Dream.

  9. #19872

    East Side Blog

    Might want to repost to the East Side blog, a bunch of regulars over there.

    Quote Originally Posted by JMC304  [View Original Post]
    You mean to tell me all the under the radar hoes on old Chaney between 1 and 3 am and colonial between 10 am and 3 pm on foot and ridding bikes not one report are you guys kidding me yall need to step your game ok they say old Chaney is dead whatever picked a chick said her deedee no digits but for 30 and can of natural ice the mouth game was awesome.

  10. #19871
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    The Melody on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by Drakus22  [View Original Post]
    LATE REPORT. Earlier this week I had a rare opportunity to explore the OBT again. Saw a petite LSW by the 7-11 at 39th. I pulled in behind the 7-11 and she approached my vehicle. I asked if she wanted a ride. She stared at me and replied "no, man, I need to make some money. " Alarms flashed in my head, but her demeanor and young age (looked younger 20-something) pushed me to ask again. She said no thanks and walked away. I circled the 7-11 and saw her again. I pulled up and asked her a third time "are you sure you don't need a ride?" She said she needed money and I replied that sometimes they go hand-in-hand. She asked if I was a cop (silly) and I replied no. She jumped in.

    I asked if she was a cop and she proved she wasn't. Then I explained the 'need a ride' thing, and she was cool. But upon talking and riding for a bit, she definitely is not new to the game. She quoted 20/40 for o / FS, and knew her way to the Melody. She also stated she only does this 'once in a while. ' So she's been around. Anyway, Puerto Rican and Ecudorean, 22, petite, decent tits, got some baby damage, but smelled decent and that snatch was tight. Also had a decent headgame, although had to point out the boys for some attention. She took direction well, but couldn't DT at all. She dove down to try, and almost threw up, all 3 times she tried. B for effort.

    Anyway, coherent and clear-minded, no overt signs of candy use. Said she likes to smoke weed, so maybe that's all? - and a decent time. In a pinch, I'd repeat. Her name was Bianca, but definitely not the Bianca I researched who hangs out in Key West.

    D.
    If she knew her way to the Melody, she's definitely a hooker and definitely not new.

    C5.

  11. #19870
    Quote Originally Posted by MyTankMan  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from Tammy this morning, said come on I got a room. Don't want to miss an opportunity like that so said I'm on the way. Soon got another text from her saying Nikki was jealous I was coming to see her, and would try to steal me because they shared the room. Well, hate to be the cause of such animousity between the women so I said there was enough of me for both. Great time. Neither is shy about anything. Came inside both of them.
    I guess they enjoyed it because I just got a text from Tammy saying they're keeping the room together and doubles are staying on the menu.

    I have digits for seniors.

  12. #19869
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    I scooped Nikki last month by the Wendys and had a great time, great oral skills and a snug kitty. Too bad she didn't have digits.
    Check your inbox. Seniors can PM me for Nikki's digits.

  13. #19868

    Paradise Trail?

    Monger posted on the Pasco / Hernando Board about Paradise Trail in Orlando.

    Anyone with more details as to where Paradise Trail is?

    Info would be GREATLY appreciated.

    Mahalo.

  14. #19867

    Tracy or Tracey

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayupinya  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with my friend Tracy today after not seeing her for about 6 months. She spent about 4 months of that on summer vacation on 33rd. Scooped her up on Rio Grande near Watchula. Took her back to my room for some naked fun and that we had. She has put on a few pounds since the last time I saw her and her tits and ass are looking better than ever. Started with a nice slow BBBJ followed up with some cfs off the side of the bed so I could watch her tits bounce and she liked watching my cock penetrate that sweet little pussy of hers. She's kind of a quite girl but a freak in her own way. Unfortunately like many of these SWs she does not have a working phone but she does walk the block between Watchula & Rose on Rio Grande and OBT.
    Picked up aTracy or Tracey in this area by Wal-Mart very nice bbj for 20 beans don't know if it's the same one but she had some nice bolt ons. Would definitely pick her up again if I find her.

  15. #19866
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Chantal

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailMaestro  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by the name Chantel. I saw her last month and she has lost a lot of weight. That big ass of her is almost gone now. I used to pick her regularly by holden when she had that big ass. I have been looking for her but the last time I saw her, I passed as she looked very different from what I remember from her. Anyway, she will take good care of you but, for me personally, I just missed that huge ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Honesty aka Chantel. Done a few FS hookups with her. Repeated because she's an excellent performer, trustworthy, and very pleasant. Always shows TH a no nonsense good time. Oh, and because I love looking at her amazing HUGE ass in dog!

    TH.
    TH is spot on correct. A no nonsense cool chick. I've known her for year's. Used to slap that huge ass hard in doggy style and she never complained. She's lost a LOT of weight. She just doesn't look that good without the weight.

    C5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape