Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19850

    Nikki and Tammy

    Got a text from Tammy this morning, said come on I got a room. Don't want to miss an opportunity like that so said I'm on the way. Soon got another text from her saying Nikki was jealous I was coming to see her, and would try to steal me because they shared the room. Well, hate to be the cause of such animousity between the women so I said there was enough of me for both. Great time. Neither is shy about anything. Came inside both of them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nik tam.JPG‎   nik tam2.JPG‎  

  2. #19849

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudiger  [View Original Post]
    This was my experience, as well as some others. Jennifer pulls the paranoid "We have to leave!" routine after 30 seconds which, while technically not a cash-and-dash, amounts to the same thing. She's got nice tits and an okay face, so it's easy to be taken in, but don't do it. She's a no-go and I'm sure as hell not going to repeat that kind of scam.
    I had the same experience the 1 time I met up with her. She is a waste of time and money.

  3. #19848

    Several girls this morning

    I dated sexy Nikki the librarian for another amazing job as usual. I saw Natasha fresh out looking sexy as hell, brown hair Autumn also with sexy Daisy dukes on, and sexy Nicole all around Consulate area 2-3 am. Also Liz text me with new numbers, I'm going to see her soon, She never rushes me and does a awesome job plus for me one of the tightest pussy on the trail. I have a hard time putting it in every time.

  4. #19847
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ001  [View Original Post]
    On my way back from a function last night I took a spin around the circuit to see if anyone reputable was available. There were thin pickings so I made the poor decision to scoop the buxom Jennifer from her usual location opposite the mall.

    She'd received a couple of OK reviews lately so I thought I'd give her the benefit of the doubt despite last time being unimpressed by her technique and tendency to ask if I was close after just a few seconds of action.

    Bad mistake.

    Negotiations seemed hard work to get to a $30 BBBJCIM deal -- and given that she's a well known provider I was OK with parting with the cash up front.

    After some slightly paranoid LE evasion measures, we stopped in a dark lot and she started work (and I remembered then why I had decided previously to pass on future dates). Within 10 seconds she was asking if I was going to finish and that we had to move on immediately as she thought we were about to be arrested.

    I stopped at a couple of other places that have worked well in the past but she was freaking out saying that she would only provide service while I'm driving. For me that is unlikely to work out (and perhaps taking more risk behind the wheel than I think necessary). In any case it would take a lady with well above average skills and a Masters in patience to get the job done in that scenario and neither of those qualities feature on Jennifer's resume.

    At my lack of enthusiasm for the road head proposal, she jumped out of the vehicle and was gone.

    So I would not recommend her at all. She has an inflated view of her own value and will take your money and run if you question whether her LE paranoia is helpful. YMMV of course.
    This was my experience, as well as some others. Jennifer pulls the paranoid "We have to leave!" routine after 30 seconds which, while technically not a cash-and-dash, amounts to the same thing. She's got nice tits and an okay face, so it's easy to be taken in, but don't do it. She's a no-go and I'm sure as hell not going to repeat that kind of scam.

  5. #19846

    She's a pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Electrian  [View Original Post]
    She is not on the trail much anymore but is still around, still spectacular and worth every penny.
    She can definitely handle a stick and one of the few chics in this hobby that can be titty fucked. Nice pics.

    TMC.

  6. #19845
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    G Spot Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Bro, Totally agree! G Spot Ginger is beautiful. Photos do her no justice. Long silky hair, flawless skin, and lean tight body. G Spot is beautiful both inside and out. She showed me so much good loving. So good! Definitely one of my ATFs. From Minneapolis, Minnesota.

    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-p...FEO4/photo.jpg

    TH.
    Wow!! Bro that pic of Ginger is beautiful indeed. Never saw that pic before. Agreed also that she is a beautiful person inside and out.

    C5.

  7. #19844

    Magic Mouth

    Quote Originally Posted by FlbMac31  [View Original Post]
    If the same former SW known as Sky / Skyee then magic mouth talent has left the city.
    Yes it is. She stays on International Drive.

  8. #19843

    Magic Mouth?

    If the same former SW known as Sky / Skyee then magic mouth talent has left the city.

    Quote Originally Posted by Electrian  [View Original Post]
    She is not on the trail much anymore but is still around, still spectacular and worth every penny.

  9. #19842
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisB642  [View Original Post]
    The one I got now seems like someone else is using her to number to promote their live chat and text app. Last numbers are 4259.
    That's it!!

  10. #19841

    The Beautiful G Spot Ginger.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    G Spot Ginger is a Paradise Trail Legend. Beautiful chick who has a nasty candy habit but sucks and fucks like no tomorrow. Ginger is rarely on the trail so you got lucky.

    I creampied her pussy so many times I lost count. She used to and probably still does, have a huge crush on TH!

    C5.
    Bro, Totally agree! G Spot Ginger is beautiful. Photos do her no justice. Long silky hair, flawless skin, and lean tight body. G Spot is beautiful both inside and out. She showed me so much good loving. So good! Definitely one of my ATFs. From Minneapolis, Minnesota.

    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-p...FEO4/photo.jpg

    TH.

  11. #19840

    Baby T.

    Please guys stop texting wanting free pics videos and and to just trying to get a girl to talk dirty. Nothing in life is free. Serious interests only.

  12. #19839

    Magic Mouth

    She is not on the trail much anymore but is still around, still spectacular and worth every penny.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 011.PNG‎   012.PNG‎  

  13. #19838
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    G Spot Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayupinya  [View Original Post]
    Was heading to work when I see G-Spot walking across the BK parking lot at Consulate. I whip in real quick and make the scoop. Went to a spot around the corner and this girl went at my cock like it was the last cock she would ever have. She was sucking and slurping, moaning and groaning and I hadn't even fucked her yet. After several minutes of this she made it well known that she wanted me to fuck her and that wasn't even my original intention as I was already late for work. But hey a mans got to do what a mans got to do so I fucked the shit out of her. She was so loud I had to keep looking around just to make sure no one heard her. That girl LOVES TO FUCK! Perfect way to start the day! Happy Friday Fellas!
    G Spot Ginger is a Paradise Trail Legend. Beautiful chick who has a nasty candy habit but sucks and fucks like no tomorrow. Ginger is rarely on the trail so you got lucky.

    I creampied her pussy so many times I lost count. She used to and probably still does, have a huge crush on TH!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Resized_IMG_20150823_005213001.jpg‎  

  14. #19837

    Is her number the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayupinya  [View Original Post]
    Was heading to work when I see G-Spot walking across the BK parking lot at Consulate. I whip in real quick and make the scoop. Went to a spot around the corner and this girl went at my cock like it was the last cock she would ever have. She was sucking and slurping, moaning and groaning and I hadn't even fucked her yet. After several minutes of this she made it well known that she wanted me to fuck her and that wasn't even my original intention as I was already late for work. But hey a mans got to do what a mans got to do so I fucked the shit out of her. She was so loud I had to keep looking around just to make sure no one heard her. That girl LOVES TO FUCK! Perfect way to start the day! Happy Friday Fellas!
    The one I got now seems like someone else is using her to number to promote their live chat and text app. Last numbers are 4259.

  15. #19836

    G-Spot Ginger

    Was heading to work when I see G-Spot walking across the BK parking lot at Consulate. I whip in real quick and make the scoop. Went to a spot around the corner and this girl went at my cock like it was the last cock she would ever have. She was sucking and slurping, moaning and groaning and I hadn't even fucked her yet. After several minutes of this she made it well known that she wanted me to fuck her and that wasn't even my original intention as I was already late for work. But hey a mans got to do what a mans got to do so I fucked the shit out of her. She was so loud I had to keep looking around just to make sure no one heard her. That girl LOVES TO FUCK! Perfect way to start the day! Happy Friday Fellas!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape